March 2017 Moms

GTKY- Furbaby Friday!!

March moms, show us your furbabies!! Are they going to be new big brothers/sisters or are they already acquainted with kids? I'm nervous how my cat will react to a baby but excited to find out!! 

Here is my cat Reggie who is right now a spoiled only furbaby who loves to lounge outside on the deck!! 

Re: GTKY- Furbaby Friday!!

• Loading the player...
  • @ngcsugirl1112 I love the ears!
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• @EnglishTeacherMama - The previous thread was pretty early on before a lot of the later due date posters would have even gotten a BFP. It's always great to talk about our furry friends anywho.
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• This is my first furbaby Luna, she's really great with my almost 2 yo. We also have 2 other cats (can't find pics), Cricket and Ivy. Bottom is our dog Scout, who is also good with DS. We also have a foster dog who is even better with DS, but she'll need a new foster home before this baby is born if she hasn't been adopted yet.
  • Here is Bo! He is our 22 month old Doberman Pinscher. In the second pic, he is with my 16 month old niece, Georgee :) Bo is friendly with kids, but hasn't really been around babies. He is a big baby himself so I'm anxious to see how he reacts to Baby Rick getting most of the attention.

• My silly fur baby, Dexter!! He's almost 5 years old and the best doggie I could have ever asked for. I'm so excited for him to be a big brother when the baby arrives!!! 

• We have two dogs, our 8 1/2 year old black lab has been through the 'big brother' thing with DS, the other is a 15 week old yellow lab (what was I thinking?!) I didn't know I was pregnant when we got her, otherwise we probably wouldn't have. She's an awesome puppy, but I just don't have it in me to deal with puppy shennanigans right now.  We also have chickens and a rabbit. 
    image.jpeg 1014.5K

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker