• Options
    I can't vote being a foreigner. 
    I'm glad. 
  • Options
    This was on a lawn down the street from me 
    This is my neighborhood too :(
    This sign cracks me up.. 
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options
    I gotta admit, it's nice living in a state so blue that nobody bothers campaigning for president here and our senators and congressmen rarely have challengers.  I care a lot about politics but the campaign signs and ads annoy the heck out of me.  We can have crazy city council and mayor races, however.  I actually put up lawn signs for our last mayoral election and they were repeatedly stolen!
  • Options
    My sister is getting married next weekend and DH is editing their first dance songs to a shorter length. Basically cutting and pasting the songs together. It's pretty difficult to do it and make it sound good, so I've been listening to the same 3.5 second cut of "how sweet it is to be loved by you" for well over an hour.
  • Options
    My sister is getting married next weekend and DH is editing their first dance songs to a shorter length. Basically cutting and pasting the songs together. It's pretty difficult to do it and make it sound good, so I've been listening to the same 3.5 second cut of "how sweet it is to be loved by you" for well over an hour.
    This is why DJs wear headphones 
  • Options
    Told my mom today... I was very nervous about it, because I'm weird like that.

Anyways, it went well - she was slicing bread, so I get the US picture out of my purse, and I say, "I brought you something to hang on the fridge." So she's like ok... "Well mom, you have to put the knife down first." My mom is insanely clumsy... I got it from her! She actually sliced the tip of her finger off once cooking dinner,  so this is a reasonable precaution.  So I hand her the US and she starts yelling! "Ahhhhhh! Congratulations! Ahhhh!" And nearly bursts into tears, and runs around to hug me.

Her husband (not my favorite) immediately starts suggesting that we name the baby after him. Uhm... haha. No.
    That's so sweet!!! Minus her husband which is weird. 
  • Options
    @PerraSucia yeah, the new husband is all sorts of wrong for our family. We mostly ignore him at this point. Even though that sounds bad, it's the only way to cope. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    @PerraSucia yeah, the new husband is all sorts of wrong for our family. We mostly ignore him at this point. Even though that sounds bad, it's the only way to cope. 
    My dad was with his girlfriend for 35-36 years and married her 4 months before he died and we still just refer to her as "my
    dads girlfriend"
  • Options
    I was about to go to bed and Borat came on. 
    Totally my guilty pleasure. 
  • Options
    We just landed in LA and I told H we need carne asada fries on the way home. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    ^yum. 
  • Options
    Well no carne asada fries for me. The airport lost our car seat and tried to give us a broken down rental. I'm so exhausted and pissed. 

• Options
    @raptormomma oh no!! Lost luggage is a nightmare. Our luggage was lost on our way home from our honeymoon - we were delayed leaving Florence, which made us miss our flight from Munich, etc. Following the rerouting info the airline gave us was totally useless - when we finally got home almost 2 full days late, it looked like our luggage had never left Italy. No one had any record of even scanning it into their system. It turned up 3 days later at our local airport, which was not even the airport we flew out of. I only found it because I happened to call them on a whim.

If our luggage can make it back from Europe almost a week late, I'm sure your car seat can get home to you! When we were going through our luggage nightmare, I did a ton of research into lost luggage. The percentage of luggage that never makes it home is infinitesimally small. Like, .0002% or something. The odds are with you!!
  • Options
    Well no carne asada fries for me. The airport lost our car seat and tried to give us a broken down rental. I'm so exhausted and pissed. 
    Like for the interim or just instead? Because wtf
  • Options
    @PerraSucia just as a rental until they can find ours. Our daughter is two and they tried to give us a booster that was falling apart for her. We wouldn't take it so they found a different car seat. 

• Options
    @raptormomma what a nightmare!! I hope they find it quickly!

Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13

• Options
    @gingersnap I couldn't agree more. I hate when they take pictures and tell everyone what a great thing they did, but it's always disguised as if no one really knows why they are posting. Also, I think teaching kids to volunteer and help in the community is wonderful but teach them it doesn't need to be public, it doesn't need to be posted anywhere, you don't need pictures and no one needs to know. If you are putting packages together for homeless people that's great, don't take a photo of you and your kids with the packages and certainly don't take pictures of anyone you help. 

• Options
    I get annoyed when I see people post about their good deeds on social media. 
    It cheapens the sentiment when people want praise and recognition. 
    What if it inspires others to do something good, too?
  • Options
    GUISE MY KID PEED IN HIS POTTY WITHOUT PROMPTING!!!! 
    Yay!!! How old is he?
  • Options
    MommaBean said:
    I get annoyed when I see people post about their good deeds on social media. 
    It cheapens the sentiment when people want praise and recognition. 
    What if it inspires others to do something good, too?
    Maybe it does, but it just seems very AWish to me. 
  • Options
    I had a fucking scare today. 
    I went to the bathroom and wiped bright red blood. I was like "NO!!!" about to cry. 
    Then I investigated.... It was my butt  :o
  • Options
    Yay!!! How old is he?
    2 years 8 months.  He still pees all over house 
  • Options
    Yay!!! How old is he?
    2 years 8 months.  He still pees all over house 
    Nice. That's a cute age (given I haven't yet actually lived with it!) Hopefully on track to give you only one in diapers at a time!
  • Options
    @Gingersnap ugh that happened to me last week. Tucks is the only thing that has been slightly helping 

• Options
    I went to the bathroom and wiped bright red blood. I was like "NO!!!" about to cry. 
    Ahhh the joys of pregnancy :joy:
  • Options
    Ahhh the joys of pregnancy :joy:
    Yay for it being your butt!! Lol we would have apt of us crying with you. <3 

• Options
    @PerraSucia oh my god that's a classic. 
  • Options
    My poor asshole....
  • Options
    I'm starting to take issue with baby/fruit size comparisons. Several sources say 11 weeks=lime, but then say that the baby is about 1.5 inches long. What the heck are these tiny limes? It's false advertising. I saw lime and thought, hey, that's a substantial fruit! Maybe my bump is no longer ice cream related! Nope. 
  • Options
    @gingersnap I had a similar scare last week... sorry it happened to you! But also I'm glad it's not just me. I was pretty freaked!

What would I do without you ladies?!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!