Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Any fun, exciting weekend plans?  If not, what do you wish you were doing?

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                     BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
      BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                               BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

Re: WTO Friday

• Month/Cycle: 6/9 --- 4/4 TTCAL

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: EOD, OPKs, charting, preseed

R/R: I thought I would O today and I'm not so there's that. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: Any fun, exciting weekend plans?  If not, what do you wish you were doing?  

Nothing too exciting - helping my Dad rebuild his porch Saturday and then teaching a private class.  Sunday is a friend's baby's baptism.  Should be a filled weekend but not really fun.  I wish we were going camping so I could just sit outside and not think about things for a while. 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Loading the player...
  • @AliciaGoose I'm sorry.  I totally get it.  I *should* be looking pretty pregnant by now and I have three friends who are due in October (when I was due) and it hurts hanging out with them.  Normal feeling but sucky feeling.  Hang in there.  I'd like to say it gets better, and sometimes it does, but time just really takes away the initial sting, making it easier to cope.  hugs mama.  Have a great time at the beach! 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD: 1  Looks like AF is on her way today with spotting.

WAYDTGKUNothing right now.

R/RI'm so sad to be back here. 

CS/Q

GTKY: Any fun, exciting weekend plans?  If not, what do you wish you were doing? nothing exciting. i feel like going back to sleep for the next week.
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• I can't figure out how to change the color :(

Month/Cycle
    : 6/4

WAYDTGKU: Clomid, charting, PNV, conceive plus, EOD, OPK, crossing my fingers 

R/R: I have three weeks before school starts for teachers. That's a rant and a rave.

CS/Q: I'm using Wondfos and it says clearly I'm on the package that a faint line  is a negative result but the last couple of days I've been getting a line that is still not as dark as the control line but a lot darker than usual. My temp is up from the last few days but only like three and not the six that usually indicate a spike. I've also EWCM the last three days when I haven't seen any since maybe January. Charting is supposed to help you understand your body but let me tell you that my body is still a mystery after 6 months. 

GTKY: Any fun, exciting weekend plans?  If not, what do you wish you were doing? I'm really hoping for a lady Saturday with DH. Maybe take the dogs to the park to find some Pokemon. 
  • Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Hugs to you today, @AliciaGoose

Month/Cycle: 12/10

CD: 31

WAYDTGKU: hoping yesterday was O, but still drinking tea because it's yummy!

R/R: Temp spike this morning, which would make yesterday's drop and today's spike fit very nicely with my normal pattern. FX that was actually O!

CS/Q: For anyone who drinks both RRLT and green tea, do you continue either/both during the TWW? 

GTKY: Lots of house projects! I'm painting our spare bedroom this weekend. I've been holding onto it for a year now hoping to turn it into a nursery (which obviously hasn't happened). I guess this is kind of my version of not living pregnant until I am. We're going to put our bed in there when our king size is delivered next week. Then I'm hoping that H is going to build me a rack for our coffee cups! 

I'm mobile and can't get all of the above to not be green! :/
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: all we are doing this month is HIO lots, and I'm watching CM (hopefully that means a less stressful month)

R/R: I don't trust the FW that FF is giving me, so there is going to be a whole lot of sex around here (that's partly rant and partly rave)

CS/Q: Nope

*TW - Pregnancy/Birth*
    My SIL is in labor today after almost 9 years of trying for their miracle baby. This weekend I get to meet him and get some newborn snuggles. 
    Baby #1: Nixson Thomas - Born 3/11/14 @ 4:32pm, 7lbs 10oz, 21.5"
    Baby #2: Emma Haley - Born 7/2/15 @ 7:09am, 7lbs 9 oz, 21"
    Baby #3: TTC (hoping for a due date of spring / summer 2017)
  • I hate all the CD1's I'm seeing. Hang in there ladies! Sending lots of good thoughts for easy, short AF!
    Baby #1: Nixson Thomas - Born 3/11/14 @ 4:32pm, 7lbs 10oz, 21.5"
    Baby #2: Emma Haley - Born 7/2/15 @ 7:09am, 7lbs 9 oz, 21"
    Baby #3: TTC (hoping for a due date of spring / summer 2017)
  • Month/Cycle:
    6/6
    CD:
    WAYDTGKU:
    pity parties
    R/R:
    Had a full on ugly cry this morning because partner took a steaming hot bath after I'd asked him to shower for the next week or so.  He didn't do it maliciously, but jeeze louise, I've had to make so many lifestyle changes even before pregnancy that it was just really defeating to walk into a humid bathroom (with a sopping wet floor, but that's a whole different complaint). On top of that, I'm super disappointed in myself because I've been eating like garbage (although I've been great about exercise, soooo at least I have that going for me).  Just ugh.

