Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Sunday gif party!!!

double post.  So let's see your all time fav gif!!

Re: Sunday gif party!!!

• Options
    edited July 2016

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 13/1

Timing: -4,-2,-1 (I had strong positive OPKS in -2 and -1) and a lot of EWCM on -4 so I'm thinking the timing was good!

Testing: I'll try to hold out until 12DPO!

R/R: ugggghhh I got a bit tipsy with the neighbor's last night and am hurting this morning big time!!!

CS/Q:

GTKY: if you could have any job what would it be?    I would definitely be a doctor, I love helping people.  
  • Options
    @tripledaggerWed95976 thanks for starting the thread! In your first post, you need to include all of the prompts without your answers. That way people can copy and paste into their replies.

Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Whoops, I think we started one at the same time.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    jatwal128 said:
    @tripledaggerWed95976 thanks for starting the thread! In your first post, you need to include all of the prompts without your answers. That way people can copy and paste into their replies.

Thanks! I actually tried to do that like 3 times- not sure if something is up with the bump or what but when I would post it it disappeared.   I saw another one got posted though so I'm going to change it to a gif party :-)

ETA: I mobile bump and have been having all sorts of problems with it lately.  Guess I'll have to switch to the app (bleh)
  • Options

The dancing dude= Sunday fun!
  • Options

Thank you for the opportunity to show my sweet bb Dustin and this gif some love.
  • Options

Thank you for the opportunity to show my sweet bb Dustin and this gif some love.
    Awwwwww ❤️❤️
  • Options

Because, well... Lucas ❤
      Me: 27    DH: 37
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
    Dating: Feb 2012
    Married: Sep 2015
    NTNP: Sep 2015
    TTC#1: May 2016