Pregnant after a Loss
Options

BFP/ Wondfo Question

Hi All, not sure if this is the best place for the question but thought I'd ask. I'm TTCAL and took a wonfo today, not FMU and I'm 11 DPO. I got a very faint line and thought it should be darker at 11 DPO... Has anyone experienced this and it been a ok? I'm just worried it's going to end in a chemical pregnancy and don't want to get my hopes up yet. 

Re: BFP/ Wondfo Question

• Options
    The darkness of the line doesn't correlate to much.  Also, some women don't get a BFP until their missed period.  You could call your doctor's office to see if they will draw betas, or just wait it out.  Fx!
  • Options
    The line intensity doesn't matter... so long as it's present it's positive. I'd retest in a couple days to be sure it's still positive before you contact your doc for a blood draw. They will probably wait several weeks before confirming the pregnancy in the office. 

I understand wanting to contain excitement but enjoy the moment, retest in a few days, and we're rooting for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In my (vast) experience with wondfo, they don't usually get dark until hcg is pretty high. Also, every woman has a different non-pregnant hcg level between 0 and 5, so even with normal doubling every 2-3 days from implantation, some women's levels will rise much faster than others.
    “Be present in all things and thankful for all things.”  ~Maya Angelou

~~~~ TW ~~~~~~

Me: 40    DH: 39
    Married 12.19.13
    BFP #1 1/14, MC 2/14 (6wks)
    BFP #2 1/15, MMC/D&C 3/15 (12wks)
    BFP #3 6/15, MC 8/15 (9wks)
    BFP #4 4/16, MC 4/16 (5wks)
    BFP #5 7/16, MMC 8/16 (10 wks)
    BFP #6 3/4 , EDD 11/9/17
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the advice. Praying this one sticks! 
  • Options
    Ditto the others. It's still early and your didn't use FMU. Retest tomorrow or Friday. GL!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Options
    A line is a line! I got a very, very faint line at 10 and 11 DPO on FRERs and cheapies and was getting negative digitals until 12 DPO. I called at 13 DPO because it was a long weekend and immediately asked for betas. My first draw at 13 DPO was 64 (I think digis need 50 to turn). 33 weeks tomorrow! Relax and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you have a happy, healthy and relaxing 9 months.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Omg so happy for you!!! I remember you from the TTC and TTCAL!!!  Congrats too!!! Yes, they did start getting darker and the FRER came up "yes" that night :-). I realized my wondfos expired in April  and my others in August, the August ones are still working though. When is the earliest a doctor will take your beta?
  • Options
    Congrats! Call your doctor today they may be willing to draw betas today. Or you may have to wait until Monday.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Options
    @KyCade3013 CONGRATS!!! every office is different about when they'll see you. If you have a good doc, just call and explain you circumstance and hopefully they will be willing accommodate PGAL brain and see you soon.
  • Options
    I had a very faint positive yesterday on a Wondfo and thought I was going crazy.  I went and bought a FRER today and it was definitely positive!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    DD #1 10/07/08
    DD #2 08/11/10
    DD#3 06/04/13
  • Options
    Congrats! 
  • Options
    mine was super light and I'm 27 weeks. congrats!