February 2017 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change (07/21)

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Favorite place for take out? (Stealing from Wednesday!) 

First BFP: 12/16/13
EDD: 08/23/14
Baby BOY born: 08/29/14

Re: Thursday Ticker Change (07/21)

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    11 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Size of a lime!

Appointments this week? 
    OB appt Tuesday 07/26. Just the monthly checkup.

Symptom changes? 
    Heartburn, so much heartburn lately.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Nothing to speak of for now 

GTKY: Favorite place for take out (stealing from Wednesday!) 
    Thai express. I could eat their soups over and over again. 
  • Options
    @concreteangell YASS to Thai Express. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 9 weeks 

How big is baby? grape

Appointments this week? 
    I had an ultrasound Tuesday.

Symptom changes? I can finally stomach meat, other than that everything is the same. Still feel like I'm extremely hung over.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I don't really have anything this week

GTKY: Favorite place for take out? (Stealing from Wednesday!) Sweet basil and q-fanatic 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? size of a lime

Appointments this week? 
    no, but it's next Thursday. I only had an ultrasound at my first so this one will be all the blood work, pap, cultures... I'm a private person so I'm already dreading it.

Symptom changes? yes! My stomach has been really uncomfortable and hurting. It's not cramps, feels like gas but the gas never comes. Then I get sharp shoots of pain on my sides. I think it's just stretching but it kind of hurts a bit at times. And I've been waking up in the morning feeling like I'm starving. Even when I eat right before bed I wake up super hungry.

Rant/Rave/Questions? does anyone experience the "let down" sensation. It happens a couple times every week for me, and started just before my BFP.

GTKY: Favorite place for take out? we mostly eat at home, so if we're really craving something different we get it, but there's no favorite.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? Walnut

Appointments this week? 
    Had an appointment yesterday with the midwife.  She was great, I really liked her!

Symptom changes? I feel like I'm peeing every 30 mins.  I hate getting up multiple times a night and I can't imagine what it's going to be like when the baby is bigger and actually pressing on my bladder.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I had something I was thinking about this morning but now I can't for the life of me think of what it was.

GTKY: Favorite place for take out? (Stealing from Wednesday!) Hmmm, I'm not sure.  I don't take a lot of the take out places near where I live but there's a few good ones near my work...specifically Greek and Thai.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?: 10 weeks
    How big is baby?: The size of a prune!
    Appointments this week? None.
    Symptom changes? Nausea seems to be subsiding, but exhaustion is back at a whole new level.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? Nada. 
    GTKY: Favorite place for take out? I've made my feelings about Thai Express pretty clear, I think. There are some really yummy local restaurants that I like to get take out from on occasion. One is Indian the other is wood-fired pizza. 
  • Options
    @floatingelephy I love Indian food! I've been craving it for a while now but im scared to eat it because of all the heartburn I've been dealing with. It might kill me, lol.
  • Options
    @concreteangell Oh I didn't even think of that! You're totally right, but it'd be worth it, wouldn't it?! Hahaha. Maybe a couple of mango lassis to help create a creamy, delicious, protective coating?
  • Options
    @floatingelephy half a bottle of tums later, totally worth it!! :wink:
  • Options
    There has to be more than just a handful of Thursday changers!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?  9 weeks

How big is baby?  Olive or Grape

Appointments this week? No

Symptom changes? Feeling slightly better, but then have also had some stomach issues.   I feel like my stomach feels harder, but the bloating isn't as bad. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?  Rave- I looked for genie bras on Amazon and found something like it, Cabella maybe?   Anyways, they are fabulous!   

GTKY: Favorite place for take out? (Stealing from Wednesday!)   We don't do much takeout, but we love pizza from Marcos.
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker