July 2016 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change

How many weeks?

Anything baby-related this week?

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

GTKY: What superpower would you most like to have?
Me: 28
DH: 29
Married: 7/4/15
TTC #1 since marriage
BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

Re: Sunday Ticker Change

• LF93LF93 member
    How many weeks? 39 weeks 

Had an appointment last Wednesday and met the head doc, he was very rude but thankfully I'll more than likely be dealing with just midwives, all going well. I could have another appointment this week sometime if I want but secretly I'm praying baby decides to show early. If not I might ask about a sweep because I don't know if my own doctor does it.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 
    On and off since Saturday of last week I've been cramping a little, went to the hospital with a bit of a fluid leak but embarrassingly enough it turned out to be pee. I had some extremely sore braxton hicks Thursday night and thought it was the real deal but they tapered off after like 6 hours and lots of water. I've been feeling fairly okay since then, had a burst of energy but now I'm exhausted again. Rant: My mother as usual. She wants me to call her and tell her when I'm in labor so that she can tell people. I have told her countless times I want to be the one to tell people when baby gets here, not her. No phone call for her! 

I don't think I'd actually like one but just for this week I'd like the ability to see the future just so I know when baby is going to show. I'd be so much more relaxed and be able to enjoy the time I have before he gets here rather than think that every little twinge is the start of it. I keep getting excited and then disappointed when it doesn't turn into anything! 

I'm just hoping and praying that I'm going to be to busy next Sunday with a newborn to do a ticker change! Fingers and toes crossed. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018
  • Loading the player...
  • KASGKASG member
    How many weeks? 38

Weekly appointment on Wednesday. I think my mom is going shopping for more baby stuff today. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 
    Rant: I just remembered I have a "mandatory" training starting tomorrow for 2 weeks M-Th. Um, I'm 38 weeks pregnant! AND it's like an hour away with traffic. AND I taught the class last year and I won't even be there to teachthe units we're being trained on!! BUT it's paid...
    Rave: my husband is being so great. I think he can finally SEE the physical hardship of pregnancy now lol but amazingly, even my mom has been great too!
    Symptoms: everything -- pelvic pain, newfound pelvic pressure, painful swollen tingly numb fingers, swollen achy feet and knees, heartburn, backache, cramps, insomnia, a general all-day discomfort...

Generally, invisibility. But right now, I need a clone or something. 

@LF93 I totally feel you. I thought my water broke today at church. NOPE. Just wiped too soon...again.
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• How many weeks? 38 weeks- winter melon. I had to google what a winter melon was because I've never seen one in Australia. It looks weird.

I have a high risk doctors appointment tomorrow and I am hoping that she will do a cervix check. I also have a midwife appointment wednesday which the dr said to cancel, but I kind of want to keep it because I like the midwife more then the doctor and she is like 100x more helpful. I have a couple of last minute things to buy so I'm off to do that today.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 
    I'm having basically every pre labour symptom in the book so of course I'm getting excited which basically just guarantees that I'm going to go 2 weeks over and have to be induced. I'm having epic cramps, with occasional ridiculously painful contractions so I'm planning on bouncing on my ball for the whole day and maybe try go for a long walk.

atm the ability to will this child out. Usually it would be to mind read but my priorities have changed atm.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• How many weeks? 39 weeks

just my weekly check (7/19)

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    Rant: waiting for this baby to come is like watching paint dry. I'm so over it already! "Boy who cried wolf symptoms" BH and then I move around and it goes away.....GrRrrrrrr

foreseeing the future so I can win powerball but more so when LO will come out!  ;)
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker