May 2016 Moms

Last nap of the day

I am wondering when yours LOs last nap of the day is and how long do you keep him or her up before bedtime? I'm getting mixed signals because sometimes her last nap is around 4ish and is ready for night sleep by 630. Now she's wanting to catnap later in the day and I'm thinking a later bedtime might be better? I know there is a bedtime thread but just wanted to know about the last nap. 

Re: Last nap of the day

• I usually wear Nora in the evenings from about 6ish to about 7:30. Then a little bit after that we'll start her bedtime routine and try to get her sleeping by 9 although lately it's been about 9:30 or 9:45. 
  • I want her down for the night ideally by 7 so I can have some adult human time before I crash out. She can only tolerate 60-90 minutes of awake time at this point, so I wake her up from her last nap by 5:30 or 6 at the latest. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I want her down for the night ideally by 7 so I can have some adult human time before I crash out. She can only tolerate 60-90 minutes of awake time at this point, so I wake her up from her last nap by 5:30 or 6 at the latest. 
    This except down by 7:30-8, and up from last nap by about 6:30.
  • LO typically takes a last nap around 8 pm and goes down for the night around 10. The last nap is a cuddle nap. I'm hoping to get him down earlier once the days get shorter.