Infertility

Spotting during TWW

Anyone experience spotting 9/10 days after ET? Im 10dp3dt and had very light brown spotting last night and light pinkish spotting today. I had my beta this morning and I am beyond nervous that it didnt work. Hoping to get my results soon. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. 

Re: Spotting during TWW

• Hi there! **bfp mentioned ** I spotted the couple days before getting my BFP after my transfer ! I called my doc office trying to get them to have me come early for testing and they just told me spotting can be totally normal . Hope your spotting is a good sign and that you get your BFP !! 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !
  • Hello, Steff! I’m sorry you’re feeling this confusion. :/

Well I can tell you that even if you are not pregnant, you wouldn't be getting your period this early anyhow. The progesterone would delay it whether anyway for example. Spotting is very normal in IVF!! And as long as it’s just spotting it might be implantation one. So it can be a good sign.
    Using a digital is not a great idea - they are not very sensitive at all. How old were your embryos? Not sure why your beta is so far away unless you did a 3dt, making you only 10dpo. Lots of women have spotting (especially with IVF) and are pregnant. It's not fun, but it is considered normal.
    If you want to test again, only use FRER. If the blood turns red or has lower back or abdomen cramping, it'll be the reason to worry. But just spotting is not a huge concern. Please keep updated. Hugs <3