June 2016 Moms
Options

Holy bottles Batman!

Just curious how much everybody else's baby is eating.  My boy has decided to go from 2.5-3oz , every 2-3hrs just over a week ago, to 4oz every 2-3 hrs.  He will be one month old on Monday.  He gets half pumped breast milk and half formula in each bottle. This is for a couple different but mostly personal reasons.

Re: Holy bottles Batman!

• Options
    My little guy does 4oz. Every 2-3 hours during the day and then the same amount, but every 5-6 hrs overnight.  I would say he started doing four ounces right around 4 weeks.  He is going to be 8 weeks tomorrow.
  • Options
    4oz five times a day. She's five and a half weeks and has been taking 4oz for about two weeks now. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My 6 week old daughter eats 3-4oz every 3 hours. During the night it's every 5-6 hours. From day one she's only gotten up 1-2 times a night. Must be enough for her cause she's went from 5.14- 8.14 pounds in 6 weeks lol 
  • Options
    4oz five times a day. She's five and a half weeks and has been taking 4oz for about two weeks now. 
    This makes me so jealous. So your baby only needs to eat on average every 4.5 hrs while mine nursed 13x today  :s and they said breastmilk is the ideal food. 
  • Options
    Our LO is eating 4 oz every 4 hours at night.  During the day she eats about every 2-3 hours.
    TTC #1 Since May 2011 ~ Everyone Welcome
    Me (34): DOR d/t chemo/radiation, Immature Endometrial Lining, Hypothyroidism
    DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
    Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
    January 2014 ~ IVF/ICSI & PGS ~ no response to stims ~ converted to IUI ~ BFN
    February 2014 ~ On to donor embyros ~ 5 blasts!!! 
    March 2014 ~ FET #1 ~ Transferred 2 blasts ~ BFN
    July 2014 ~ Kliman's mock cycle with endometrial function test
    Sample too small for EFT, HE slide showed immature cells
    New protocol planned, saving for another biopsy for EFT
    January 2015 ~ Considering adoption options
    April 2015 ~ Privately arranged adoption of planned pregnancy
    DD#1 ~ Lillyana Violet Marie born 6/15/16, Finalized adoption 12/20/16
    July 13, 2018 ~ BFP....WTF?!?!
    7/16 Beta #1 ~ 466...7/18 Beta #2 ~ 1,077...7/23 Beta #3 ~ 5,291
    7/23 US #1 ~ 1 gestational sac seen and yolk sac
    7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    My dude is 8 weeks and does 4oz Every 2/3 hours all day and night. He still hasn't gotten the hang of sleeping longer through the night 
    nws
  • Options
    ashkee05 said:
    My dude is 8 weeks and does 4oz Every 2/3 hours all day and night. He still hasn't gotten the hang of sleeping longer through the night 
    Same with my little guy!  If I get 4 hours I'm lucky. And sometimes he will drink 6 ounces at a time!  He is 6 weeks old and has been drinking 4 ounces since he was about 3 weeks old. 
  • Options
    Man. My DS was 8 weeks yesterday and is eating 6 oz every 2-3 hours, usually 2. Except at night. He is sleeping between 6-9 hours at night. I can't wait to go to the pediatrician on Wednesday and find out how much he has grown. He is super long, but fairly skinny. 
  • Options
    This makes me so jealous. So your baby only needs to eat on average every 4.5 hrs while mine nursed 13x today  :s and they said breastmilk is the ideal food. 
    She eats every 3-4 hours during the day, and sleeps one stretch of about 7 hours at the beginning of the night

Honestly, she is an unusually easy baby. If it makes you feel better my first was not like this!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker