February 2017 Moms

Hey everyone! New to the group!

Hi ladies! My name is Heather, was waiting a few weeks before I joined in on the group because I had a loss in April and I was pretty much just scared about anything happening so I held back until we made it to a safe zone!

so here I am! I am due feb 26th! 
I am married, have one daughter, I used to be in the October 2011 group way back when!
Hubby and I tried over 3 years for this baby so we are very excited! Looking forward to knowing you all a little better over the next year! 

Re: Hey everyone! New to the group!

• Hello Heather!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! Feel free to add yourself to the intro thread and the February due date spreadsheet! There is also a weekly PGAL check in, so you are in good company.  :)
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • VastraVastra member
    Welcome! 

Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • Hi! I was Oct 11'er too on here. 
  • Welcome and congratulations 

• @HeatherMarques WELCOME!!! We're excited to have you here! My hubby and I just had a loss in April too and were hesitant when we found ourselves with a positive pregnancy test in the end of May! It's definitely been a slow road and one with a lot of hesitation, but we are excited to officially be starting the 2nd trimester today! You're in great company in our PGAL threads and in the general Feb 17 community to air your anxieties, concerns, and regular totally-logically-absurd but all-mind-consuming fears, frustrations, and questions!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi and welcome! Congrats!
  • Congrats!! I am really sorry for your loss. Three years is a long time and I hope you get to stick around. 
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Welcome and congrats!  

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Hello!!
    Congrats!!
  • I saw that!!  Hi friend!! Here we are yet again!  Lol
  • Thanks everyone!! Can't wait to get to know everyone!