CS/Q:
    n/a
    Uhhhh so I thought we had to travel to PA for a wedding, but I'm just bad at calendars.  So we have no plans!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • eggplantfaceeggplantface member
    edited July 2016
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 post surgery

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, HIO EOD soon

R/R:  Close to fertile window time! Things will be less boring.

CS/Q: I don't know if this is a question or not, but maybe someone has insight? I did my initial CBAD test this morning to get a baseline for estrogen, since I usually O around CD21, although it's been as early as CD 17. So the test is blinking, blinking, blinking, for what seems forever, I'm waiting for a big, empty O, and then BAM, solid smiley. WHAT? My CM is dry as dry can be, has been since AF ended. I think it's a faulty test stick and will test with the regular CB when I get home (and maybe a wondfo), but I told H that we should bone tonight anyway just in case. His response, "Yay. Forced intercourse again." He doesn't do well when he's under pressure. Even if I do O in the next several days, the sperm from today won't go anywhere, they'll get stuck in the crap CM. Is this a non-O LH surge? Wouldn't the CM be at least somewhat good before LH starts to rise, even it is a non-O surge?

GTKY: Any fun, exciting weekend plans?  If not, what do you wish you were doing? I'm going to a baseball game tomorrow, which I'm excited for, but I'd be more excited if we had box seats so I could watch from air conditioning. It's going to be a hot, sweaty day.

Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• CS/Q: For anyone who drinks both RRLT and green tea, do you continue either/both during the TWW? 
    Hello from tea-land!  I drink RLT daily, including through the TWW.  I've not found any evidence beyond old-wives-tales that indicate it to interfere with implantation/early development, only evidence that it has no effect or positive effect.  

I only drink green tea during the follicular phase because I think it's gross the way I brew it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Month/Cycle10/10

CD10 

WAYDTGKUPNVs, OPKs, HIO, green tea? Losing weight. 

R/R

CD 10 for me means that its time to get down to business!

CS/QNothing today

GTKY: Any fun, exciting weekend plans?  If not, what do you wish you were doing? I'm going to a funeral tomorrow :disappointed: Then I need to clean the house so that Sunday I can sit around in my pjs all day and do nothing but read, binge watch Netflix and drink coffee.

@AliciaGoose HUUUUUUGS to you!
    @NamelessAria I'm glad you had a talk with DH and, even though it wasn't perfect, he understands that you need his help.
    @daisy621 Sorry for CD1
    @jatwal128 Sorry for CD1, Groundhog Day style... That's so not cool. 

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • @ahrains hahaha that sure would liven up the party. I would rock all the pool tricks!
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • @thejerilu i'm on board the eating like garbage/still working out train too. It evens out right? I'm totally burning off those 8 cookies and 12 mini twix i just ate... #denial 
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • bornmommy said:
    Month/Cycle: 16/19

no IF treatments

R/R: I'm taking new allergy medications and these ones have completely dried up all my cm. it's so weird not having any EWCM

CS/Q:

GTKY: Any fun, exciting weekend plans?  If not, what do you wish you were doing? Packing and cleaning. As much as other of those things suck, I'm excited to finally be moving for my new job

• Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPKs and Preseed for the first time

R/R: I'm feeling optimistic this cycle

CS/Q: OPK question.  I know you're supposed to take the OPK during the late morning/early afternoon to give the LH a chance to work it's way through or whatever, but I work 9-5:30 in a large office that all share a common bathroom out in the lobby.  I do not want to deal with taking an OPK at work.  So I take one in the morning (8am) and one when I get home (6pm).  Is 6pm too late?  Is it worth the hassle of just taking an OPK at work so I can catch a positive?

