Re: TMI Tuesday

• Options
    samkins said:
    Never trust a fart  ill.leave it at the lol 
    I was going to post the same thing. So. Much. Laundry.  :s

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @samkins Hahahaha I just laughed out loud in my office. And by office I mean the bathroom at work. 
  • Options
    I have a hemorrhoid that was getting a little too big for comfort, considering how much time I have left, and it miraculously shrunk the other day. Then I pooped this morning, and it's back to its concerning size :cry:
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • Options
    Puking and peeing yourself yep heat can bugger off now
  • Options
    My hairy stomach and even hairier nether-region.  :(
  • Options
    okay, so maybe too TMI, but the hubs and I had some sexy time last night, and all was good with that (I mean as good as it can be when I all I see is my blazingly white belly sticking out whenever I look down - cue closed eyes) - but afterwards I felt so ill, like I was sea-sick or something.  I woke up with it and it stuck around for most of the morning, too, just a nauseous, topsy-turvy feeling.  Anyone experience this?  Maybe it was just too much jostling around? 
  • Options
    @kelliott09

You poor girl :'(  

• Options
    I feel like I can't keep my finger out of my nose! The first half of my pregnancy I was consistently stuff up, well I guess everything has dried up now and the buggers just keep on coming and they're hurting so I keep trying to get them out.  But just so y'all don't think I'm a 3 year old, I usually only doing it while I'm on the toilet because I know I'll be washing my hands afterwards 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    O.m.g. @kelliott09 omgggggg I'm not looking forward to that. 
  • Options
    @SpaceBurger You may get lucky. My oldest had one, maybe two blowouts ever. This guy though...I've thrown away several onesies and sleepers because, just no. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @kelliott09 you remind me of a story with my ex (if I left the story right there I could only imagine the stories created lol).

We were visiting his brother and SIL and they had a 2 year old.  She was a little plugged up so they gave her something to help, but I guess they gave her a little too much, because she said she had to potty and they couldn't get her to th bathroom fast enough.  Oh I should add that she wasn't in a diaper because she was potty trained just needed up some times.  Ya saying she exploded is an understatement - there was shit everywhere! All over the bathroom and her.  So SIL brought her out and stuck her in the sink in the kitchen, forbid her from touching anything and hosed her down.  Yaaaa not looking forward to those days.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @LauraPCOS Good times! I was talking to my mom about it this morning and she said if she could go back to these days, she would in a heartbeat. I know it sounds shitty now, haha, but when they're all grown up, we'll miss it for sure. My oldest will be 13 in September. I'd give anything to be cleaning poop off him instead of preparing to send him to 8th grade  :'(

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @kelliott09 One time that happened with DD. The only real accident we've ever had in bed. I heard her call for me at like 7am on a Saturday. She didn't sound pained or stressed, just awake. I thought, "no kid, it is entirely too damn early for this, go back to sleep". So knowing I had her penned in her room (I had a door knob parent thing on the door so she couldn't let her little 3 year old self out and down the stairs) and she was safe, I turned off the monitor and went back to sleep for like an hour. I wake up and go to check on her, and she is in her bed, covered in poop. It was in her hair and everything. I felt SO GUILTY. I couldn't believe she didn't sound stressed out or anything when she called for me because the mess was real. So I did the same thing as you, took her to the bathroom, stripped her down, and washed her off. I didn't fill the tub real high (once she was clean) and the bathroom is next door to her bedroom, so I left her in there while I changed her sheets. We only ever had just the one, and I hope the same is for you!
     Countdown to Baby H!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mommy to Elizabeth (6/18/09), preemie at 34 weeks
    Wife to Dan (10/4/14), together since Dec 2010
    Anniversary 
    Working Mom
    BFP Feb 2016, Due Mid-October
    Team Blue!
  • Options
    @Kaytee1087 Oh noooo! That's my biggest fear. This is one of many blowouts he's had. We've been fortunate that it hasn't happened in public and that he hasn't painted the walls with it or anything...yet. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    coffee89coffee89 member
    edited July 2016
    Pretty sure I smell. DH promises I don't, but I am always smell sweat on myself even after showers.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Options
    @coffee89 try patting a cotton ball soaked with organic apple cider vinegar (with the mother) under your arms (after your shower but before you apply deodorant).  I've had the stink issue, too, and have had success when I do that every few days!
  • Options
    @SpaceBurger, my stepson has Pica. If y'all aren't familiar with this disorder, it's where he eats nonedible things. He commonly strips his clothes and his diaper, ususlly just before a blowout. I can't begin to count the number of midnight baths, wall washes, and oral cleanings we have had to do on this child.  Luckiky, i haven't got a weak stomach. 
  • Options
    Also, just a random TMI question... Are you ladies planning on shaving the tender bits for delivery or do the doctors do it? I was so out of it last time that I don't remember. 
  • Options
    @AshleyGemini24 The doctors have to do it anyway if you're having/end up with a C-section for safety reasons. I'm planning to do the best I can otherwise but probably won't worry TOO much about it. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    I can no longer see to pee in a cup. It's a miracle any pee ended up in the cup, because most of it was running down my hand and the outside of the cup...
    I don't know how you're talented enough to do that pre-pregnancy. If you put the cup right up to your lady bits, you can't go wrong.  ;)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @books&icecream I had a hard enough time pre-pregnancy doing that lol so ya I just put the cup up, start closer to the top and move it as I pee.  When I stop hearing it, I'm assuming I'm cupping it.

@ByeBabyBunting ya I haven't had separation for a bit and I'm small chested.  Mine is mainly if I'm sitting though.

@AshleyGemini24 I'm planning on shaving (and taking care of butt hair!) before going in. My friend's hospital said she wasn't allowed to shave 6 weeks prior to her due date, so she was wild!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My boobs now touch my belly if I don't have a bra on. No separation.
    Ditto. 
  • Options
    yeah boobelly here to
  • Options
    Also, just a random TMI question... Are you ladies planning on shaving the tender bits for delivery or do the doctors do it? I was so out of it last time that I don't remember. 
    I was planning on trimming down before I went in because right now it's very much a jungle and I can't imagine that many people having to navigate that. 
  • Options
    I was planning on trimming down before I went in because right now it's very much a jungle and I can't imagine that many people having to navigate that. 
    LOL that actually made me laugh, but only because so is mine.  I can't actually see it but if I reach down there I get tangled up! I figured I should probably clean that shit up now and then again when it's time cause I can only imagine what it will become if I leave it another 11 weeks (I think Robin Williams got lost in there during Jamanji)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    This is probably better fitted for randoms, but I love me a bath! Lately they've been cold, which is surprisingly refreshing, but I'm finding it is getting hard to get out of them and I haven't resorted to asking hubby to help pull me up yet, but ya, looks like my bath days are coming to an end for awhile :disappointed:
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Nosebleeds are back again... I sat in the target parking lot tonight for 20 minutes trying to stop one. The fun part? Both sides at the same time!
  • Options
    Regarding hair down there: I trimmed up a bit (scissors) because I thought it would make cleaning up easier, but didn't bother shaving/waxing/caring about what I looked like down there. I ended up in a section and I guess they shaved a smudge down but it wasn't much. I'll do the same this time. I don't want razor burn or stubble itch while bleeding/tearing/whatever just because some doctor is going to see something they have seen a hundred times.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Options
    I need to bite the bullet and trim mine down - and then probably again before the birth. I know how annoying it is to just get period caught in my pubic hair, I would hate to end up with lochia caught in it. Blech!

• Options
    samkinssamkins member
    edited July 2016
    I got lasered a couple years ago, best decision ever! Just needs minimal maintenence 
  • Options
    My nipples keep inverting. 
  • Options
    I'm going with 100% au naturale with my pubes. Makes me feel more womanly, lol. 

Funny story though. With DS, I told DH that if he wanted me shaved he had to do it himself. Well, at 38+3w he decided he wanted sexy time so he shaved me. The next morning my water broke. Delivering doctor got to see my perfectly shaven snatch. Best part? My mother got to see it, too.  :D