September 2015 Moms

Birthday shirts got here!

The shirts/onesies i ordered for the boys birthday party got here this morning & im so excited! She did exactly what i wanted & @ such a cheap price! Ive been having a hard time finding things for the theme of their party & this just made my day! Just wanted to share with you ladies because i love the shirts & i know were all getting excited for our LOs 1st bday! 

Re: Birthday shirts got here!

• Love them! I'm a fan of the movie Home too so I think it's adorable that you picked that theme.
  • Loading the player...
  • @momofsweetps thank you!

@shelbydd thank you! The movie is so adorable isnt it?? the boys are obsessed with that movie. & that line "who is this boov? I do not know!" is their favorite line, they laugh every time i say that to them. Hence, me having it be put on the back. I also thought it was a great theme since almost all the boov look alike & my boys are twins lol i know cheesy but cute haha!  :blush:
  • edited August 2016
    I making a few girls birthday shirts from this group! I can't believe we're already at this point 
  • Super cute!  <3
  • @chelseajeanene thats so awesome! & i agree! Our boys will be 1 a month fron tomorrow!

@RobsMrs77 thank u!
  • @chelseajeanene Uh oh! What kinda cute birthday outfits do you have in your shop?!?! Tag me on FB or IG, I'm looking! 
  •  We love Home, and these are totes adorable!!! My sons fav line is "My hands are in the air, and I just do not care!" Love it! Happy early birthday boys! <3  

vibarra27 said:
    The shirts/onesies i ordered for the boys birthday party got here this morning & im so excited! She did exactly what i wanted & @ such a cheap price! Ive been having a hard time finding things for the theme of their party & this just made my day! Just wanted to share with you ladies because i love the shirts & i know were all getting excited for our LOs 1st bday
  •  We love Home, and these are totes adorable!!! My sons fav line is "My hands are in the air, and I just do not care!" Love it! Happy early birthday boys! <3  

vibarra27 said:
    The shirts/onesies i ordered for the boys birthday party got here this morning & im so excited! She did exactly what i wanted & @ such a cheap price! Ive been having a hard time finding things for the theme of their party & this just made my day! Just wanted to share with you ladies because i love the shirts & i know were all getting excited for our LOs 1st bday
    Omg we watch this movie so much DD is sick of it & i know the movie word for word its ridiculous lol. &bmy boys love that line too! Heck they like the whole damn thing they still laugh when the boov get hit with the shoosher/shusher however you spell it lol.

Happy early bday to your LO as well! To all these precious babes
  • @chelseajeanene Uh oh! What kinda cute birthday outfits do you have in your shop?!?! Tag me on FB or IG, I'm looking! 
    I do them custom made so whatever it is that you'd like! Do you follow my shop? I'm currently making some Mickey Mouse theme and Pokemon themes but I would love to do something girly!!