How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Do you have any pets?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 07/28/16

• How far along are you? 10 weeks!

How big is baby? Strawberry or Tater Tot

Appointments this week? Had bloodwork and urine testing on Tuesday (10 vials! no fun)

Symptom changes? More nausea this week and back pain starting. Still sleepy, growing pains, sore boobs, and waking up at least 3 times a night to pee. Belly is def getting bigger.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I just can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or girl!!!!

GTKY: Do you have any pets? Sure do! Dogs, cats, ferret, tortoise, and also fostering a chinchilla. I know full house. Hubby and I both love animals and grew up around them. All but 2 of our pets are rescues that fell into our laps and never left :blush:

• How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? size of a plum

Appointments this week? none, my appt from Tuesday got cancelled and now I gotta wait 3 weeks :(

Symptom changes? Heartburn is getting worse.

Rant/Rave/Questions? My last OB appt was 3 weeks ago for the dating ultrasound and I'm just disappointed I have to wait 6 weeks before I hear him/her again. 

GTKY: Do you have any pets? nope! I'm allergic to cats & dogs :( 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? strawberry

Appointments this week? no appointments this week

Symptom changes? I'm starting to feel better. I'm getting some energy back and not nauseous all day long. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I am impressed I finally got through my mountain of laundry yesterday. 

GTKY: Do you have any pets? a black lab mix we rescued 8 years ago ❤ 
  • How far along are you?  10 weeks

How big is baby? Strawberry

Appointments this week? not this week.   NT scan next Friday.  

Symptom changes?  Nausea is a bit better on the whole, but dinner and taking medicine is harder. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?  I went to a Lularoe party yesterday and I might be hooked, at least for maternity wear.  I am going to need to shop soon for clothes, I gave away all my maternity stuff.

GTKY: Do you have any pets?  We have a dog, Lily who is 12.  She is a mix, maybe lab and greyhound.   We just had to put our cat down this week, but he was 17.  We also have a betta fish, Sven.  
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 10 Weeks!

How big is baby? The size of a Ferrero Rocher

Appointments this week? None!

Symptom changes? I'm craving shrimp and avocado. I travel for work (a lot), which means dining out is on the company card nearly every night.. but all food seems meh when it's time to pick a restaurant. Even when I find a menu with shrimp or avocado... I don't want it.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Traveling for work. This is week 30 this year, and I've been on the road for 21. 

GTKY: Do you have any pets? We have a 55-lb shepherd mutt, Emma. She is the softest dog ever, and loves people. @Partyof6? So sorry about your cat! @BlondePeanut I am 200% ready to know the gender :)
    Me: 31  H: 32
    Married: 10/10
    EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
    Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
    TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
    EDD: 9/6/19
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby?  kumquat 

Appointments this week? None

Symptom changes? No changes, still rocking the heart burn and exhaustion. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? We closed on our first house Monday and the past few days cleaning and painting have been exhausting. And can we talk about how expensive decent paint is? Especially the non VOC ones. 

GTKY: Do you have any pets? I've been dying for a dog for years. Now that we finally own a home we can get one but DH (smartly I suppose) insists we wait until were settled. I know he's right but my heart says "give me all the puppies now!!"
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    12 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Plum size

Appointments this week? 
    just went in today, had my pap, cultures, and blood work. Heard the heartbeat though so YAY!!

Symptom changes? 
    I no longer require daily naps, and have been getting some housework done. Finally. Nausea is pretty well gone now. Not sure if its the heat or pregnancy but my face gets super greasy, it's gross. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    looking forward to my 16 week visit because I'll take the kids so they can hear the heartbeat. They will be so excited! :)

GTKY: Do you have any pets?
    we have a dog. She's considered a jackabee. And we have 2 siamese cats. The 1 is my "baby" he's my favorite. We have rabbits, and a goldfish because our 80 year old neighbor won the fish at a fair and didn't want it so he brought it over for my kids. Joy  :|

@concreteangell that's a bummer to have to wait for your next appointment.

@Partyof6? I'm sorry about your cat. 

@Lafreeman21 that is an insane amount of traveling. What do you do that you travel so I?

@CurlyCupcake21 congratulations on getting your house!! And paint is ridiculously expensive. We got lucky last time buying paint because the guy behind the counter actually knew what he was talking about. He recommended a cheaper-ish paint that ended up being awesome. I'll see if I can find a can, maybe you would like to try to? And honestly I'd rather train a puppy while pregnant than with a newborn, maybe that can get you leverage if you really want a dog now. (After unpacking) 
    ;)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06 that would be great if you can find a can and check! And I definitely want to get the dog before baby comes! I think I can get DH on board in the early fall once we're a little settled (and before things get crazy in February!) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06 I'm an Industrial Engineer for a logistics company. I love it, but I could really use a week or 15 at home :)
    Me: 31  H: 32
    Married: 10/10
    EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
    Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
    TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
    EDD: 9/6/19
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Lafreeman21 that sounds like an important job position! I can see now why so much travel is involved, but yes, I'm sure you could use a ton of time at home!! I would love to travel around to different places, but that might be more than I would like lol. 
    Pregnancy Ticker