January 2017 Moms

Intros!

Re: Intros!

• Jfiguerido Jfiguerido member
    edited July 2016
  • I guess I should introduce myself since I started posting. 
    I am Misty I am due Jan 28 
    we got pregnant right away while tryingi have a one year old son. 
    I am a stay at home mom looking forward to the next child. I am really hoping for a vbac. Also this pregnancy can be described by countless vivid dreams. 
  • Loading the player...
  • -What's your due date?

January 28th 2017

- How long were you trying (if you were)?

Was not trying didn't think I could have children

- Is this your first child/do you have any other children?

This is my first child and I think my mother is more excited then I am  lol

- Tell us a little about yourself!

I am a 33 year old financial Counselor FROM NJ, this baby will be my first pregnancy ever. Due to the fact that I suffered from obesity for 32 years of my life and recently had the gastric bypass last year 2015. Losing 100 pounds. This baby was unexpected but I'm over joyed now that it's here i gave up on having children since im 33 and never gotten pregnant before Im in love already and im only 11 weeks wishing and n praying my body stay healthy for this bundle of joy. I'm also scared but I guess that's expectant  of a first time mom. 
  • Hi @mjschenk!!  Welcome to j17 (from j15)!
  • I am new to this app so my intro is a little late...

What's your due date? 
    January 29
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? My HB and I got pregnant our 2nd month of trying.
    This is our first child 
    - Tell us a little about yourself! I'm 26, my HB and I were married June 11 2016. I graduated in May with my bachelors in Nursing. I work currently in a cardiovascular intensive care unit. We are both so thrilled to be expecting! 
  • LysRRLysRR member
    edited July 2016
    Hi! I'm Lys, my due date is Jan. 8, 2017. I am having another boy, my first born turns 3 in October. His name is Tommy. We weren't trying because we have had 2 losses this year.. This is our rainbow baby boy!! 
  • mommy2anemommy2ane member
    edited July 2016
    - What's your due date? 
    Jan. 10

Not trying, but not preventing

I have an energetic two year old son! He's our rainbow baby after having two losses. 

I'm Val. I'm  an elementary school teacher and my husband is a web designer who works from home. Both of us are 32 this year. We've been together for 11 years, married for 7. We're in the process of buying a house, with plans to move in August... which is when I'll be starting a new job with a new school district. We never do things the easy way!
  • I guess now that I've officially posted, I should do the intro...

- What's your due date? 
    Jan. 2 (but hoping for 2016 for the tax write off!)

December... kind of stopped trying due to some big vacations (drinking on vacation is fun) and was shocked when it happened/there was no timed anything. 

First; just two huge dogs that are my world!

I'm an avid biker, hiker, love to travel, walk my dogs, be in nature, and work in my garden. I love cooking (though that love has kind of disappeared since getting pregnant--food is no longer exciting to me). I'm kinda freaked out about having a kid, but my husband is over the moon. I know i'll be excited once "it" gets  here. 
  • What's your due date?

Going off my menstrual, it'll be January 20, 2017! 
    How long were you trying (if you were)?

We weren't  :D
    Is this your first child/do you have any other children?

Third.... we have a two-year-old and a 5 month-old  :) 
    Tell us a little about yourself!
         I'm Haley, my husband and I live in Savannah, we're high school sweet hearts, married three years and together seven. This is our third and biggest uh-oh, but we're finally starting to feel the excitement all over again! 
  • edited July 2016
    - What's your due date?
    January 15th 2017

We were supposed to start trying a couple weeks after we got pregnant.

Second LO, 2y 1m named Delaney

- I keep meaning to post on here! These boards were my lifesaver last pregnancy and I HATE TO BE THE LERKER. So far this pregnancy has been THE WORST. I think it is probably the same as my first but with that one I had the luxury of sleeping after work, waking up to eat and then going upstairs to bed.... With Laney I now have to be alert and active when I wish I could be sleeping. This pregnancy has also brought an aversion to all foods and constant pain in my back where I got my epidural.

About me other than the pregnancy, I'm about to be 26, married to an awesome man and work full time for a property management company. Love working out (when I don't feel like crap), watching movies & reading. I'm a harry potter nerd. That sums me up pretty much.

Thank you in advance for all the help you ladies will be giving me through the next two trimesters and beyond!

Located in South Jersey if any other moms are interested in a playdate before or after delivery!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • - What's your due date?

