March 2017 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying 7/25

Because I thought it was a good idea to watch Grey's Anatomy. As if it doesn't already make me emotional enough when I don't have extra raging hormones....

Your turn!

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying 7/25

• I never cry, but this damned nursing strike DS decided to go on over the weekend is apparently enough to turn me into a bawling mess repeatedly. I'm not ready to wean, and I really don't think he is either, but he's still refusing to nurse despite my best efforts.

I really don't want to start him on formula at this stage of the game, but pumping is so insufficient compared to baby, and I'm really not able to pump enough to get him through the day. I'm terrified I'm going to lose my supply and he'll wait until we've burned through our freezer stash before deciding he wants to hop back on the breast. 
  • I have 4 conferences to attend for work within 2 months. Just returned from a week long one, and have to leave again on Sunday for a 4 day gig. I have a 15 month old and these back-to-back trips are destroying me emotionally. WHYYYY couldn't they have been spread out across the year??!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I really ugly cried when I was packing for my work trip this weekend, and I realized I wouldn't be seeing my daughter for three days. And then that led to even more ugly crying when I thought about bringing baby number 2 into the world, and it won't be just me and DD anymore, and I won't be able to give her 100% of my attention. 

Currently trying to get on a stand-by flight home so I can hopefully make it home before her bedtime tonight, man I miss that kid. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker