TTC After a Loss
Options

TTCAL Check-In: Week of July 25

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.):

3. Rants/raves:

4. GTKY: What's on your bucket list for the rest of this summer?

Re: TTCAL Check-In: Week of July 25

• Options
    2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): Waiting for FET on August 11th. Taking estradiol pill and patch form.

3. Rants/raves: I feel like a new person since stopping the birth control, so I'm hoping that was what made my mood so precarious for the last couple of weeks. Hormones are evil. Not waking up crying every day is a huge plus. Why I willingly took those things for so long is beyond me.

Trying my best to live in the moment instead of in the past or reaching for some place in the future and doing pretty well. It's always been a challenge for me, even without TTCAL, but something I need to keep the focus on, especially now.

-I want to go up to the Maine/Vermont/New Hampshire area to do some hiking/swimming etc.
    -Drink a beer on the roof deck of a favorite restaurant of mine.
    -Take and print more photos of our summer life.
  • Options
    lilylover27lilylover27 member
    edited July 2016
    @bornready I am glad you are feeling better off the BC! Also glad you are living in the moment. I think we all need to learn to do that more, I know myself for sure!

2. Status: TWW, but not optimistic.

3. Rants/Raves: My temps were all over the place this cycle, due to stress and exhaustion I am guessing. Also BD was very limited, due to the above as well. Not feeling very optimistic this cycle but oh well. I feel like the summer is just such a hard time between the heat and then the AC inside it reaks havoc on you. I think I may have a slight cold from it actually!

Still very anxious about going to Florida on Friday even though DH thinks everything will be fine. I am a homebody so of course I rather not go.

4. GTKY: I don't really have a summer bucket list...but I guess I would like to go to the beach more in August and maybe go to the wineries pending anything.

Edit: Not fully awake yet
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): CD 25... um, I've no idea.  I had lots of beautiful looking EWCM Friday and Saturday, which went away yesterday, but my temperature has not jumped up let alone stayed up.  So I guess I'm WTO?  Maybe anovulatory?  I should probably be stressing out and upset over this, but other than feeling bloated and blah, I'm really trying to not worry about this cycle and have been moderately successful with that mindset so far!

3. Rants/raves: Glad that I got to spend a lot of time in the pool this past weekend with the super hot weather. 

4. GTKY: What's on your bucket list for the rest of this summer? I planned a trip to Disney in September with my DH, sister, and her boyfriend.  Looking forward to that!  I am looking forward to harvesting my tomatoes (and the rest of my garden), YUM!  

@BornReady BC can cause huge amounts of havoc with hormones and emotions.  Glad you're feeling better!  

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    1. Intro. I'm not new but I've noticed we've been getting some new members so I'll do a recap for those that can't see my siggy. Im (almost) 26, DH is 28. MMC discovered Nov/2016 at 12+5, baby measured 8w. Currently 8th cycle TTCAL first cycle with Clomid. TTC #1 since June 2014

2. Status= going flipping crazy! CD 23, 8dpo and SS is so so bad. Plus also does not help at all that it looks like my chart is going Triphasic, maybe. LP is typically 10/11 days, so I really don't have much longer to go. So so so tempted to test tomorrow. Chart stalk anyone? Am I imagining the possibility of Triphasic? Apologies if it's gigantic

3. Rants/Raves. Oh man these symptoms! I'm trying very hard to remind myself that maybe the Clomid is causing exaggerated progesterone related symptoms but it is so.darn.difficult. Urg. I'm leaving for a solo vacation tomorrow after work and I really want to test tomorrow am because for once I'd like to get a BFP while DH is home, but also what if it's bfn and I waste money on a test for nothing? But also I want to know. Also I just have this feeling that I'm KU. I dunno, could just be from
    the progesterone though. See the crazy? Lol

4. GTKY- Bucket list for the rest of summer
    - Get KU'd
    - If not KU'd, celebrate my champagne birthday next month with actual champagne 
    - Go tent camping at this beautiful semi secluded beach near home
    - Visit a national park
    - See the mountains out west (which I will be doing next week, yay!)

@BornReady So happy that you're feeling much better without the birth control and are doing well at living in the moment. That's something I've really struggled with TTCAL. Sometimes I'm in the past, other times I'm in the future, it's especially hard when DH is at work and I'm left alone to my thoughts. 

------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 26 DH: 28  
    TTC #1 since 06/2014
    BFP #1 09/23/15. MMC discovered 11/24/2015
    BFP #2 08/24/16 EDD 05/08/17

• Options
     1. Intro- Karen - 35, dh - 38, discovered we are both genetic carriers for a rare disease and suffered a loss at 17 wks back in march ( d&e). been ttc since May after being benched for a very long cycle.

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): WTO, although after an initial appointment last week starting the process of ivf with pgd ( genetic diagnosis for disease before implantation) as was recommended by a RE, after explaining the traumatic loss we just had. So I'm thinking I may O this month before the process starts and we aren't sure if we are going to ttc bc we are starting the initial testing for ivf.

3. Rants/raves: SO scared yet hopeful. I know if will take a couple of months to get the ball rolling on the process. We spoke to our parents and explained the estimated costs ( which can range given a variety of factors) I spoke to a medical financial counselor about it at our Re office. They are going to help us with a big chunk of the costs, the most they can. I'm nervous about the timeline of what will happen and my work schedule ( teacher) and once the school year begins it will be stressful to have to take off for things. I keep changing my mind of what I want to do. Sometimes it seems crazy to do this, sometimes crazy not to. It just feels so unfair that we are facing these choices that no one should have to make.. but then again, grateful that these options are even available.

More beach time ( would love to go back to Montauk)
    Music festival and or outdoor concerts.
    Spend time reading in the park and finish a couple of books
    get back into healthy eating and exercise - I was in total beast mode April- end of May and then totally fell of the wagon at start of Summer :/
    Me:35, DH 37  ~ Married July 2014
    ttc July 2015 ~ bfp Nov 2015 (cp)
    bfp Dec 2015 ~ (tfmr 17wk, March 2016, genetic disease)
    ttcal May 2016
  • Options

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): Not new but I'll reintroduce as well, I'm 30 soon to be 31, H is 33 we have a DD who is 2 in 2 weeks, we were trying for #2 for 11 months, and then I had a MMC at 10.5 weeks and a D&C 2 days later. We have been ttcal since April, so this is 4th cycle (soon to be 5th).

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): TWW cd28 dpo11 but I now 99.99% I'm not KU so just going to wait for AF later this week

3. Rants/raves: Moving this week and just stressed! The day we close it's suppose to rain :(         

4. GTKY: What's on your bucket list for the rest of this summer? Well I really wanted to go to some local carnivals but every weekend it seems like we have a bazillion things to do and now with moving I'm going to want to get settled and will be spending all my free time doing that.

• Options
    Aera11Aera11 member
    2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.):  CD7, WTO - just finished my last dose of Clomid.

3. Rants/raves:  I have recovered from that awful baby shower yesterday.  So happy that is now behind me.  I woke up today feeling like this will be a much better week.  My RE said last week when I saw her, that it may take a few cycles TTCAL and so I am trying to keep that in the back of my mind so no BSC comes this time.  

4. GTKY: What's on your bucket list for the rest of this summer?  We have a few small trips planned... Chicago, Mackinac Island and possibly New York.  We also go up north a lot to my parents lake house so we will be there for a week in mid-August when we sister comes into to town and some other family.  I can't believe it's the end of July...where did summer go??

@BornReady ugh I hated being on birth control so I can totally relate!  So happy you're past that!

@lilylover27 What are you going to Florida for?  Hopefully you can enjoy it and it will be a good distraction in the TWW :)

@dpjennifer I haven't been to Disney since I was like 11, so I am SUPER jealous! I never understood adults wanting to go without kids, but now I totally do!  I am trying to convince DH we should go this fall.

@KarenBeth714 I am so hopeful for you too.  The road to TTC/TTCAL is one big rollercoaster.  Hoping everything works out and that is great that you'll have some financial assistance, I can't even imagine the costs since I know our insurance won't cover much of anything IVF related.

@roper2617 I am horrible at charts but it looks pretty 
    triphasic to me!  Let us know when you decide to test, FX for you!!