January 17

ttc for 15 months, got a bfp in December, missed miscarriage in January at 9 weeks, then ttc again and this time took 3 months. 

i have a 2 year old daughter

i was very hesitant to join any bmb after my mmc so I wanted to wait until I felt comfortable that everything was "safe." I had an ultrasound today and baby looks great! I'm finally ready to get excited about our new addition. I'm 25, about to celebrate my 6 year wedding anniversary at the end of the month, and we I'm a stay at home mom/student. All part of my 10 year plan ;) 
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • What's your due date?
    January 28, 2017
    About 4 years.  We finally started fertility treatments in January.
    We have a 4 year old daughter (5 in September).  We got pregnant with her as soon as we started trying.
    Hi everyone!  My name is Brooke and I will be 32 in November. I am as SAHM and my husband is a Union Pipefitter. We have a daughter and two dogs.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What's your due date?
    January  26th

How long were you trying?  
    A year.  I had just scheduled an appt to discuss poss infertility,  was sent for blood work,  and a week later we were pregnant,  before we started to try anything for fertility. 

Is this your first child? 
    No, we have a sweet and sassy 4 year old daughter.

Tell us a little about yourself. 
    I work full time as a Medical Assistant. I love what I do. I'm very fortunate to work about 7 minutes from my home.  My husband is an engineer. 

When we aren't working,  we enjoy making memories our daughter and doing things as a family.  We bought our first home last April, so we spend a lot of time at Home Depot. 

We are excited to have a new baby in our home! We can't wait to experience all of the "firsts" all over again.   
  • lomyers88lomyers88 member
    edited July 2016
    What's your due date?
    January 26, 2017

How long were you trying (if you were)?
    About 4 years

Is this your first child/do you have any other children?
    We have 2 sons ages 10 and 9

Tell us a little about yourself!
    My name is Lorena, I'm 27. My husband and I have been married since May 31, 2006. we didn't think we could have anymore kids so when the test showed a bfp I was screaming with joy! lol. we are super excited and nervous to start all over again!
  • ageaagea member
    Hi :) I'm a little late to the party

due January 23

this was our first official cycle trying. I had HA for the past 3 years and finally got my first natural cycle back in April after gaining some weight and quitting exercise. We were shocked it happened on the first round, but very happy.

first child!

we've been married almost a year and live in NYC.... A little apprehensive about raising a kid in the big city which we both said we'd never do but are planning on for the time being! (Any moms In NYC, contact me- I'd love to know how you do it!) we both love to travel, spend time with friends and family, stay active, most of which has changed a lot since the BFP, MS, and fatigue. Feel like I'm constantly hiding out at home from the heat this summer.
  • I'm late to the party, I Bump'd all thro my previous pregnancies, but been too busy to get online much this time!

-your due date?
    Jan 19

got pregnant on the first try, which we were NOT expecting. the timing actually wasn't that great, but it was more of a "hey what if" try than a serious one...be careful what you wish for.

third pregnancy, second child; three pregnancies in two years! my daughter is 10 months. had a miscarriage right before that. 

32, full time college student...super busy. been married almost 6 years. I'm a gamer and cosplayer, bookworm, (still unpublished) novelist, and addicted to sci fi and fantasy tv. I have two fat lazy cats, and a daughter who is trying to make them lose weight by chasing them all over the house. 
    I think 1/18/17 !

4 months!

First!

My husband and I got married in September 2016 and were very excited to start trying and thought it would even take a little longer but got so lucky :)
  • So I've just been reading and not participating for a couple weeks now, so I should probably introduce myself and start being a part of the community!

- What's your due date?
    January 24
    Informally trying for almost a year. We quit BC, but I wasn't tracking anything. 
    First child
    I am 30. I am just finishing my master's degree, and work full time professionally in the security field. I live in Seattle. 
  • - What's your due date? 1/18/17
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? Surprise!
    First child
    - Tell us a little about yourself! I am 33 and my husband is 29.  Husband works at Trader Joe's by day and as a musician some nights.  I own a barber shop and quite honestly am freaked out about how I'm going to give myself maternity leave since we weren't planning this-- BUT we are super excited about the adventure ahead!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Welcome ladies!!
  • @allisoninDE I'm an American in Germany too! 
    *************************************************************************************************************Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • What's your due date? Jan 2
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? Maybe a month. It happened really fast... 
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children? Second child. Our daughter is almost 2 years old. And are expecting another girl! 
    Working momma full time in management. Busy and tired all the time. It's alot keeping up with a little one! 
    ;) 
    January 12, 2017
    This was a surprise, but a very happy one! 
    First! :smile:
    When I'm not pregnant and dying from the heat, I'm a summer girl with a huge love for the beach. When I'm not on the beach, you can find me reading, cooking, or entertaining. I'm so looking forward to fall to get outside again!
    January 4th 2017, although I feel like DD might come in December. 
    We were trying for about 3 months. 
    This is our 1st! 
    Live in NY and work way too many hours that its worrisome. I'm super excited for this amazing blessing though and hope to get my schedule in order - still so much left to do :smiley:
    January 22nd
    - How long were you trying?
    for about 2 months
    This is our 1st child together however my fiance has one daughter already
    I'm 31 and am a paralegal at a law firm in Pennsylvania.  My fiance and I have been together for about 9 months and plan on getting married next spring.