December 2016 Moms
Options

~Saturday Ticker Change~ 7/30

I didn't see one up yet, so let's do this!
How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? 
haha a mango!

Whats going on this week? Appointments? 
None for me, one more week until the anatomy scan

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
definitely have started to feel movement and experience some back pain at night while sleeping. Not 100% that it is pregnancy-related, since I have woken up before with back pain pre-pregnancy, but it's definitely more frequent. I'm guessing it's because I am sleeping in weirder positions?

GTKY: Take any fun summer vacations this year?
Our big trip out to California for the wedding was a fun adventure!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
Visit The Nest 
Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010

Re: ~Saturday Ticker Change~ 7/30

• Options
    How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a bag of a half a dozen bagels.

What's going on this week? Nothing this week.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Baby is moving a lot. We are getting the nursery painted this week. 

GTKY: Take any fun summer vacations this year? Nope. We don't have extra money this year. We are taking DD to the zoo this week though and possibly to the Sea life aquarium.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    How far along are you? 21 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    A baby Bok Choy or endive- neither of which I have ever used in the kitchen!

Nope- I'm done until 8/23! A/S last week confirmed a healthy baby boy. A low-lying placenta but I'm hoping that resolves on its own in the upcoming weeks. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    DH had his surgery this Wednesday so our house is all out of sorts. I'm not use to being the "do it all" parent and it is exhausting. 

We went to Florida almost a month ago and school has already started for us, so no more summer for us!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How big is baby? coconut

What's going on this week? No appointments this week

Rants/Raves/Questions? feeling a little overwhelmed with everything we still need to get done (finish the nursery, finish the registry, take all the birth, newborn, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, etc classes that we can since we have no clue what to expect!!)

GTKY: Take any fun summer vacations this year? we went to the lake for a weekend with DH's parents. And I'm going again next weekend for a girls weekend, but no big vacations this year. DH is super busy at work and we are saving vacation days for when Baby is here
    <3 D 2014 
    DD- 11/2016
  • Options
    How far along are you? 21 weeks!!

How big is baby? An endive or bok choy...interesting choices, haha

What's going on this week? I have my monthly OB check up on Tuesday, nothing too exciting. I do plan to schedule my C-Section date though so that's exciting!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Excited to feel baby boy more often :)

GTKY: Take any fun summer vacations this year? My parents have a beach house in DE so DH and I try to go down pretty much every weekend. So that's it for vacations, I hear baby's are expensive!
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Options
    mjgfmjgf member
    How far along are you? 22 weeks.. Ahh!

How big is baby? a coconut or an ear of corn

What's going on this week? nothing baby wise! Though I have a super crazy work week coming up that I'm not looking forward to.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm thinking I have something pinched in my back, my left arm/hand have been going numb constantly. Not painful but so annoying to deal with! 

GTKY: Take any fun summer vacations this year? we went to the outer banks, nc in early May. Weather wasn't great but we got to take both our doggies to experience the beach for the first time! An opportunity that won't come around once baby arrives!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 21 weeks!! (: 

How big is baby? An endive

What's going on this week? Nothing much. I have my anatomy scan scheduled for August 17th.. I can't wait!! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I just bought me some cute maternity clothes so I'm pretty happy! (: 

GTKY: Take any fun summer vacations this year?  We went on a couple camping trips for our family reunions but that's about it. Hopefully we can take a fun Babymoon soon! (: 
  • Options
    yellingbananayellingbanana member
    edited July 2016
    How far along are you? 21 weeks

How big is baby? Bok choy, which I use when I make wonton soup. Great, now I want won ton soup. 

What's going on this week? 
    Oh, we are having the biggest party we've ever thrown to celebrate our marriage earlier this month. About 100 people are coming over, including my step brother & fam from England, grandma from CA, and sister from VT. I'm just prepping all week. Taking a break on Tuesday to go eat Dim Sum with a friend and my daughters:)! Yum!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm as big as I was when I was 7 months pregnant with my other children. I'm in so much trouble....

GTKY: Take any fun summer vacations this year?  Our daughters and I hitched a ride with DH on a work trip of his. We got to spend time in Spokane, Wa, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, and spent a day in Yellowstone!!! It was awesome. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @mforinger - that hand and arm numbness could be carpel tunnel... It happened to me last pregnancy. Talk to your doc!

• Options
    mjgfmjgf member
    @yellingbanana I'm glad you said that, I totally forgot that can happen during pregnancy! Did your doc do anything for it when you had it? Thankfully this isn't painful just annoying, especially since I'm a lefty! 
  • Options

How big is baby? The size of a standard hatchet head.

What's going on this week? I have to go get my blood drawn for the last part of my sequential screen-its super last minute ( I am only allowed to do it up to 22 weeks 6 days and I am 22 +1 right now. There were a LOT of problems due to a change in procedure and we finally got it figured out.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I hate one of the two OBs at my practice. He is such a dick and when I went in for a follow up Friday for my hospital stay he made fun of the midwives and insinuated they were bad at their job, THEN blamed one of them for breaking DS's collarbone during delivery saying she did it on purpose because she was bad at delivering large babies. He was just not very reassuring. Also, super frustrating that the reason they brought up the whole collarbone/delivery thing is that none of the nurses and the OB could figure out why I was seeing an OB when I usually see a midwife. So they looked at my file and guessed it was due to complications with birth ( which I didn't have). Seriously. Did you not look at the part of my file that says I was in the HOSPITAL this time last week?!?! Annoying. Sorry that was kind of a BF.

GTKY: Take any fun summer vacations this year? We went to Washington DC for my cousin's baby shower and extended it a little to see friends we hadn't seen in awhile. Since we used to live there we had a lot of fun going back to old haunts (kind of, since I am no fun in bars right now and the area we stayed in had a lot of old buildings that weren't stroller friendly).
  • Options
    emisiemisi member
    How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby?
    A coconut or a Pip-boy

Not unless I forgot about one.  ;)

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I swear I'm as big as I was at like 8 months with my last pregnancy.  I feel like a whale, and the baby is kicking like three inches above my bellybutton, which is about three inches further up then she's supposed to be!

Question:
    anyone want to vote on my name list for girl names?  :smiley: H and I still can't come to an agreement.  I want Estelle.  He wants... well, no idea, because he hasn't come up with a new list since I said I didn't like his names, argh.  https://babynames.com/namelist/9813899

We went to the Outer Banks for a week, sans toddler.  My parents watched him, and he didn't really seem to miss us at all, haha.  It was nice and relaxing.

Dec 2016 BMB August Siggy Challenge: Awkward Back to School Photos

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    @mforinger - it may not start out painful, in fact I remember it started out with the numbness at first in the mornings. After a month or 2 it started to hurt, mostly in the mornings and sometimes at night. I'm not sure how to make it better, other than giving birth...

• Options
    How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby?
    A mango!

Not this week, but I'm counting down the days until my anatomy scan on August 8!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Sciatic nerve pain is going to make me lose my mind! In other news, DH and I had a much-needed date night for our anniversary Friday night and DD had a fantastic 2nd birthday party yesterday. It was a great weekend!

We went on a church mission trip to Kentucky. I'm so jealous of the OBX trips mentioned above! We're tentatively planning a fall beach trip :) 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!