@chloe97 YAY for red blood!  Who ever thought we'd be applauding our periods? And a water park sounds awesome, I haven't been to one in years.

@crazypt2285 moving is the worst!  We did it in the pouring rain last time and I vowed never again.  Hopefully you guys will have some movers or helpers!  Regardless, it's still super stressful.
  • Options
    @BornReady I'm happy to hear you have stopped BC and are finally starting to feel like yourself! 

@lilylover27 I want to try out a winery where I live, too!  There are quite a few, and I haven't been to one in years.  Thanks for the idea! 

@roper2617 from what I've read, medicated cycles can increase your LP so don't be surprised if perhaps your LP is longer this cycle.  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@chloe97 It feels weird saying this, but YAY for starting a new cycle!! :wink:

@Buthayna *hugs* again, I'm so sorry to see you over here.  

1. Introduction:
    Hey!  I've been lurking a lot over the past few weeks.  I had a D&C last Wednesday after a blighted ovum at 8+4.  My husband and I have been TTC since October, and started working with an RE in April.  My pregnancy, which ended in miscarriage, was from my first medicated/IUI cycle. 

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.):  Benched this cycle.  Will start with another medicated/IUI cycle after I get my period.  I have my follow up post D&C with my RE on August 3rd to make sure everything went ok with the D&C. 

3. Rants/raves:  I have only had minor spotting after the D&C, and it's always been when I've gone to the bathroom--nothing has ever been on my pad.  I have had cramps just about every day since the procedure.  For those of you who have had a D&C, did you still cramp afterwards, and if so, for how long?  

4. GTKY: What's on your bucket list for the rest of this summer?  This sounds lame, but I really want to read a book.  I used to read ALL the time, and over the past year or so, have not been reading much for fun.  I would like to spend a day relaxing outside and just reading a book.  
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    @aera11 Thanks so much. Roller coaster it is! They told me it's approx 21,000 no insurance. She said that some people take out loans for this. That's like a down payment on a house.. seriously!!

@chloe97 Sorry to hear about your friend issues. I can absolutely relate as I'm now not able to be around my bro and sis in law ( announced they are expecting 5 weeks after our loss) I can't talk to them. Can't see my cousin with baby and I ditch out on lots of plans with babies or pregnant people involved. I'm getting more comfortable with explaining why to people who don't understand. It's ok to do for you - and hang out with people who make you feel happy right now. It's ok. ( I also have to keep telling myself this) Take care of yourself :)
    ttcal May 2016
  • Options

@buthayna Thank you!  This is my first cycle after my second MC, so we’re NTNP and I’ve been very lax in my charting and whanot.  I’m guessing it hasn’t matched up because either my body wasn’t ready to O or possibly anovulatory.  Oh well, I’m just gonna ride it out and see what happens!

@Aera11 I went a few years ago with a close friend of mine, but my DH and sister haven’t been since they were younger and my sister’s BF has never been at all.  I love trip planning, so this has really taken my mind off the MCs and away from TTCAL right now and is exactly what I need!  It’s totally different to go as an adult with no kids, so we’re going to live it up!

@beary67 my first MC was a d&c.  I had almost no bleeding afterwards until I got AF.  The cramps were a whole new story.  I felt fine for the first few days afterwards, although exhausted from the procedure, but a few days later I had awful cramps for about 3 days or so, and still had minor cramps for days after that.  Also, FYI/heads up, my first ovulation after the d&c was crazy because I had some pretty painful O pains, which was crazy for me!

@chloe97 sorry about feeling like the odd man out with all your PG friends.  It’s definitely rough to feel behind the ball and realize “I should be holding an infant right now.” 

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): Fairly new. I posted an intro to a new board a few days ago. I am 38, very soon to be 39 and DH is 45. Found out I was PG (huge surprise; DH was scheduled for vasectomy consult six days after we got the news) in June 2015. Learned at 7 weeks that it was ectopic. Got married in October and surprise PG in December, which was a CP. We are just now ttcal .

