February 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 7/30

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What do you miss most now that you're pregnant?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 7/30

• Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Strawberry

Appointments this week? None

Symptom changes? Nauseous on an off throughout the day, sudden and random food aversions, fatigue, headaches, breakouts

Rant/Rave/Questions? DH surprised me with a weekend away without the kids! Hotel, out to dinner, no interruptions from littles- soaking it up! (But I miss my kids!! Haha, can't win.)

GTKY: What do you miss most now that you're pregnant? Energy, rose wine, salmon rolls, deli sandwiches.

• Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? A lime

Appointments this week? None this week, not until the 17th of August

Symptom changes? No changes really, I've been taking unisom and B6 and I feel completely normal. I did think I could eat before taking my pills and I didn't even finish eating my banana before morning sickness struck; so I'm taking them like clock work now. Still have bad acne, sore boobs, and extremely tired all the time.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Went looking at baby furniture a few days ago with DH and fell in love with a set and my husband said we just couldn't afford to get the hutch for the top of the dresser. Well I came home yesterday and there it was, the hutch, the dresser, and the crib already set up in the room. DH has outdone himself already and we are only 11 weeks in!

GTKY: What do you miss most now that you're pregnant? It seems to me that all the best alcoholic beverages come out during the summer! So I do miss getting to order a few girly summery drinks on a Friday night after work. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks!

How big is baby? Key lime

Appointments this week? NT scan Wednesday

Symptom changes? Not really. Still nausea, just getting sporadic. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Not looking forward to blood work this week... the bruises from my last two sticks just faded this week

GTKY: What do you miss most now that you're pregnant? All the cold subs! Eating a full meal, and being able to leave the house with a bowl. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options

How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? Toy soldier 

Appointments this week? Nt scan on Tuesday 

Symptom changes? Nausea is almost gone... most of the time. And energy is much better than its been so hoping I'm through the worst! 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Enjoying my kiddos for the weekend! Miss them terribly while at work!

GTKY: What do you miss most now that you're pregnant? Well... I've been pregnant for most of the last 5 years.... Or nursing. Or both. So it's been awhile for a bunch of things. I do not sleep well while pregnant. That's what I am missing most at this point. 

• Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks!

How big is baby? Strawberry

Appointments this week? None this week

Symptom changes? Not really. Still miserable and nauseous pretty much all day everyday. Hating it. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Nothing really except ranting that I hate morning sickness!!

GTKY: What do you miss most now that you're pregnant? Honestly, just feeling normal. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby? It's peach week

Appointments this week? A follow up appointment to see if I stopped contracting

Symptom changes? Still spotting/cramping. But I have tons of energy that I don't know what to do with

Rant/Rave/Questions? (rave) There was an expensive diaper bag I had seen awhile ago at a boutique-y type shop, today I found it for 40% off on ebags.com! I'm patting myself on the back for the free shipping too

Oh hell, I don't know I'm just really bored

GTKY: What do you miss most now that you're pregnant? Sex and exercising