August 2015 Moms

What are you getting your little one?

Birthdays will be coming up soon! What is everyone thinking about doing for a birthday present?
DS will be one on the first and I can't believe it... we are getting him a cute rocking dragon from wayfair

Re: What are you getting your little one?

• We got my LO the 4 in 1 radio flyer trike.  It can be used as stroller and eventually will be his tricycle 
  • His birthday is on the 29th, and I have no idea. He doesn't care much for toys, he's an explorer, so maybe something he can crawl around on outside? I have 13 days to think on it!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am thinking about a playhouse for the backyard. We have a 3 yr old that will enjoy it too. 
  • We aren't really planning on anything honestly. He has so many toys and some presents coming from grandparents already. we are having a little get together but that's about it! 
  • @knottie145935 that's pretty much what we're doing too. 
  • He gets cake from us, and presents from the grandparents. We are planning to use his cake to reveal that #2 is a girl.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• LO's birthday is in 2 weeks, we arent planning a huge over the top party but I have been trying to decide between a little ball pit for our living room or if he is walking good by then, a balance bike
  • Lo birthday is 8/4 and we are just getting him a stuffed animal from paw patrol ( absolutely his favorite thing at the moment) and some odd end toys because his grandparents and great grandparents are going crazy for his birthday
  • KateDerekKateDerek member
    edited July 2016
    We got all three kids a pottery barn anywhere chair for their first birthdays. Hers came in already. As you can see, my 9 year olds has wear as he has used it a lot since his first birthday LOL
  • KateDerek said:
    We got all three kids a pottery barn anywhere chair for their first birthdays. Hers came in already. 
    Lovin the Tigers gear your son is wearing!  Fan of the D.  I grew up in that area. 
  • those chairs are so cute!
  • Mack2342 said:
    KateDerek said:
    We got all three kids a pottery barn anywhere chair for their first birthdays. Hers came in already. 
    Lovin the Tigers gear your son is wearing!  Fan of the D.  I grew up in that area. 
    We live in Grand Rapids so we are huge Tigers and Lions fans :)