Options

TWW Saturday!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What would your younger self think of your current self?

Re: TWW Saturday!

• Options
    M/C:  1/1

CD/DPO:  25/8

Timing:  -4,O

Testing:  If AF is late

R/R:  Nothing today... Yet 

CS/Q:  Nope

GTKY:  I think my younger self would be happy with how our life had turned out so far - took a little longer to get to where we wanted but we did it
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited July 2016
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/5, but maybe 6 or 7

Timing: eh, either -2, -1, or O

Testing: not yet

R/R: Not gonna lie, I think the Zika threat (at least at the places I've been to so far in Jamaica) has been hyped up. We had an oops on wedding night and had been protecting every other time in the FW and that's the only reason I'm in the TWW, but I'm honestly not concerned at all. I went BSC and got the lotions, sprays, and arm bands and haven't needed them at all. The places we've been have sprayed for them and no one here is getting bitten or worried.

CS/Q: Although my chart started out with weird up and down, mostly low temps, they seem to be lining up somewhat with last cycle now. Do you agree with FF's CH? CD 20 last month and 21 this cycle is what it says. So hard to tell without that one temp and OPK!

GTKY: What would your younger self think of your current self?

She would be so happy to see that everything turned out okay in the end and that waiting to find Prince Charming paid off.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 21/10

Timing: -1, O

Testing: BFN this morning. :(

R/R: So so bummed about BFN this morning. My brother and his wife are moving to California (from NJ) today. Kind of bummed about that too. At least I'll be busy with them all day to keep my mind off the BFN. 

CS/Q: nope

I'm pretty much just an older, more exaggerated version of my younger self. I've always been introverted and pragmatic and I'm so much more those things now haha. 
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @NYTino24 I do think I agree with the CHs, especially seeing how it lines up with your last cycle. And your timing is excellent, so FX for you!

Month/Cycle: 13/10

CD/DPO: 46/6

Timing: -2, O

Testing: not unless AF doesn't show up

R/R: We have absolutely no plans today, so I'm being super lazy. I haven't even gotten out of bed yet, and it is glorious! 

CS/Q: none today

GTKY: I think my younger self would honestly be surprised at how my life has turned out. It's nothing like I imagined or planned, but it really is so much better!
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8 NTNP, 2 TTC

CD/DPO: 30/4

Timing: -4, -1, O

Testing: Aug 6th or 7th unless AF comes first.

R/R: Saturday

CS/Q: still nothing.  Waiting "patiently".

GTKY: What would your younger self think of your current self? I think that my younger self wouldn't have believed how happy I am with DH.  I have everything I hoped for, except a baby.
      Me: 27    DH: 37
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
    Dating: Feb 2012
    Married: Sep 2015
    NTNP: Sep 2015
    TTC#1: May 2016
  • Options
    jatwal128jatwal128 member
    edited July 2016
    Month/Cycle: 4/4 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 16/2-3

Timing: either -2, -1, +1 or -3, -2, O

Testing: tooooo soon

R/R: I got crosshairs this morning but I don't believe them. I'm nearly positive I O'd on CD 14 and not CD 13. I had crazy huge amounts of EWCM on CD 14 and what felt like very obvious ovulation pain. Either way I go here now so yay!

CS/Q: feel free to take a look and let me know what you think. ETA https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63e6a3

GTKY: What would your younger self think of your current self? I think my younger self would probably be shocked at some of the mistakes I've made in life, but pretty impressed with how I overcame it all. And probably relieved and happy that I ended up with the life I have now 
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • Options

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -2/-1

Testing: If I'm late, or feel any symptoms

R/R: It's Saturday, and my husband got a big raise yesterday. It's also not hot today! Lots of happy raves!

CS/Q: None today, thanks for the answers yesterday though! So appreciated.

GTKY: What would your younger self think of your current self? She would be so proud. I didn't always make the choices and were in some bad situations. She would be relieved to know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and a better life finally begins for us. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 19/10

CD/DPO: 25/4 or 5

Timing: everyday +1 

Testing: not until CD 35 

R/RWell, somewhat along the lines of @nytino24 's post, we currently live in the South Florida area and I cannot turn on the news without hearing about the latest Zika outbreak. The affected neighborhood is maybe a 30 minute drive from us and they say that these things cannot fly more than a few hundred yards in their lifetime but still. I'm wearing store bought bug spray for now and did my HW, placed an order on Amazon for every thing I can get my hands on (including clothing repellent and travel size sprays for my purse/car), but am still annoyed that I now have one more thing to keep me up at night. I actually don't worry so much about myself, seeing as I am obsessive and will likely be vigilant about this to a point of being BSC, but I worry more about DH who I know will be awful about this sort of thing. Otherwise, I'm doing well today. It's Saturday and that in itself makes me happy.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What would your younger self think of your current self? Honestly I would probably be surprised to see that I married so young, but impressed by my professional accomplishments. I do think I would be disappointed to see that I still live in my home state, which I grew up desperately wanting to leave, and also saddened to learn of some of the hardships I've encountered over the last ten years. FWIW, we have plans to hopefully relocate in the upcoming year and mostly don't regret the hard times, as they've allowed me to grow. 

@juliebeannn so sorry about the BFN. 

@swanbrooner I have a Vitamin D deficiency, as well. Definitely supplement it through food & vitamins (food is best) and try to banish the negative thoughts. Oh, and I was sure Nick Carter and I would someday live happily ever after. He was on Dancing with the Stars last year and even then I was like...
    ...which is completely embarrassing, but what else is new. 

• Options
    @swanbrooner @magnolia131 I have a video of the Jamaica resort band playing an instrumental of "I Want it That Way" on my phone from two days ago! I just can't upload it. My sis used to be obsessed with NC.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @magnolia131 - We aren't in a Zika area, but mosquitoes have a ridiculously horrible reaction on me. I tried sprays and everything, but nothing would work. I bought a diffuser and some lemon eculayptus essential oils, and keep it on constantly, and they stay away now. I also use it with coconut oil to put on me. Only one bite in over a week, which compared to 5 a day, is great. It smells similar to Citronella, but not as harsh. It's honestly really worked for me, and to be honest, I don't usually go for the natural things. Good luck! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing:  Every single day in FW.

Testing:  Not until Friday if AF doesn't show by then.

R/R:  DH and I got into an argument earlier and he completely blew up on me in a level that was not warranted.  He resorted to name calling and yelling which isn't really like him at all.  We've never been to a marriage counselor before but I'm thinking this argument and how I feel may need to be discussed in front of an unbiased person because I am completely broken right now and can't think of how to resolve this.

CS/Q:  nothing right now

GTKY: What would your younger self think of your current self?  My younger self would be pretty darn proud, I think.
  • Options
    slavenslaven member

CD/DPO: 25/ 8 or 9

Timing:  Pretty good

Testing:  If no AF by CD 29

R/R:  We're going out for dinner tonight! DH has a cadet shadowing him for the summer and he has to make sure they "experience Korea" so we're getting dinner tonight. I made 4 dozen cupcakes for him to bring to work that I need to make frosting for and frost and I have to shave my dog's bum. But that's not really a rant or rave, just a fact of life when you have a Maltese. I was super excited yesterday that after her bath with some new products I got, her hair was a lot more silky and Maltese like and it's growing out long enough to have that part down the back that long haired Maltese have. We're/I am trying to grow it out to see how it looks and will probably shave her right after lol

CS/Q:  

GTKY: What would your younger self think of your current self?   I had planned to really go into International Economics and live in Europe somewhere and marry a European guy. I got my B.S. in Economics but I'm not using it at all. I never thought I would be married so soon and I definitely didn't want kids right now. Even last year I was planning to wait till I was 26 or something. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    Westy99Westy99 member
    edited July 2016
    @clover28 sorry about fight with DH. I've found that if I cool off enough to have a conversation about it, there is usually a reason it escalated differently than normal- that isn't usually even about the fight itself. (His stress at work, anger about something different, etc.)  But in the mean time, it still sucks.

Edited because words are hard.
      Me: 27    DH: 37
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
    Dating: Feb 2012
    Married: Sep 2015
    NTNP: Sep 2015
    TTC#1: May 2016
  • Options
    @jatwal128 I agree with FF based on your O dip

Month/Cycle: 9

CD/DPO: 26/4

Timing: Not great O-3, O+1 

Testing: Nope

R/R: So I'm taking the rest of my LP off temping, I already put it away. I obsess over every temp individually too much. It's nice to have a break.

CS/Q: Nah

She would be super proud of the person I've become. She would also be sad that I didn't end up with Justin Timberlake, to pull a line from @swanbrooner (I was a JT/Nsync girl)

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 32/9

Timing: IUI on O

Testing: Yep, still nothing.  

R/R: I'm either PMSing hard, or... yeah.  Everything makes me cry, and I feel like I'm about to get AF.  Not sure. I had a small amount of yellowy CM with a drop maybe of blood, so worried I might be spotting just before AF.  Probably tomorrow.

CS/Q: nope

Happy regarding personal life, disappointed professionally.
    Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17