Pregnant after a Loss

How do you deal with nerves??

Had a 2nd tri loss last year. Pregnant again 2 cycles later. Lost that one end of Nov (MMC) Took us 8 mos to conceive this LO. I'm so nervous. 

Trying not to stress about the whole thing. Only 4+5 and I wont be able to see my dr til next month and i wont get a scan until my 10th week mark.

Any suggestions/ideas how to keep calm? Work has kept me insanely busy which is nice. I do a lot of reading and writing as well. What do you do?

Re: How do you deal with nerves??

• Hi - I am sorry about your losses. I like things that keep my hands busy and keep my focus such as cross stitching, crocheting, coloring in detailed coloring books, cooking etc. 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• A good comedy movie always helps me. I try to keep myself laughing, and happy, really does take your mind off of things.
  • Loading the player...
  • Meditation/hypnosis audio tracks for relaxation.  Check youtube or download. Paul McKenna was highly recommended to me, but I also have some that I'm familiar with previously (performing, so dealing with nerves that way) that I use. They are what's keeping me sane.