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): TWW 1 or 2 dpo

3. Rants/raves: We just bought a new house and are trying to unpack and get settled. I have been doing a lot of heavy lifting and there is a lot of stress. I hope that doesn't affect my chances this month. I'm trying to not dwell on the what if, but it is hard.

Rant 2: My DH has had full custody of his DD since she was 18 months. She is now 15 and wanting to try tampons. We talked about it, but she has trust issues with women (her mom is around when it's convenient). So she texts her mom (who lives out of state) and her mom tells her that if she uses a tampon she won't be a virgin anymore. Seriously! Also tells her to put vaseline inside her to help the tampon go in. Wow! Okay, done ranting.

We took our first family vacation earlier this month and went to my home state Oregon and a two day excursion to Washington. It was a lot of fun and I got to spend a week with my BF. We want to take a trip to the beach for a long weekend. DSD (dear step daughter) starts band camp in two weeks, so summer is pretty much over. Time flies.

@chloe97 It sounds crazy, but awesome for AF!

@crazypt2285 I don't know which is worse, rain or 105. The stress of closing/moving/unpacking/organizing is insane. Best of luck and enjoy your new home!
    **TW - Loss & Child mentioned**
    Me: 40  DH: 47
    Married: 10/2015
    DSD: 17
    BFP #1: 6/2/15, ectopic, metho 7/15
    BFP #2: 12/4/15, cp 12/7/15
    BFP #3: 8/5/16, MMC discovered 9/1, Misoprostol 9/19
    BFP #4: 5/10/17, EDD 1/20/2018
    Baby boy born January 12, 2018, 6 lbs 3.3 oz, 20.5 in.

• Options

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.):I'm not really sure. I've passed my TwW time, and I took a HPT yesterday that came back negative. I'm going to try another on Wednesday. No signs that I will be starting my period, but I have had nausea... so annoyed. 

3. Rants/raves: Last week (Wed-Sun) my DH and I went to DC. It was so hot that it was hard to enjoy much of anything. I wish the weather would've been better so we would've had a better time. I'm so beyond sick of my abnormal cycles. I don't know how to track my cycles because they are different every month. It's just frustrating. 

I want to go to a lot more baseball games and to the beach at least once more. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 4-25-2014
    TTC: March 2015
    BFP: 2-18-16
    Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
    D&C: 4-2-16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @fivetimesnoluck sorry to hear of your losses, and we are all hoping for the best for you here. I had a great time seeing dmb last year ( had been many years since I'd seen them as well) for dh's bday. Hope the music is healing! Sometimes I feel music is such a cathartic experience and helps me feel like myself again/ connect with myself :) Have fun!
    ttcal May 2016
  • Options
    1) reintroduction.  I am 35 and my dh is 31. I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks and a d&c at the end of March. Beginning of June found out I was pregnant and it turned out to be ectopic. Took the methotrexate shot. 

2) bench - have been told to wait three month or two cycle.  Still waiting for my first AF. 

3)Just feeling really tired. My step kiddos have been staying with us for the summer. So we have been doing extra activities and I wake up earlier to drop them off before work. Still have my moment where I break down and tears. Three of the people I work with are due in the next month. One got pregnant on accident. :(

grku:  since I am benched for a while a couple of my friends and I are doing the wicked wine run in St. Louis in a couple of weeks. So I am really looking forward to that
  • Options
    @beary67 My LP is definitely on the short side and lengthening it wouldn't be a bad thing, my longest ever LP has been 12 days and that was only because I really didn't think I was KU and waited until 2 days after AF was due before testing (our timing wasn't great). 

So yesterday while I was at the drug store I happened to notice FRERs were on sale. So of course I tested this am. BFN of course, because I'm 9 dpo (insert eye roll at self). At least I don't feel bad about wasting money lol. Temp went down a bit today, I had a slow rise after O, let's hope this isn't the start of a slow decline. 
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 26 DH: 28  
    TTC #1 since 06/2014
    BFP #1 09/23/15. MMC discovered 11/24/2015
    BFP #2 08/24/16 EDD 05/08/17

