Trouble TTC
Options

Ultrasound Results!!!!!!! (confusing, haha)

Thank you all for your positive encouragement last night, I was so nervous about my first baseline ultrasound!  It didn't help that my RE was pulled into a procedure and I sat (without pants on) FOR AN HOUR waiting.  On my period, haha.  Ugh.

BUT the u/s itself was great!  When I was diagnosed with PCOS my gyno looked at my ovaries and immediately said "you have PCOS."  Today, my RE got to my ovaries and he said "I don't see PCOS."  Whaaaaaaaaat?  I had multiple follicles but he said nothing out of the ordinary!  I mean, bottom line is I wasn't ovulating so our treatment plan remains the same BUT STILL I'm so relieved that everything in there looked normal and healthy!  

He did find a small fibroid on my uterus but he said it's nothing to worry about and could be why I was having all of that pain after intercourse last week.  He's going to start me on 8 days of Femera bc I didn't ovulate until CD17 on a Clomid.  So CD12 u/s next weekend!  AND hubby's sperm results came back and they were GREAT!  

Feeling so cautiously optimistic!!!!!! 
Married for 5 years, TTC for 3 years
PCOS, Low AMH, Endo, Uterine Fibroids, Low Estrogen...
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. 
3 Losses, 8/16 11/16 and 6/2017  o:)

Re: Ultrasound Results!!!!!!! (confusing, haha)

• Options
    Congratulations! I'm glad to hear it went so well--that's great news all around. FX with the Femara and that this is the cycle for you! 

Just out of curiosity, why doesn't your RE like CD17 ovulation. Asking only because that's my average day without any interventions (generally 11 day luteal phase) so I'm just interested in what potential issues he sees. 
  • Options
    Thank you, @Bababatty!!!!  He told me that by CD17 the egg is "getting old" and it can be harder to fertilize.  But I've obviously heard so many stories of women ovulating late and getting pregnant!  So who knows, haha, he just said we're aiming for CD14!  FX for you!!!!!
    Married for 5 years, TTC for 3 years
    PCOS, Low AMH, Endo, Uterine Fibroids, Low Estrogen...
    and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. 
    3 Losses, 8/16 11/16 and 6/2017  o:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Interesting! If he feels like there's more chance of fertilizing at CD14, it makes complete sense to do everything you can to give it the best shot. Keep us updated on your next u/s! FX!
  • Options
    Glad you got some good news back.  Fx for good luck!
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN