February 2017 Moms
Options

Friday ticker change 7/29

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What do you miss most now that you're pregnant?

Mom of one adorable little boy and excited to do this again.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Friday ticker change 7/29

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    13 weeks now! Officially 2nd tri. 
    How big is baby?
     lemon!

Appointments this week? none 

Symptom changes? Not much has changed. My sciatica is terrible 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Excited we found out we are having a girl (and shocked) now to destash all my son's stuff 

Wine.
    A good sweet red or sangria. I crave it often. 

Mom of one adorable little boy and excited to do this again.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? a lime. That has to be a really small lime.

Appointments this week? 11-12 week visit Wednesday

Symptom changes?  More lower back pain. Same old nausea and gagging in the afternoon. Still in bed by 9:30pm.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Everyone finding out the sex of their babes now makes it seem impossible to wait another 11 weeks! My clinic doesn't do the anatamy U/S until 22 weeks.

GTKY: What do you miss most now that you're pregnant? WINE. BEER. Deli sandwiches.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? A prune

Appointments this week? none

Symptom changes? A little nausea, I didn't get that until I was 10 weeks with my last pregnancy, so we'll see how it goes this time.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I hate the fact that I have to wait 2 more weeks to see my baby.  When I went for my confirmation ultrasound I was only 4 weeks to early to see the baby.  My doctor wouldn't do an ultrasound when I went for my appointment 3 weeks later.  I'm super curious if it's twins again.

GTKY: What do you miss most now that you're pregnant?  Beer and Wine
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along? 13 weeks

How big is baby? lemon

Appointments this week? Busy week with MFM appt, NT scan, NIPT bloodwork drawn, and regular OB appointment.  Everything went well. Glad to hear from MFM and have a plan for monitoring.  

Symptoms changes? feeling overall fine.  Still tired but that's not bad either

Rant/Rave/Questions? They tested my husband for her blood type genotype and as we already guessed he is the source of my exposure.  I just wish we had the technology in the US to use cell free DNA to know the baby's blood type like they do in Europe.  I wouldn't do an amnio to know so no option here

GTKY:  I miss white wine-  this is how I always get during pregnancy.  Oh well it is temporary!

• Options
    How far along are you? 13 weeks!

How big is baby? Lemon

Appointments this week? None

Symptom changes? Feeling better most days. Boobs are not as sore.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm so frustrated with the heat and humidity. I try to go for walks but I can't do much before feeling too hot. 

GTKY: What do you miss most now that you're pregnant? Nothing really. I suppose I do miss wine or a rum & coke, but my husband doesn't drink so I don't drink often. I have a couple bottles of wine & run that I wish I could use up because they take up so much space.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks 

How big is baby? A lime

Appointments this week? OB consult for HG Wednesday, NT scan Thursday 

Symptom changes? Dr has me on thorazine again for the vomiting, which helps a little but makes me feel so stoned. Its so counter intuitive for someone who wont even take a tylenol not pregnant to feel so drugged up while pregnant. I'm frustrated and hoping this ob consult gets me on better meds.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    see above. Just the HG and the drugs. and missing being fun mom. The usual. I'm the biggest debbie downer lately.
    GTKY: What do you miss most now that you're pregnant? Myself. Feeling like a human. A sushi eating human. I want a salmon roll now. May imbibe in second tri if I feel better
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    11 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    The size of a lego minifig. 
    Appointments this week? 
    I was on the insurance and provider merry-go-round this week. Eventually got the OB's office to order carrier screening from an in-network lab. I'm pretty sure my genetic counselor doesn't like me, but the feeling is pretty mutual!
    Symptom changes? 
    My back is still bothering me more than pregnancy, but I'm suddenly food averse. I suspect this is mostly medication/pain side-effect.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I'm ready for harmony to come back. Was hoping to get the results today, but should get them next week, at least. I'm looking forward to being able to tell the kiddo I'm pregnant. 
    Ibuprofen. A steady dose of anti-inflammatories would make me so much more mobile and capable.