December 2015 Moms
Options

Napping

How many naps does your LO take? How long do they sleep? 

We still take 3 naps....
830 am for about an hour
1230 for about 2 hours 
430 for about 30 mins

Re: Napping

• Options
    laurabwalkerlaurabwalker member
    edited August 2016
    2 20-30 min naps.  :s 730,11, and I always try for a short nap in the afternoon and sometimes I can get it for 20-30 mins

it's  a rough go lol
  • Options
    We take 2-3 naps depending on the day. She wakes up around 6am and first nap comes at 8/830 for 1-2 hours, then another nap 1/2pm for 1-2 hours, then a catnap around 5pm if she needs/wants it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My girl is the worst napper, especially at daycare. On a good day we get 3 20-30 min naps. Yesterday we only got one (!) nap and she was a wreck and very difficult to put down. It's great you have such a good napper!
  • Options
    We do 2. Her first nap is at 9-11 then a second nap from about 2-3
  • Options
    Our naps have changed drastically in the last week, so strange. Wake 530, first nap 740-9, awake now 3-3.5 hours, 2nd nap 12 or 1230- 120 or 2. Bed 6. Her awake times just got longer all of the sudden. Babies are so weird. I say that with love. <3
  • Options
    Two naps a day. First at around 11am and the second around 3pm and bed time is at 8. Her naps last between an hour and hour and 30 minutes. But it all depends on when she wakes up. 
  • Options
    I went through the same thing.....just know they mature and it gets better. 
  • Options
    As of this month, 2 naps. One around 9 am. The second one around 1:30pm. Both about an hr and a half.