October 2015 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

We haven't had one of these in forever so let's here it :-)

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    My WTF is to my exhaustion. I swear the days I get more sleep are the days I'm most exhausted. I've got too much going on to be so tired. Add on my SS, whom I truly do love dearly, but he keeps doing this take forever to eat thing (I'm talking fourth five minutes to eat half a slice of pizza he typically eats in fifteen). Then add in that today is my daughters first softball game and SO will be working for it. Her stepmom and grandparents are coming, we get along, but I know I'm going to look exhausted and I try to look "together" when i see them. And my sister is freaking over this whole SIDS swaddling crap since she just reads the title. Uggh! I just want a day to myself
  • Options
    FatPonyFatPony member
    I was supposed to meet a friend at 2 and my kid went down for a nap at 1:20. I let her know we'd be late. Then I ALSO fell asleep (only 1 kid), and woke up at 3:45! Wtf, baby that suddenly wants to nap! So now I feel bad
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    My husband finished ALL the Oreos yesterday  ... When I had mentioned I wanted some, he decided to inform me by singing a song to LO "daddy is becoming 'double-stuffed' because mommy keeps buying Oreos and he ate them all. Now she can't have anyyyyyyy" 

pure evil I tell you. 

• Options
    I agree on the pure exhaustion!!! When i put LO down for the night at 7, i am also tucking myself in. And sleep until 6...how the F and i soooo tired. 
    We're in the process of moving halfway across the country so DH hasnt beem hereto help and im going to rip my hair out. But when will i find the time to go to the hairdresser to fix it??! 

I also cant stand when people act like i should be getting more done and shouldnt be so tired. Im working full time, packing, playing single mom, going to the park, working out...oh wait i didnt get the dishes done??! Bite me!

(Wooo i feel better!!)

• Options
    chein1chein1 member
    1. LO forgot how to sleep through the night. It's hell. 2. My students are in summer mode, so am I, and we still have FIVE weeks of school. I also teach in an inner-city and I'm breaking up multiple fights a day. I'm so over it. 

Wtf.
  • Options
    @BrooklynBroussard I used to be on this board a lot before we lost Kali at 32 weeks, I came back to the bump because we are pregnant again! I came back to this board specifically to see how you are doing?! 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @BrooklynBroussard I used to be on this board a lot before we lost Kali at 32 weeks, I came back to the bump because we are pregnant again! I came back to this board specifically to see how you are doing?! 
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I am doing really well! I have a little girl named Madeleine who is almost 10 months old! Life is so wonderful with her. How far along are you, and how have you been?
  • Options
    @BrooklynBroussard I'm glad to hear you're doing well! & I think I lurked mostly when you were on before it have been wondering how you've been doing. I'm really glad to hear you're doing well!!
  • Options
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I am doing really well! I have a little girl named Madeleine who is almost 10 months old! Life is so wonderful with her. How far along are you, and how have you been?
    I am almost 11 weeks. I love your daughters name! This last year has been a struggle, but I feel like I'm in such a good place right now. I am glad life is going well for you guys. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse - so sorry to hear of your loss. We just had a chemical pregnancy ourselves, and that was hard, can't imagine a late term loss. Anyway, congrats on your pregnancy! Good luck :)
  • Options
    @BrooklynBroussard I always loved reading your posts and comments!  So glad to see you back!  
  • Options
    @BrooklynBroussard OMG hey girl heeeeeyy!!!!
  • Options
    J1DJ1D member
    @BrooklynBroussard who? Nah, don't remember you at all.... ;)

Hi!
    Glad to see you have returned!
  • Options
    elmann1 said:
    @BrooklynBroussard OMG hey girl heeeeeyy!!!!
    Ahhh I'm so glad you are still here! You are what I've been missing in my life....
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    J1D said:
    @BrooklynBroussard who? Nah, don't remember you at all.... ;)

Oh the times we've had......  <3
  • Options
    @BrooklynBroussard Yes!!! I just sent you a message filling you in ;) 
  • Options
    WHAT!! Brooklyn!!! This is amazing...how did you get to come back if you were banned? I'm so glad to see you.
  • Options
    WHAT!! Brooklyn!!! This is amazing...how did you get to come back if you were banned? I'm so glad to see you.
    I did my time I think. It's practically been a year!  I really missed you guys! 
  • Options

Well just so you know. We were all very upset when you were banned. Lots of complaints for months!

We kept paging you too, in case you were lurking. There were a lot of feels.

• Options

Well just so you know. We were all very upset when you were banned. Lots of complaints for months!

We kept paging you too, in case you were lurking. There were a lot of feels.

I love you guys. I've seen all the nice things you said, and I'm so impressed by how awesome this group is. It's so great how supportive everyone is of each other!
  • Options
    kfry22kfry22 member
    Oh. My. Gosh. I thought I was seeing things when I saw @BrooklynBroussard had commented on threads. Maybe this October board will actually be a little more lively again. Welcome back  :)
  • Options
    @kassyfry I'd love to keep posting here! It seems a bit dead!
  • Options
    I think dead is putting it kindly. This board is practically nonexistent. I'm not sure where everyone went. I guess babies are keeping all the moms busy!
  • Options
    I think dead is putting it kindly. This board is practically nonexistent. I'm not sure where everyone went. I guess babies are keeping all the moms busy!
    I think a lot of the moms went to facebook unfortunately. I wish this board was busy again like the past few days!
  • Options
    kfry22kfry22 member
    I like the idea of a catching up thread. Maybe that would help get everyone engaged again and see who all is still here.