Options

WTO Tuesday

Top O' the Mornin' to you, Lassie's! 

Month/Cycle:

CD: 

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: How many pillows do you sleep with?
Me: 31 DH: 32
Dating since: 11/17/2001
Married: 9/26/2009
TTC: June 2016
BFP: 9/01/2017
EDD: 5/14/2018

Re: WTO Tuesday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/9 (5/5 TTCAL)

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Nothing yet. Only temping so far. Will start checking CM when AF leaves. And plan to HIO ED starting CD 12 until I get CHs.

R/R: Huge temp spike today, but it's so early in my cycle that I doubt it will effect me (FF) from determining O. Most likely just high because it's deathly hot here and DH turned off the fan for some reason...

CS/Q:  Nothing today.

GTKY: How many pillows do you sleep with?

I sleep with 2 pillows. I like my head to be propped up more. If I'm sleeping elsewhere and don't have enough pillows, I sleep like crap.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Becky012016Becky012016 member
    edited July 2016
    @pretzel2plus1 fx you O'd! 

@aboxofchocolates I usually just stay in bed until DH is done in the bathroom then I'll go pee. I'm fairly certain that it doesn't take long for the sperm to reach the cervix assuming the guy has good quality sperm.

Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: pnv, might start hio now but might wait a bit too

R/R: I'm really hoping this heat wave breaks like it's supposed to do in the next day or so. It's not so much the heat is bad but the humidity. 

CS/Q: none

I usually sleep with 1 but it's not uncommon for me to wake up without any in the morning. 

Eta: tags
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/16

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Sex, Temping, Vitex, Checking CM, waiting for fertility testing. 

R/R: AF is gone! 

CS/Q: Nope. Boring day. 

Two. One for my head and one small one to hold. I have acid reflux and on nights when it is bothering me I do sleep with two pillows under my head but it kills my neck so I try and avoid that. 
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• Options
    adiratadirat member
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Temping, CoQ10, OPKs

R/R: I think DH is finally feeling better! He stayed home from work yesterday but went today without complaint. What a relief. (In addition to loving him and wanting him to feel better, I was getting REALLY sick of doing all the household chores myself.)

CS/Q: I've spent at least 30 minutes already this morning scrutinizing my chart. Today I had a temp spike -- my temps so far this month have all been 96.9 or lower, but then this morning I got 97.2. I keep wondering if that's enough to indicate an O. I wasn't expecting to ovulate anywhere near this early -- last month I ovulated CD20 and my post-O temps were 97.4-97.6. I did OPKs yesterday and Sunday, both negative. Last cycle I had both ovulation pain and EWCM to verify the temps -- I haven't had any pain this cycle, and very little mucus to speak of. So maybe this is just a fluke? It has been a million degrees here this week...

(This is also wishful thinking -- since DH has been sick, our timing if I ovulated yesterday would be 0 only! Sigh. Waiting to see what happens tomorrow I guess...)

GTKY: How many pillows do you sleep with? Just one. When I stay at hotels for business trips and have the bed to myself, I like to have two, though.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Nothing currently just waiting for AF to leave?

R/R: My body is making me crazy! I think it knows I am really trying to track things and figure out this ovulation business so now it starts throwing me curve-balls.

CS/Q: Not sure how to phrase what I want to ask.. basically have any of you experienced a change in periods since TTC. I am not sure if I am just noticing more or if they are different. Mine have always been pretty standard every 30 days and last for 5 days. This time I haven't really had any blood since the beginning of day 3. I have never has one so short I am still assuming its not over and just took a short break or something. I have been tracking my period for the past 6 months and this one is definitely off.

