December 2016 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change - 7/28

I was so tired this morning I almost forgot today was my ticker change!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Whats going on this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Do you have a bucket list of things to do before your baby arrives?  If so, what types of things are on it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
Married 10/15/11
M/C October 2014
BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

Re: Thursday Ticker Change - 7/28

• Options
    karmbakarmba member
    How far along are you? 21 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Pomegranate, baby bok choy, Chipotle burrito 

Not too much, but I have noticed way more movement this week.  I'm hoping for full on kicks soon!

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I just can't seem to kick the fatigue.  As I get closer and closer to 3rd tri I feel like I'll always be tired.

GTKY: Do you have a bucket list of things to do before your baby arrives?  If so, what types of things are on it? 
    I hadn't really thought of this but DH taped a list of things we need to do pre-baby.  The top of the list is practical (painting, get carpets cleaned etc) and the bottom is fun things (friends to have dinner with, museums to visit etc).

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Options
    How far along are you? 22 weeks!

How big is baby? Coconut or ear of corn

Whats going on this week? leaky boobs! lol. Not all the time, just if I squeeze my boob stuff comes out. So weird and so cool lol. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nah. GD test is scheduled for August 24th!

GTKY: Do you have a bucket list of things to do before your baby arrives?  If so, what types of things are on it? Besides getting stuff ready for baby, just spend as much time with DH as possible and visit some fancy restaurants that are no baby friendly since we won't get to go for a while. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    leksiLleksiL member
    edited July 2016
    How far along are you? 20 weeks! Halfway done WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How big is baby? a banana or a paper airplane? 

Whats going on this week? Not much! Still waiting to feel her move. Can't wait! Really starting to get bigger which is hard. We landed on a daycare and are filling in the app/deposit this week.

Rants/Raves/Questions? SIL and family are coming down this weekend and staying with us. We are all going to Six Flags Saturday and I won't be able to do much at ALL. I am hoping (but doubt) one of my nephews will be a roller coaster wuss. Otherwise I will hang out by the pool by myself. Which actually doesn't sound that bad.

No but this is a good reminder we should do that! We have 140 days until the baby comes and I do not have anything else on my countdown app right now since we just finished our summer traveling. I will want to see a symphony and a play before we go, and I've been wanting to see an opera but just putting it off. I love to go to the symphony near xmas to hear all the music (although I'm not Christian I love xmas music!!) However it's so close to my DD I won't get tix this year. We should also go to the movies a few times while we can. Practical things are repairing the walls/painting the nursery, and getting it all set up. I also have a LOT of yard work to do, and we haven't hung any of our paintings/photos since moving in May. We have a lot of space and I want to do some thematic rooms, and maybe won't use all the hangings we used to, or at least need to reframe a few. I want to save plenty of wall space for baby/family pictures too :)

ETA: just checked our local theater and the Book of Mormon is coming in February! Why do they have to wait until AFTER the baby is here!!!???? If my MIL lived nearby I would totally want to go. what are the chances of finding a babysitter I trust to watch an 8 week old?
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    leksiLleksiL member
    @juliehollz13 - YES and restaurants! I haven't cared about eating in months, but it is DH's favorite thing to do. Hopefully my appetite kicks into gear soon or at least I can fake it enough to care about going out to eat :)
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    20 weeks today! Finally halfway!

Baby is the size of a banana or a whoopee cushion!

No appointments until the 9th!

We got a new family car this week! We went with a Kia Sorento and I love it. We traded DH's car that he bought right out of high school so it was getting pretty ancient. Plus, neither of our cars had rear air so poor DS was super hot in this NC heat! We're also going to Disney this weekend for a week, so I'm pretty excited to wear my "Minnie me" shirt :)

My bucket list is to spend as much time doing DS's favorite things that I can. He's been our only baby for the past 4 and a half years, so we're soaking up every minute of it!

• Options
    How far along are you?
    22 Weeks. 
    How big is baby?
    A coconut. That sounds really painful.
    I have a follow up to the cerclage on Wed. and L turns 1 next THURSDAY!!!!!!!! His party is Saturday, and I can't wait to reveal baby 2 is a girl.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I really hope the cerclage is working. I mentally can't take bedrest, and we financially can't afford it.

Not really. We are thinking about a new daycare that is cheaper, as $800 a month on a teacher's salary is just not doable.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options

How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby? 
    spaghetti squash

DH and I actually have a whole weekend off together. Haven't had that in a very long time. So we will be going to a festival. Very excited!

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    this appetite is ridiculous. When my organs are moving I have little appetite and then once they are settled I'm ravenous. So I was used to my organs shifting so I have been bringing smaller lunches for work and now they have settled again and of course now I can't get enough food. It's 2 hours into my work day and I've eaten everything already. 

I'd like to go see the baby pandas at the zoo about an hour and a half away that were born last fall. Maybe that will be something we go do this weekend. Pandas are my favourite animals and the parents are on loan for a breeding program that will end soon which means I may never see a panda again! I need to go!
  • Options
    How far along are you?  19 weeks!

How big is baby?  
    A mango (or zucchini)

A/S today and OB appt tomorrow!  Exciting!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    I finally felt the baby move a few days ago, such a great feeling!

Just getting the house ready.  I moved in a few months ago, so unpacking all of my boxes.  Then getting the nursery & our media room set up.

Me: 39 DH: 36
    Married: Sept 2018
    DS: December 2016
    #2 EDD Feb 2020

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    along are you? 21w

How big is baby? An endive... Whatever that is...

