March 2017 Moms

AW Ultrasounds

Re: AW Ultrasounds

• Our first ultrasound is Thursday! I will be 5 weeks 5 days! I hope it's late enough in the week to see a heart beat! I won't get my hopes up. With DS my first U/S was around the same time and we only saw the yolk sac and maybe the fetal pole, I don't remember for sure, but def no heart beat at that first ultrasound. Can't wait to watch these beans grow.

As far as 4D ultrasounds go...I had one with DS and he came out looking EXACTLY like the u/s pictures, it was wild! I'll go again this time...it's a novelty, not medical advice. I think that's important to remember.

March 2017 August Siggy Challenge-  Summer Fails

formerly known as theabels

Married to DH since May 2009
    TTC Baby #1 since October 2012
    Dx with Stage 3 Endo December 2013
    IVF #1 Retrieval: February 27- 21 eggs retrieved, 16 fertilized via ICSI 
    March 4: 1 egg transferred. 10 embies on ice!
    March 17: BFP!!

FET#1 Transfer: 6/30/16
    7/7/16 BFP
    Initial Beta 396! 
    Beta 2- 1007
    Beta 3- 2952

Official Due Date 3/18/17!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Im scared to death about a blighted ovum. Im 6w3d n the dr. . Said everything was fine, but we didn't see a baby which the doc didn't seemed concerned about. There is only the yolk sac and something under it. Im not sure if that's the placenta or what. Any thoughts?
  • lndavi2lndavi2 member
    edited July 2016
    I had an ultrasound today that showed an empty sac at apparently 5 weeks 5 days. Hopeful we both see more at the next ultrasound!
  • How far along are you? My first appt is tomorrow and they should do one. We lost our last baby a couple of months ago so Im VERY nervous. Im hoping to hear it though. Maybe it will help calm me.
  • I just had my first ultrasound and we got to hear a heartbeat. (TW...::) It was truly a magical moment as we lost our last pregnancy just before this time. Brought tears to our eyes. Looks like a shrimp heheh. 
    Sorry my last post didn't reply right.
  • Oh man!!! I am living vicariously through you all! My first appointment isn't until Aug 17th

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• kjd291kjd291 member
    I was just about to post the same thing @blackberry1006
  • My dr is a resident n I just told her how nervous I was n how I.needed some proof that I wasn't having a MC or BO.  You can also go to a women's clinic, usually around week 9/10 and they will do one for free
  • @thorton28 the dr said I was 6weeks and change when she did the scan. Based on my lmp I was 6weeks 4 days but I think it was probably more like 6+2 or 3. Hopefully you'll get to hear something but even seeing it is great if you are not quite that far. Hoping for the best for you! It's definitely nerve wracking waiting for the appointment but I hope the time goes fast for you.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • kjd291kjd291 member
    @MrsNap_515 Congrats! FX for TWO healthy sticky babes :kissing_heart:
  • @kjd291 thank you so much!!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • well...big announcement....looks like TWINS!!!! still very early, just a dating scan, yesterday I was only 5wk 6d, I go back next wed to check for hb! and hoping for 2 sticky babies! 
    Welcome to the twin club @MrsNap_515!!!! Congratulations and everything is crossed that you have two very sticky little babies! :)
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• @Finallyhismrs07 thank you!! glad to see another here!! 
    **~*Noelle*~**
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MrsNap_515 So excited for you! FX for an uneventful twin pregnancy!
  • thanks @dubcompanion!! I know it's so early, but I'm really hoping they both stick!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yaaaaay @MrsNap_515! I'm so excited for you!
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • thanks @AverageAsh!!!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MrsNap_515 That is so exciting!!!! Congrats!! :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • anonellis!!! Welcome to the twin club. That's three of us so far! 
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• @anonellis @MrsNap_515 Ahh how exciting! If you don't mind my asking, were there any predetermining factors for you guys, such as twins running in your family or anything? Or was it a total shock (obviously always shocking!) for you?
  • @Schumerator -- twins don't run in my family.  They run in my husband's family, but obviously that doesn't affect my eggs (I have a feeling that his family won't realize that and will 'take credit,' assuming they both stick, and that's fine with me).

I took letrozole (femara) to ovulate, but that is not supposed to significantly increase the chance of multiples the way that clomid does.  I'm in my 30s, and my RE said that as you get a little older your ovulation can get more erratic (hence the need for meds in the first place), and that can increase the chances of two eggs one month, none the next, etc. etc. But I had an ultrasound a couple days before I ovulated and nothing looked crazy or excessive.  Who knows!  
    @weareturtles is expecting twins, too! Hopefully all is going well with her. I'm not sure when she was scheduled to go back but think it was this week.
  • @anonellis @MrsNap_515 Ahh how exciting! If you don't mind my asking, were there any predetermining factors for you guys, such as twins running in your family or anything? Or was it a total shock (obviously always shocking!) for you?
    @Schumerator twins do run on both sides of my family, but we were also doing fertility treatments, I was on menopur injections, and when I triggered, I had 4 mature follies, so we knew there could be the chance of multiples, but last time with DD, I triggered with 3, and had her, so I wasn't banking on it, but when my beta levels came back, they were double my levels with her, so I was kind of hoping :)
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    yay! @Finallyhismrs07 @anonellis, and @weareturtles, wishing all a healthy pregnancy! We will need to get our mom of multiples weekly thread going soon! :heart:
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Jparisi926 I also have a cyst, I have a 6cm cyst on my right side, so they are monitoring it, hoping yours fades away! congrats on seeing sweet pea!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  •  @MrsNap_515 yours must be bigger and giving off more hormones because you have twinsicles in there!!  :D
  • @Jparisi926 HAHAHAHA yes and from being pumped with hormones while cycling LOL!!! but whatever works!!! :lol:
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker