Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Arm cycle

i need tips on breaking the bad habit of carrying the LO all day. I have no life. I can't do anything. I began today. He fed I rocked and right into sleep area. Going to continue even if I have to let him cry it out his 9 weeks 

Re: Arm cycle

• I have absolutely no idea what was said. You need help with sleep training?
  • Sleep training isn't recommended for a 9wk old. Look into a carrier so baby can still feel close to you and you can have free hands to get stuff done. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Sleep training isn't recommended for a 9wk old. Look into a carrier so baby can still feel close to you and you can have free hands to get stuff done. 
    This. Babies need to be held when they are this young. Have you tried a rock n play or something that has a comforting motion?
  • i need tips on breaking the bad habit of carrying the LO all day. I have no life. I can't do anything. I began today. He fed I rocked and right into sleep area. Going to continue even if I have to let him cry it out his 9 weeks 

What does this even say? Sorry you feel like you have no life but your baby needs you so suck it up.
  • Britt1188Britt1188 member
    edited September 2016
    Removed for TOU violation
  • edited September 2016
    Britt1188 said:
    **Removed for TOU violation**
    1. This is an old thread that died / ended back in July.
    2. Your comment appears to have nothing to do with this thread and is asking for money
    3. @BumpAdmin Can we close this thread?
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board