Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Saturday

Month/Cycle:

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:  

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What are three words you would use to describe yourself?
Formerly ahrains
Me: 42 | DH: 45
TTC since Dec. 2014
BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
<3 The road probably ends here <3 

Re: WTO Saturday

• Loading the player...
  • Month 2

cd 12

waydtgku OPK, temp, CM

cs I'm so pissed, I got a major positive OPK yesterday, and I've previously always ovulated day 12 but I didn't this morning and my OPK this morning was even darker than yesterday's.  So I'm really hoping I Ov tomorrow

gtky I would say: funny, kind and shy
  • @rainbowturtles I agree with @BusinessWife. I NEVER throw out temps. I just put a note and FF can figure it out most of the time. I'd rather have wonky temps that I can explain, than discarded or missing temps.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Thank you to pps for the advice! It was a bit of a high temp so it made me nervous lol But I will keep it in :) 

Keeping my fx for EWCM soon and darkening OPK lines...I only have DH for 3 more days! 
  • lurking from the TWW thread but just wanted to say to @AliciaGoose that I'm so happy to see you move on! 
  • lurking from TWW
    @rainbowturtles I agree with everyone who said no to throw out temps. Mine usually drops when I drink, but it was unmistakably high when I ovulated despite drinking. I had two LH surges confirmed via OPK this month, and temping was the way I was able to tell what was real. Just check the drinking box in the Specifics area of FF.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: pnv, teas, Mucinex, temp, cm

R/R:  I have been Doing on 17/18 so was thinking I had a couple days which would be fine because of my work schedule.  This morning my temp shot up and EWCM has been around, so I believe I O'd yesterday.  DH  decided to get up early so we could fit in at least once for our timing.  Guess I have to wait to see what temps do.
    CS/Q: 

Silly, type A, independent

• Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Temping, CM, PNVs, OPKs

R/R: I've been bad at temping and did not temp this morning. I like to sleep in a little on Saturdays and apparently didn't set my alarm. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What are three words you would use to describe yourself? Type A, Introvert, Sensitive 
  • Sorry I'm late today. 
    Month/Cycle: 14/16

WAYDTGKU: Temping, Checking CM, Vitex, Sex, Waiting for a Drs. appt. 

R/R: My RR/CS go together today: 

CS/Q: Last night I went to a BBQ and at one I woke up feeling so sick that I spent almost an hour in the bathroom waiting to throw up. At the time I was sure I had food poisoning I was so shaky and felt so awful. I never did throw up though and eventually I felt better enough to go back to bed. So then this morning my temp was up SUPER high as high as it usually is when I O, but it's only CD 9! After I went back to bed I got 4 hours of sleep before I temped at my normal time, and I don't drink so that isn't a factor. I did have tons of Watery CM yesterday mixed with just a teency bit of EW but that would be a crazy short cycle. Based on my average LP I would have a 20 day cycle, and that doesn't seem possible. Hopefully it is related to being sick and will be back down tomorrow because I wasn't ready to O yet! 
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5c6f76

Loyal, Thoughful, Stubborn
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• Yayyyy @AliciaGoose!!!
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

• Type A is a good one @leekat14 & @NurseMarie9  ! Plus one, for that!

@MandyBeeSLP that's so frustrating; hoping you didn't O yet, either :/

Okay, one more question, please...
    I can't be the only mega pee-er here (omg the gifs I chose not to use here :D). What's the best course of action for OPKs that aren't with FMU?? Especially when drinking all these teas?? How do you do it?!

• sevennsevenn member
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNV, RRL tea, probably preseed

R/R:  DH and I had a super productive day doing house things today, so that's always energizing.  No real rants other than I am so over the blazing heat.

CS/Q: Meh.  With my O dates being previously CD 13, 15, and 21 I'm going to start the CBAD tomorrow.  I just hate that it's such an expensive risk, and I will still prob back it up with wondfos anyway.

GTKY: What are three words you would use to describe yourself? Sarcastic, passionate, trustworthy.
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• @aliciagoose congrats!! That's wonderful!
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: pnv, opk, temping, cm, cp, green tea

R/R:  I wish I could say we were HIO, but that hasn't happened since Tuesday. My opks haven't really been getting darker, except the one this evening was a but darker. With FIL here, we've had ZERO BD sessions. At least I haven't O'd yet, so maybe there's hope for this cycle still... On a positive note, our bathroom remodel is going pretty well thus far! 

CS/Q: zilch

sarcastic, loyal, hardworking 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• MythrilMythril member
    edited July 2016
    Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: Clomid and normal stuff

R/R: SO, here's my blood draw story:
    I went in for a blood draw to check my progesterone yesterday. I went to the office on the other side of town, which is a 30 minute drive, because ugh... reasons. Anyway, the receptionist was very rude to me. And so I tried being friendly with the nurse because I didn't want to get the same treatment there. I told her that half the time people have trouble finding a vein, and if I warn them about it they usually find it right away. Like a good luck charm. She asked me if I had a preference for arm, and I said no. I don't usually feel it in my arm afterwards. And she's all "Oh, that's nice!' So she finds the vein right away and inserts the needle... and nothing. So she starts digging around there, very indelicately. And she's all "Is it because it's so deep in there?" And I'm all "I don't know, they never say..." while I'm watching her wiggle this needle around in my arm like she's digging for treasure. And she finally hits it and is all "it's deceptively deep." Oh my gosh! And now my arm is KILLING ME today. SO TERRIBLE.

And now I'm biting my nails waiting for the results.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Right now?
    Irritable
    Sentimental
    Understanding

:D
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• KhRun17KhRun17 member
    edited July 2016
    @Mythril wow that sounds so annoying!! Sorry they have so much trouble. I can't imagine you ever get used to them digging around like that. 

@AliciaGoose I hope you move on to TWW and then don't return for a long time ;) . Good luck!!! 

Month/cycle: 4/2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPK

R/R: sis in law had her baby and it's hard to be so excited for people when it's hard yourself and no one knows what you're going through.

CS/Q: none

GTKU: today - stressed, jealous, exhausted. My family is staying with us and they do things very different than me, so it's hard. But I'm trying to let things go and just appreciate time with them. 

Good luck this month ladies!!
    DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016
  • Finally ovulated, yay!! Movin on over to TWW.  See you guys there!