GTKY: How many pillows do you sleep with? Always 2 even if it hurts my neck I have tried and just can't sleep with one. If I only have one I have to fold it in half.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: gearing up.  Rrl tea, Mucinex, OPK, pnv, temps, cut out caffeine, 

R/R: allergies are kicking my butt and of course I can't take anything!  Typically O around 16-18 so we will see what this cycle does

CS/Q:

GTKY: How many pillows do you sleep with? 3 I love pillows! And bedding! 
  • Options
    sevennsevenn member
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNV, RRL, going to try CBAD this cycle

R/R: AF just about gone.  yay!  going to pick up some CBAD tonight if I can and start POAS on CD 9.  I think it's early given my prior O dates, but I don't want to miss it.

CS/Q: nothing to see here.

GTKY: How many pillows do you sleep with? Just 1, although if I have an extra for some reason (like if DH is gone) I will put it between my knees.
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• Options
    @pretzel2plus1 We recently got a King bed as well and it is sooooooo much nicer! I love having space between DH and I when I sleep. And, I'm not convinced of O on your chart. Sorry...
    @aboxofchocolates I don't really rush to the bathroom unless we were particularly messy during that BD session. Sometimes I will even just go straight to sleep and just wait to wash up in the morning. Is that bad? haha!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the advice.  That is what is so great about this board I can ask questions that have been driving me crazy and it is completely normal

• Options
    @alysapuggles: I am having the same problem with temping. I did try setting an alarm and trying it in the middle of the night. I am way to grumpy and can't get back to sleep. If you come up with a solutions please share because other than wanting to throw the thermometer across the room I have nothing. Good luck!

• Options

@leekat14, Ah oh! Are we not supposed to take allergy medications while TTC?! I really don’t know what I’m allergic to, but if I don’t take a Zyrtec I get hives from pressure on my skin (like if I cross my legs, I will get a huge hive on the back side of the one leg and on my knee of the other). I didn't take it one day last month and it was terrible!  

@daisy621, nice work on refinishing a dresser! Sounds awesome! And Lol about your DH having to sleep on the edge of the bed. Thankfully we have a king so it all works out!

@rainbowturtles, Lol about your dream! I don’t watch the bachelorette (or the bachelor for that matter), but Jordan seems like such a douche. Of course, I’m a die-hard GB Packers fan, so Aaron Rodgers is my guy – and I think he’s way better looking than Jordan!

@Aurora1973, Lol your gif is right on! Nothin’ can stop a lady from getting hers during FW! And I love your baby pillow story!

• Options
    @bswishe4 I will let you know if I come up with something! I have a feeling I'm just going to end up with questionable temps because the thought of yet another wake up is miserable! lol

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • Options
    @leekat14 @BertieMeetsGertie hello fellow allergy sufferers... I was actually approved to stay on allergy meds until a BFP by my doctor. After a BFP, they recommend regular Claritin and inhaler only. No  decongestant, nasal sprays or other brands of pills. I am also still doing immunotherapy (allergy shots) and they says that is definitely safe too. I know everyone is different with what they are willing to take while TTC so it is totally up to you, I just figured I would give you my experience.
  • Options
    themrsthemrs member
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Nothing right now.

R/R: This is the most boring part of the cycle. Probably won't ovulate until Cd16-18 so I have a long way to go. But AF is on her way out so I'm happy with that. 

CS/Q: Nada

GTKY: How many pillows do you sleep with? Just 1! We have a tiny bed (full size) and there's barely room for 1 pillow each. 
    H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    leekat14leekat14 member
    edited July 2016
    @Saralee797 thanks! @BertieMeetsGertie I've found that my allergy medicine dries up my CM...if it didn't I would be pounding it right now!!!

Edit to add tag
  • Options
    @leekat14  Makes sense. I have been trying to lay off for that reason around the FW and drinking green tea to counter act. Such a balancing act!!
  • Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie I agree that he seems like a douche which is why I was surprised he was in my dream lol He just seems like that typical reasonably attractive athletic guy who thinks he has game. Even watching him bite his lower lip makes me cringe lol

(even saying this makes me feel bad because I try to be nice lol but we all know "that guy")
  • Options
    @Saralee797 @leekat14, thanks for the info! I don't usually have a problem in the CM area, but that's good to know!