1st Trimester

12DPO BFN

edited July 2016 in 1st Trimester
Hi, So let me start by going over the fact that I do not have an average cycle, Ive only been charting since May but since May my periods have been right on track to the day. by my tracker I should have ovulated around the 13th. I had intercourse the 12th-2ce...the 13th 14th and 15th. on the 18th I had a tiny amount of pinkish discharge when I wiped, Ive been cramping since the 14th as well off and on. nothing serious all very mild...AF was due yesterday..just 11dpo..nothing...tested yesterday morning with a cheap .88 cent walmart test just because I couldn't wait and it was bfn until an hour later it had an indent line..(i'm guessing is what it was) tested this morning with an .88 cent test BFN stayed negative and then using 2nd morning urine with a digital test...BFN. still no AF....should I wait until maybe the end of the week since my periods come earlier than most after Ovulation...has anyone experienced this before? or anything similar.

Re: 12DPO BFN

• Also, if you're just relying on an app to tell you when you O, I'd suggest considering temping or at the very least using OPKs. Apps go by the "standard" cycle that assumes you O on day 14 and your period will start 14 days later. In all liklihood you O'd later than usual and are not as far past O as you thought. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers