Pregnant after IF

3rd Tri Check-in Week of July 11 *new leader needed*

riveridgionalriveridgional member
edited July 2016 in Pregnant after IF
Next Monday, I'll be in the hospital laboring with my little one, so we'll need a new leader next week. Please let me know if you'll take over! 

I can't believe there are only 5 of us left to go!

This is a weekly check in for the mommies who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in your 3rd trimester along with any appointments you may have this week or had recently.

QOTW: What is your favorite maternity outfit?  

If you have updated bump pics, please share! We love seeing these baby bellies!!! Or if you'd like to share a pic of your little one's nursery, feel free to share that cuteness as well! 

3rd Trimester mommies and their little bundles:

@TerraMae80 ; EDD 08/04/16 with a little boy
@riveridgional ; EDD 08/06/16 with a little boy
@katie121209 ; EDD 08/19/16 with a little girl
@emsmama15 ; EDD 8/29/16 with a litte girl and a little boy
@chrissym126 ; EDD 09/8/16 team green

Married to DH 10/6/12
TTC since 5/14
Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
Clomid 50 mg 3/15 (unmonitored) - BFN
Clomid 50 mg + metformin 4/15 (unmonitored) - BFN 
First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
6/15 HSG - clear tubes & normal uterus; great PCT test results
TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
BC for 2 weeks due to cysts
TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

Beta #1 @ 16dpo (11/30/15) = 1,075
Beta #2 @ 19dpo (12/3/15) = 3,150
One baby: Saw heartbeat @ 5w5d (114 bpm; baby measuring 2.3mm)

"Great Things are Happening"

Re: 3rd Tri Check-in Week of July 11 *new leader needed*

• PiperellaPiperella member
    edited July 2016
    I'm here!  I'm here!!!

My EDD is 10/2/2016 with a baby boy.  His nickname is Bojangles, but we will really be naming him Flint.  Only you and my DH, mom, dad, and stepmom know this.

I have an appointment this Thursday for my 28 week ultrasound, glucose testing, Rhogam shot, and Ob appt.  Then I go every other week!!  I'm so excited to be in the 3rd trimester!

I've been feeling pretty good, but I'm just waiting to see if the kicks feel different once he moves from breech to head down.  I had to get a tail bone/butt cushion for my office chair because it was hurting so badly.  I didn't sleep well last night and woke up at 4:30 and ended up dying my hair.. I bought a dark brown instead of a medium brown (and I was just meaning to slightly change it up from the red, oops). 

QOTW: What is your favorite maternity outfit?  Definitely the maxi dress!  I love wearing them and hoping I can get away with wearing them all after the baby is born, too!

Edited to add:  I'm so excited for you @riveridgional!!!  I'd offer to take the 3rd tri board over, but would love if one of the other veterans would do it for a bit before I sign on.
  • @Piperella yay for reaching the 3rd trimester!!! @riveridgional can't wait to see pics of your baby!!

So as of yesterday I am battling a nasty cold and I feel horrible. I just want to pump my body full of normal cold drugs and obviously can't. 

I had my 34 wk appt on Friday and had an internal exam to ensure I wasn't dilated due to pain I was having. Thankfully I'm not. My blood sugars have been really well controlled with diet alone so it looks like I may make it to 40 weeks! Knock on wood. We put the crib together this weekend so nursery is 100 percent ready. Need to work on car seat installation and we are taking an infant cpr class this weekend. 

Ill take over for posting the next week or two as long as I can figure out how :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • I always forget the qotw! I rarely get dressed up for anything but I did get a really cute maternity maxi dress for a dinner we have next week. Most says I'm at home in stretchy pants and a t shirt. 
  • @riveridgional I am so happy for you and so jealous! HAHAH I am so ready to have this kid.

I think working full time and chasing a toddler is making it a little tougher on me. My C-section is scheduled for July 28 th (my b-day!) so I don't have long to go. My last day of work is this Friday and I am really looking forward to having some me time that week before the Wyatt is born. My two year old will be in daycare so I will have some much needed nesting time. 

I'm starting to swell up. I have had two NST appointments last week and the last one on Friday had me there for an hour and a half. Wyatt was a sleepy little guy. Over the weekend I noticed my left foot was really swelling up and this morning my left hand looks like a blob. I have another NST appt tomorrow so I will be doing another urine sample and checking the blood pressure as well.  As much as I want to have this kid, I hope he stays put longer. 

@Piperella So wonderful to see you here! Congrats on the 3rd tri!!!! 

@katie121209 thank you for taking over! 