Whats going on this week? Not much, baby boy has been a lot more active, I'm just ready for it to be regular and not so sporadic. Still having bad MS and heartburn but it has eased up a lot from last week, so I'm going to keep on keeping on and hope that whatever I'm doing differently is working, or that it's just magically disappearing on its own.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I get to go visit my parents this weekend with FI! They live in Memphis so we will definitely be busy and have plenty to do. 

So many things, some baby related and some not. We have decided to do our babymoon in Tulsa for my birthday, we are moving into a new apartment on FI's birthday, have to set up the nursery. I'd love to do a beach trip before baby gets here but we'll see if that happens or not. I mainly want to take advantage of the baby free time to take day trips out of town. We live in Arkansas and I'm sure we'll make trips to Hot Springs, Fayetteville, Little Rock, etc. before baby gets here and before the weather gets too cold to enjoy being outside. Oh, and getting both of our cars cleaned out. I'm so ready to get that done. And my car just needs a basic tune up anyway.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Sweet potato

Big week for me! I scheduled appointments with my on-base OB and my midwife for Monday, and on Friday I'm going on an ultrasound date with a friend who is about a month ahead of me. Gonna see if we can find some baby bits on this little one!!!

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    This cold can go and die. At least I can taste food again.

GTKY: Do you have a bucket list of things to do before your baby arrives? If so, what types of things are on it? 
    Not really? H comes home in October, so we're hoping to travel around Scandinavia sometime between then and when I'm not supposed to fly anymore. Other than that, my priorities are getting everything set up for baby. And also maybe finishing the draft of the book I'm writing. And getting an agent, but that's not anything I can really influence at this point. Okay, so maybe I do have a baby bucket list!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    How far along are you?  22 weeks

How big is baby?  
    Spaghetti squash

Cramps and Braxton Hicks :(. Trying to drink lots of water.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    We are also looking at daycare and DAMN it's expensive.

We need to find a daycare, and find out what we are getting from our siblings so that we can figure out what we need to buy before baby comes.  That's all that's on our list for now.
  • Options
    R0824HR0824H member
    How far along are you? 22weeks!

How big is baby? A coconut, a water bottle or a..burger?

Whats going on this week? Nothing much, my next us is on August 5

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm pretty sure I'm feeling Tons of movement...I would think it was gas but I don't actually have gas lol

GTKY: Do you have a bucket list of things to do before your baby arrives?  If so, what types of things are on it? I did but some things can't be done while pregnant lol. We're going to see our first baseball game in August!
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Mamax2Mamax2 member
    How far along are you? 21 weeks

How big is baby? Endive

Whats going on this week? Nothing. AS scan yesterday, nothing appt wise until the 10th. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My grandpa made it through the weekend. However, Tuesday we got some more bad news from his docs. I want to see him as much as possible, but it's hard on me physically to make the trip.

GTKY: Do you have a bucket list of things to do before your baby arrives?  If so, what types of things are on it? I'd love to do a getaway with just DH, but I can't ride in a car for more than 2 hours tops, without my feet swelling.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Coconut. At our a/s the tech asked if our due date was right because baby was measuring about 2.5 weeks ahead. LO was also grabbing her feet, which the tech said they typically don't see til around 26 weeks.

Gender announcement on Sunday. I am making raspberry filled cupcakes. Nothing fancy. About a dozen members of DH's family will be there.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    We have finally decided to redo the shower in the master bath. It only took 3 years, but DH finally decided it was time with DD2 on the way. Not excited about spending $6k tho.

Just the typical making sure everything is ready. I would like to prep some freezer meals this time around. I didn't with DD1, but I have a feeling things are going to be hectic for a while.
    Otherwise, I want to take a trip to the city and take DD1 to the zoo and aquarium.

• Options
    kattyc-2kattyc-2 member
    edited July 2016

How far along are you?
    19 weeks! Almost halfway, can't believe it!

How big is baby?
    She is mango sized, according to the bump. 

Trying to get through the work week but its been a struggle. Up every night at 3 to use the bathroom, can't get back to sleep, then get hungry...tgif. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Unfortunately nothing fun. Like
    crystalmir91385 we are redoing the master bath, ours due to a shower leak. It has been a massive project, DH has been incredible with it, but I can't wait for it to be over. Projects going on in the rest of the house too, just want to get as much done before baby arrives as possible. We went to a Garbage concert last week, which was on the fun bucket list, but that's all I have planned. 
  • Options
    @karmba If it makes you feel any better, I slept through both my 'get up' and 'leave now' alarms both yesterday and this morning. I barely made it to morning snacks yesterday, and I missed check-out this morning, so I have my room for another day, $35 so not bad) but my ride is going to be here at 1 pm.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    gowencgowenc member
    How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby?
    Corn on the cob or coconut

Had the follow up A/S since he wouldn't cooperate at 20 weeks, all looks good! Finally saw his little face and I think my heart exploded. He looks like his dad.  <3 Other than pregnancy stuff, it's been a busy week - won a very important contract at work, getting some painting done in our house, and beginning the refinancing process.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Total rave - getting all my sister's baby gear since her 18 month old is outgrowing it. Got most of the big ticket items except car seats, tons of clothes, toys, decor, etc.

We're refinancing so we can renovate to make our extra bedroom actually functional. I have a feeling that's going to be the big thing taking up our time/energy between now and when baby comes.