February 2017 Moms

Weekend sunshine!!

Any exciting or relaxing plans for the weekend??

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Weekend sunshine!!

• Sunday Funday at the Pool :) 
  • My kid gets to "camp" (read: stay in a luxury RV) at the beach with the GPa's. 
    H and I work.
  • Loading the player...
  • We are remodeling our basement so I'll be helping my husband with what he'll let me. We have a wedding tomorrow night.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My friend is returning my maternity clothes tomorrow and I'm going to work on our announcement
  • Local community college is having a summer festival....with free Ben+Jerry's ice cream. Three guesses as to where I'll be. After that, there's a puppet show in the park, so we're taking DD there. It's supposed to be super hot and muggy outside, though, so I think we'll be packing a lot of stuff to drink in the stroller.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• We're taking the kids to my MIL for the next two days to kick off celebrating our anniversary. Tonight we're going to see a musical theater production of Oklahoma. Best part is that our $50+ tickets are free because my sister is the costume designers assistant.
    Rachel, mama to Ava (6), Olivia (4), Nora (2), and baby#4 on the way.

• We went to my parents' house for dinner and fireworks last night (redo from a botched 4th) and told my dad and grandparents the news.  Everyone is very excited!  Tonight there is a movie (Inside Out, which I love) in the park, but I don't know if my kids or I will make it since it doesn't start until 9, which these days is past my bedtime.  Need to start packing for our vacation this week.

• Heading to the beach in a few hours! Really looking forward to that - I love the beach. + planning to get crabs tomorrow night, so I'm a very happy momma  :)
  • Just working and being a complete sloth, still. Haven't even had the energy to watch netflix, or play video games, or anything else really. I get so worn out from work I just go to bed and stay there until it's time to go back. Blech.
  • I'm jealous of Jim Gaffigan, @marriedhamstermom!  I'm also going to a bridal shower today.  I'm pushing 11 weeks, so I told the bride ahead of time.  This same group of people saw me drink like a fish at her bachelorette in mid-May, so in case there are questions I didn't want to risk stealing the spotlight at a wedding event.

After the bridal shower we're celebrating my Dad's birthday.  Tomorrow morning is a prenatal yoga class, and then I should really get some work done.  Work has been so stressful lately, though, that it's far more tempting to just bury my head in the sand and forget it exists.
  • My daughter has a tee ball game today then I am showing some houses (I am a Realtor), then next door neighbors birthday party.   I am already tired.   Tomorrow there is nothing scheduled, but that will probably mean laundry and other fun chores. 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We fly home tonight. We're throwing my mom a surprise 60th birthday dinner and then going to the fair. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @marriedhamstermom was Jim gaffigan amazing?! DH and I wanted to see him while he was in our state but were unable to. 
  • The local minor league baseball team here is playing a home game tomorrow at 1,and they are doing a "princess and pirates" theme- the little ones get to dress up and do a parade before the game. Rapunzel is also making an appearance. My DD, 3, is over the moon excited. Today I met one of my best friends for breakfast who is pregnant and due in 8 weeks. She and I met on the 12/12 BMB and when she relocated across the country back to the east coast after her baby was born, we ended up living ten minutes apart. Weve been close ever since, our daughters were born two days apart, and they are best friends, and I was able to tell her today that I am also pregnant with a little one at the same time as her. It was wonderful.
  • I just put pajamas on DS and am impatiently waiting for his bedtime.

Its 5pm.  It's been one of those days.

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • I just went to buy swimsuit bottoms and can't believe how much cellulite I have. What happened  :s
  • I just went to buy swimsuit bottoms and can't believe how much cellulite I have. What happened  :s
    Team cellulite here, too. 

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • @joyful08 Jim Gaffigan was amazing. I don't think I stopped laughing once he came on. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

Team cellulite here, too. 
    I've been right there with you guys since I was probably 12. It just can't be helped for me.