• Options
    @nmd9168 Bummer about DC being so hot. My brother lives there and him and his family went to the Nationals game on Sunday. They said the "feels like" temperature was 110! They lasted 4 innings before they had to retreat home, it was just too much. Sorry to hear about the unpredictable cycles... Maybe you've mentioned this before, but have you ever tried temping to get an idea of things? Also, were your cycles always unpredictable or is it just since your MC? I only asking because I'm seeing how long you've been trying in your siggy and how frustrating that must be.
  • Options
    srnj3srnj3 member

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): Hello, ladies! I am not new here but I've only been on this board once before so I'll introduce myself again. I'm coming over from the Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss board except I haven't been active there in weeks. I've been trying to look to the future and enjoy my summer. I miscarried at a 11 weeks. My D&C was 5/28. Our baby would have been born in early December. This was the first pregnancy for my husband and I.

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): WTO. It's CD8 for me. I was given clearance by my doctor two weeks ago to start trying again. This is my second cycle since my MMC but this is our first time TTC since then.

3. Rants/raves: I'm very nervous. It took us three months to conceive the first time, which isn't very long but it was still stressful. Our loss is still very fresh for me. It's been the longest two months of my life. My husband has had a more positive outlook. I want to be excited but I'm afraid of getting my hopes up. It's difficult to see people on Facebook or Instagram I know announcing their pregnancies. I so badly want to be doing that!

4. GTKY: What's on your bucket list for the rest of this summer? My husband and I are going on a little road trip to New England next week so I'm excited for that because I haven't really been anywhere since March. I'm also trying to get in as many beach days on the weekends as I can.

Me: 29, DH: 30

TTC Baby #1: 1/16

BFP #1: 4/1/16, MMC: 5/25/16

BFP #2: 10/10/16, EDD: 6/18/17

• Options
    @roper2617 I'm sorry about the BFN.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it's still early!  And besides...how can you pass up a sale on FRERs??   ;)
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    @mrsstuessy Love the GIFs! I deactivated FB back in November after my last loss and it has been such a blessing and relief!

@KarenBeth714 Thank you. I have been hanging here for a while, but know there are lots of new folks lately... So cool that you went to DMB last year. The last time I saw him was in 2007, but before that I saw them almost every summer for years! It will definitely be a fun night out! We had tickets to see Jason Isbell the weekend following my last loss. We went and it was definitely cathartic. I cried several times during the show.

@chloe97 Congrats on a real AF! I know you're happy to get a move on.

@srnj3 Welcome to TTCAL. I am sorry for your loss. We all understand the anxiety that comes with trying again, but I hope you find comfort and support here. I hope you and DH have a rgeat time on your road trip! Where all do you plan to go? We vacationed in New England over July  4th - went to New Hampshire (near Lake Sunapee), Vermont, and at our friends' house on the North Shore of Massachusetts between Boston & Gloucester.

@Buthayna Welcome to the boards, I am sorry for your loss. To have that while traveling has had to be hard. I am glad you had the support of your family as this has unfolded. Feel free to participate as frequently or infrequently as you want! You're welcome anytime!

@NewMommyCoop Wow! Your DH's ex sounds pretty f'n special. I am sorry you have to clean up the messes she makes. So maddening, I am sure.

Me: 40, DH: 35 / Married: 2009; TTC #1: 2013

2013 - 2015: 5 pregnancies —> 5 miscarriages

TTCAL with RE (RPL specialist): February 2016

2016: 3 medicated TI cycles —> 3 medicated IUI cycles: All BFN

Donor Egg IVF Transfer: May 1, 2017

May 11, 2017: BFP!! Beta #1: 449.1, Beta #2: 844, Beta #3: 1714

EDD: 1/17/18, it's a GIRL!  <3 E. L. A. born 12/7/2017

• Options
    Hey ladies I'm mobiling so I'll write to each of you later. But I want to say hello to the new faces and send hugs to everyone out there having a rough time. 

2) WTO, CD5.

3) I'm full of rants today: as many of you know two separate people on different days rubbed my period bloat and commented in some form about how cute my "baby bump" was. Ugh.
      Second rant: I went to a new OB to get a second opinion since I was misdiagnosed as anovulatory by my first one. And she said the same thing...I'm stressed and her recommendation is Clomid or keep doing what we're doing/have been doing for the last year. She said to take a five day BD break before I get my temp rise (how the heck am I supposed when that is) and then after I get the rise BD EOD for a week. Only BD after temp rise?? Does that make sense?
      Anyway...I got an RE name from her and made a consultation appointment for November 7th. That gives us 2 more natural cycles beforehand. I also got a name of a therapist that I think its time I go see for at least a couple sessions. I slipped down the rabbit hole big time last week. 

4)We don't really have much planned for the rest of the summer. Just a cookout in August for DHs co-workers. I'm definitely in no mood for the beach or putting on a bathing suit. I just feel plain blah.

I did want to send out some internet hugs to a cpl regulars who haven't been around in awhile. @reneeannemm and @iceandsnowflakes29...miss you guys <3
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Options
    @BornReady Unfortunately, my cycles have been unpredictable since I got off of BC Feb 2015. I've only had one AF since my MMC in April. I've tried temping before, but I am kind of bad at it. Ovia (the app) has helped me keep track of them a little better. I guess I was just hoping to get pregnant within the first cycle. I've taken 2 HPT's and both came out negative, so I guess I will wait a week, and if I don't find anything out by the end of next week or start my period, I'm going to call my OB and see what the next steps are... =(
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 4-25-2014
    TTC: March 2015
    BFP: 2-18-16
    Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
    D&C: 4-2-16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): reintroduce- i'm 29, dh is 30. Ttc #1, bfp on v-day, natural miscarriage at a little over 17 wks in May. 

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): TWW but I'm thinking I should be WTO soon. Temps didn't go down a lot but I'm 12 DPO when my LP is usually 11 days and a hpt showed BFN this morning. Only my second cycle post-miscarriage. 

3. Rants/raves: this dang humidity in the northeast makes trying to do fun summer stuff a no-go! Grrr

get to the beach as much as possible without melting in the process, spend as much of my days off with the hubster
  • Options
    I  am posting and running this morning, but lots of love to everyone, and I will follow up with more responses later.

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): I took a mini bump break. Mostly to just completely unplug when DH and I took a long weekend, but I think I needed a mental health break too. Reintroduce- I'm 33 and DH is 36. I had a MMC in May which we discovered at our 12 week scan and had a d&c memorial day weekend.

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): W and W and WTO. I'm on CD 25 which is about normal O day for me, but no positive OPK yet, but lots of pink (yeah, this is new after the MC, I had it last month too, but never before) EWCM.

3. Rants/raves: Rave: We had a really nice long weekend. We both took Mon and Tues off and kayaked, hiked, went to the beach. 
    Rant: This is my first cycle post MC TTC and it is kicking my butt emotionally. Waiting and wondering if I am going to O sucks. Weird pink/bloody EWCM sucks. Not knowing what my body is doing anymore sucks. I know others are  facing  much bigger challenges. I guess I am just whiny today.

We did a lot of playing outside this long weekend, which was a lot of my bucket list. Get KU? Please?

• Options
    @fivetimesnoluck - Thank you, it is difficult. It is so frustrating that she had two kids she had no interest in raising (one with her first husband and one with my now DH), both raised by the fathers, with her in and out of the kids lives. She does not pay child support or help pay for extra curricular activities, clothes, medical, etc. 
    **TW - Loss & Child mentioned**
    Me: 40  DH: 47
    Married: 10/2015
    DSD: 17
    BFP #1: 6/2/15, ectopic, metho 7/15
    BFP #2: 12/4/15, cp 12/7/15
    BFP #3: 8/5/16, MMC discovered 9/1, Misoprostol 9/19
    BFP #4: 5/10/17, EDD 1/20/2018
    Baby boy born January 12, 2018, 6 lbs 3.3 oz, 20.5 in.

• Options
    srnj3srnj3 member
    @Fivetimesnoluck - Thanks! That sounds like a great trip. We are heading to Portland. We've never been.

Me: 29, DH: 30

TTC Baby #1: 1/16

BFP #1: 4/1/16, MMC: 5/25/16

BFP #2: 10/10/16, EDD: 6/18/17

• Options
    @srnj3..I lived in Portland for a few years. If you need a couple restaurant recommendations or anything let me know :)
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16