QOTW:  Tank tops and pajama pants HAHAH I am in slacks or skirts for work everyday and I live in hell AKA Arizona, so when I get home its the smallest tanks and shorts I can find LOL Not pretty but cool!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     (Loss Mentioned and Child Mentioned)
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic
    2014- Son born in May via IVF
    2015 - BFP number two via FET

• Welcome, @piperella! I was just lamenting to myself that the group is getting so small. That's good news for everyone involved, of course, but I already miss our new moms. Flint is a great name. My husband and I are keeping our names quiet, too--all I need is someone telling me they don't like it.

@katie121209, I'm so glad everything is proceeding normally and you'll likely make it to 40 weeks. I hear you on missing the good cold drugs, and I have to admit that I personally complained a lot during my most recent cold in June, and may have sounded like a bit of a martyr. But that's because I am.

@TerraMae80, you're so close! I hope everything goes well at your doctor's appointment today and baby stays put until July 28th. 

I'll be 32 weeks on Thursday, and my favorite maternity clothes are the spaghetti strap dresses that my husband bought for me. I wear them with sandals outside and a cardigan and heels in the office. My next appointment is this coming Friday morning, and I hope it's just as routine as all my other ones have been. I get to drop off my preregistration stuff, including the forms for the baby's birth certificate! Wow.

• How is everyone doing??? I'm still here and Wyatt is still cooking. At this point I feel like I will be pregnant forever. HAHAH I remember feeling like this with my first son too. 

I'm full term today! YAY! Friday is my last day of work and I start my maternity leave on Monday! I can't wait!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     (Loss Mentioned and Child Mentioned)
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic
    2014- Son born in May via IVF
    2015 - BFP number two via FET

• I'm hanging in. I went to Costco to stock up today and their AC was broke! Most unpleasant shopping trip ever.

I can't believe I'm due in 5 weeks it's freaking me out! My cousin is also due the same week as me with twins but she had a c-section today. I think the babies are ok but I know they are in the NICU to help with breathing. 
  • Congrats on being full term @TerraMae80!

Welcome to the third trimester @piperella! I hope your ultrasound went well today! 

@katie121209 I hope you're feeling better, and I'm glad to hear no dilation! Thanks also for taking over! 

@chrissym126 Good luck at your appointment tomorrow! 

I had my last set of appointments and testing before my scheduled induction today. Everything went "well," so we are set for the induction at 5am Monday. Apparently, 5am is "late morning" for an induction.

Today, I was 3cm dilated and 50% effaced (last week I was 2 cm and 30%). The baby is in station -2 (-3 last week) and applying pressure per my OB. So, things are progressing!  

The plan now is to start me on a low dose of pitocin and see what my body does. After 4 cm and a good contraction pattern, they will pop my water. I also found out I tested positive for Strep B, so I'll be receiving antibiotics during labor to prevent infection to the baby.

The fear and nerves seem to have faded, but I'm sure they'll be back! My to-do list is also fading (thankfully). Today, I didn't make much progress but I'm hoping to nail pretty much everything out tomorrow and have a very relaxing Saturday and Sunday. We'll see what happens, though! 
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14
    Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
    First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
    TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
    TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
    TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
    TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

• @riveridgional you are so close!! Good luck and we can't wait to hear updates!! 
  • @riveridgional My ultrasound went pretty well yesterday!  He is still breech and facing inward, so no good glimpses of his face. I can't wait to meet this stubborn boy.   

As for you, I've so enjoyed following you on the IF board and now here.  You've been a wealth of knowledge and support for all of us!  I'm so excited that in just three days you will be meeting your LO.  I can't even process how crazy that is to realize that after this weekend, a new adventure begins for you and DH.  I don't know if I would be freaking out, getting stuff done or would just be sat on the couch paralyzed at knowing it's almost time.  haha  I'm so excited for you, and can't wait to be close to giving birth myself in 10-11 weeks.  Wishing you all the best and I can't wait to read your updates and announcement!
  • So, my water broke this morning. I'm currently in my labor and delivery room waiting to see if my body jump starts labor on its own. I was 4 cm dilated when he checked this morning. He didn't tell me how effaced I was. If I don't start get into a contraction pattern by 3pm, they'll start the induction then.

I'm so excited and will keep you updated!
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14

• Keeping my eyes glued to this thread!  So excited for you, @riveridgional!!!!  Good luck!!!! So exciting!!!
  • They started my pitocin around 2:30, and I've had some contractions since then. They've upped the dose 3 times. Contractions are very manageable right now though I'm sure that will change! Hope I'm progressing well!
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14

• So exciting! Your baby decided to jump the gun a day early!!