October 2016 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 7-28

How many weeks? 

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: If you could steal the wardrobe of a celebrity or character, who would it be?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 7-28

• Options
    How many weeks? 
    29.. Wow!
    What size is baby?
    Acorn squash
    Upcoming appointments?
    In about a week and a half.. I'll get the tdap shot and they will use a Doppler.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I really need to start asking my doctor some questions about labor.. I'm not even sure if she's the one who will deliver or if it will be whoevers on call. I also don't know what they think about skin to skin time.
    Haven't been very hungry lately.
    GTKY: If you could steal the wardrobe of a celebrity or character, who would it be?
    Blake lively.. She looks adorable in every movie/tv show plus she has great maternity style!
  • Options
    How many weeks? 29

What size is baby? pineapple

Upcoming appointments? 3-hour glucose test tomorrow - NOT looking forward to it! (also, it's not an appointment, but I'm taking an infant CPR class tonight with my mom)

Rants/Raves/Questions? Baby's movements are less distinct. I still feel her move a lot for a short period 1-2 times per day and intermittently otherwise, but she feels likes she's weaker or further from the surface or something now. I assume she's just moved (lower, as far as I can tell), but it's not comforting.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I usually wake up for an hour or so during the night for no reason (separate from bathroom breaks I can usually get right back to sleep after). In the mornings I feel just fine, for an hour or so, and then EXHAUSTED. When I get home I'm mostly ravenous (and relieved to be home) but I usually get really tired again around 5-6pm, which doesn't really leave me with enough time for a nap before starting supper. 

Also, I'm torn between eating ALL the carbs and sugar now in case I fail my 3-hour and have them taken away... or avoiding the carbs and sugar in case they are killing my baby and/or may make my test results worse

GTKY: If you could steal the wardrobe of a celebrity or character, who would it be? I love Olivia Benson's clothes on Law & Order SVU. I would totally dress like that first if I had a more similar figure (although a lot of the clothes would still work for me) and second if I lived in New York or maybe Saskatchewan and could tolerate actually wearing long sleeves and jackets during any part of the year whatsoever. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    First time post in this thread, I promise I've been here all along but it took me this long to realize what ticker change has to be! 

How many weeks? 
    28 weeks! 

What size is baby?
    Eggplant. Hopefully a large one! 

Upcoming appointments?
    Growth ultrasound on Monday due to hypertension. Hopefully everything's looking good! OB on Thursday then I start my 2 week checkups. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Same issue as @RainMira9e with sleeping through the night. I'm sure tired at bed time, then again at 6am, but wide awake around 1-3am. 

craving anything with fake cheese (cheese its, cheddar chips, etc). 

Serena from Gossip Girl! I probably couldn't pull off all those ridic outfits, but I wish I could try! 

• Options
    26 weeks, size of a butternut squash. Next appt is Aug 11th for a regular appt and glucose test. Rant: trying to stay hydrated is damn near impossible because it's so hot I feel sick, which makes me not want to drink water because it makes me feel sicker, but if I don't drink water, I also feel sick. Cravings: cheese and protein. I'd steal P!nk's wardrobe if there was a prayer of it fitting me, lol. Love that woman!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    How many weeks? 27

What size is baby? head of lettuce (i think)

Upcoming appointments?
    had one today! GD test (fingers crossed I passed). Heard baby, measuring on track, no issues. Very grateful
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Shit got real today. They scheduled all my appointments through my due date. This is going to fly by. (Way too much to do between now and then)
    Cravings: cantaloupe- but only in the late evening
    Wardrobe- considering Im struggling to stay cool tonight, Id take any wardrobe that includes minimal clothing.

DS 5/10/13
    New Bundle of Joy- EDD 10/27/16
  • Options
    sgrho2sgrho2 member
    30 weeks! Exactly 9 weeks and 6 days to go!

sleep is now only 2-3 hours at a time, but no other symptoms or rants. I had an appointment yesterday and my fundal height was measuring at 32, so it's looking like he's going to be a big baby. 

I'd probably steal the FLOTUS' wardrobe.