• izza2izza2 member
    edited July 2016
    *Removed for Quoting TOU Violation*

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Loading the player...
  • MrsFL2015MrsFL2015 member
    edited July 2016
    Asking if you're pregnant and showing your HPT is against TOU.  Please take down this picture.  Also, for the record, I don't see anything on that test which makes me think this is MUD.    
  • krys-2krys-2 member
    What everyone else has said. I think the land of test tweakers is over on Glow, but I definitely don't see anything there. We all get it's frustrating to wait, but right now it looks like that's what you'll need to do. Test again in a few days if AF doesn't show up.
    Me: 34 | DH: 35  
    Met: 2003
    Married: 2005
    TTC #1: May 2016
  • OP, PP are correct and were kind.  If you're really serious and just looking for support, I hope you get the answer you are looking for, but this is the not the place to ask the question.  If you don't get your BFP, read this https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12586072/welcome-new-members#latest and lurk a while.  Get a feel for the tone of the community, and come back and participate in the discussion, sans pee sticks.  We'll welcome you with open arms.  Seriously.

To everyone else, especially @tripledaggerWed95976 I'm dying here because it's like you put it out there in the universe, and the universe responded.

Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"