May 2016 Moms
Options

HDBD 7/20

Re: HDBD 7/20

• Options
    Have many of our regs moved on to Facebook or are u all just busy with ur little angels?? :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have many of our regs moved on to Facebook or are u all just busy with ur little angels?? :-)
    Hey I tried adding you. Just check your inbox. :)
  • Options
    How do we join the group on Facebook?
  • Options
    tgortney said:
    Thank u!! I don't have the bump app so I'm not sure how to check PMs-   Can u send to tripledagger3@gmail.com?   Thank u!!!
  • Options
    tgortney said:
    Thank u!! I don't have the bump app so I'm not sure how to check PMs-   Can u send to tripledagger3@gmail.com?   Thank u!!!
    My Facebook username that I login with is aimee@clubsoba.com
  • Options
    I can add you if you PM me your Facebook email or link. I'll have to add you as a friend first.

@tripledaggerWed95976 check your Facebook friend's request. I'll need to add you as a friend first because it's a secret group
  • Options
    tgortney said:
    I can add you if you PM me your Facebook email or link. I'll have to add you as a friend first.

@tripledaggerWed95976 check your Facebook friend's request. I'll need to add you as a friend first because it's a secret group
    Thanks, I just sent you a PM with a link!
  • Options
    yogahhyogahh member
    I know I'm like the only person who's not on Facebook but here's my not-so-tiny girl- 10 weeks today  <3

Girl we are dying for you over there in fb land. Please join us!!!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    yogahh said:
    I know I'm like the only person who's not on Facebook but here's my not-so-tiny girl- 10 weeks today  <3

YESSS!
  • Options
    tgortney said:
    yogahh said:

YESSS!
    Come on over, come on over ......
    Baby # 1: BFP 10/26/12: Baby girl born 7/1/13
    Baby #2: BFP 9/2/15: EDD 5/15/16
  • Options
    You guys are totally wearing me down... Maybe I'll investigate making one under my maiden name or something so people can't track me down :)
  • Options
    tgortney said:

Can I get in on the Facebook action? Christinav05@yahoo.com  :)
  • Options
    @AuntieCre5 sent you a request!
  • Options
    slfezzslfezz member
    It's really sad to see this board dying. I don't post a ton but I have been following it for so long and I don't have a Facebook account to swap to that. 
  • Options
    slfezz said:
    It's really sad to see this board dying. I don't post a ton but I have been following it for so long and I don't have a Facebook account to swap to that. 
    I'm sad too. I was gone for a while during pregnancy but I was hoping to be able to rejoin now that things have settled down a bit. I have Facebook but I don't know if I'd be able to join since I'm not as well known.
  • Options
    yogahhyogahh member
    edited July 2016
    CUtiger09 said:
    slfezz said:
    I'm sad too. I was gone for a while during pregnancy but I was hoping to be able to rejoin now that things have settled down a bit. I have Facebook but I don't know if I'd be able to join since I'm not as well known.

You can join. PM me your FB user name. Ill need to friend request you to add you to the group. We know you!

BTW, my LO has that same light green romper. How cute is it?! I had her wear it the other day when she was a crab ass cause of the crab applique!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    yogahh said:
    CUtiger09 said:
    slfezz said:

You can join. PM me your FB user name. Ill need to friend request you to add you to the group. We know you!

BTW, my LO has that same light green romper. How cute is it?! I had her wear it the other day when she was a crab ass cause of the crab applique!
    I sent you a PM.

I love that romper. I usually put it on her when she's being crabby but she was actually wearing it ironically that day because she was as happy as she could be!
  • Options
    Can I join the fb group?  I pretty much live on fb

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Options
    @nerdymama15 if you inbox me your Facebook email or Facebook username. I can add you :)