GTKY: Any fun, exciting weekend plans?  Gonna go see Tarzan with my sister at one of those theaters you can drink at  <3

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @RatParade I. Love. Drinking. Theaters.  They are the very best.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • artemis618artemis618 member
    edited July 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU:  Charting, just started temping two days ago, don't know if taking ubiquinol counts but it seems to be helping my hypertension...  Also reading TCOYF :)

R/R:  This week I've been focusing more on starting the house hunt because I sort of feel like I have a little more control over that (than this)...but DH needs to get me his 2014 tax stuff for pre-approval before we can do anything, and there's no inventory and is lots of competition, so that's kind of discouraging too.

CS/Q:  Not yet...

GTKY: Any fun, exciting weekend plans?  If not, what do you wish you were doing?  Not fun, but still have to write our thank you notes for wedding gifts - wedding was four weeks ago tomorrow, but we just returned from honeymoon last week - hopefully people will understand the tardiness!  It occurred to me to swing by a couple of open houses (would be fun for me), but kind of pointless if we can't write yet.  I wish I were still on vacation or flying this weekend instead!
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @RatParade I am more likely to get a positive opk if I test during the day. Like you, it isn't convenient for me to test at work so I was testing before and after. I don't usually see a true positive testing before and after work, but I do see a close to positive and then a fading test line, which lines up with my other fertility signs, so I consider that my positive opk.
  • @TravelingCouple have fun at your party!  sell your ass off!
    @mokay19 yay for a thick ute lining!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• @RatParade Everyone is different, but I am most likely to get my + in the afternoon, and since I have a short surge it's often - by the next time I test (that night). I would say until you know for sure how long your surge lasts and when you're likely to see a +, it might be worth it to try to get away with an OPK at work. If it's really not possible though, like @LadyMillil said you can still usually see tests getting darker until they're really close to + and then fade and that's a good sign that you had a surge as well.

@LadyMillil It drives my DH crazy that I actually refuse to take allergy medications because I don't want it to mess with my EWCM! He finally convinced me to use Flonase yesterday after the dentist told me that my sinuses were causing me to have tooth pain. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • @mokay19 - Yay! I was wondering how your appt. had gone. I'm glad things are looking more promising. :)

Month/Cycle
    : 1/1

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Temping, HIO

R/R: THANK GOD this week is over. The Dr. Has been on a warpath for some reason and I'm tired of dealing with his hissy fits, so a real weekend is much needed.

DH is out 4 wheeling today and hanging out with his friends later tonight, so I may continue my netflix marathon of Once Upon a Time & Jane the Virginia when I get home.

CS/Q: Got my lowest temp this cycle so far but it's still waaay too early for O so I'm just wait

Nothing exciting planned. I'm looking forward to my massage at my chiropractic appt but otherwise I get to look forward to mowing the yard. 

• Month/Cycle: 7/5

WAYDTGKU: Clomid, pnv

R/R: this is the period that wouldn't end! I know it's only been 7 days, but I'm freaking out like what if it is another month long one? It is going to interfere with the Clomid and me ovulating! 

CS/Q: has any one else taking Clomid noticed aches? Like when you have the flu, but turned up a couple notches? Today has been a huge struggle for me trying to get anything done when my whole body hurts!

GTKY: going to work the ticket booth at the jazz and rub festival tonight. I'm entering a pie into the contest, too. :) and tomorrow I'm going to go see ghost busters with my mom. 
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• nwshaynwshay member
    Month/Cycle: 10 total, 4 TTCAL

CD:5

WAYDTGKU: Well nothing as of now. were back at it again after a month hiatus.. My class reunion is next week, so i figured we would wait.

R/R: Just work is driving me nuts. We have a doctor filling in today that is kind of a B.  Ugh, and I think I'm getting a freaking cold sore. I hate them so much. and like i said above, my class reunion is next weekend, so bad timing!

CS/Q: None

GTKY: Any fun, exciting weekend plans?  If not, what do you wish you were doing? Going to a BBQ tonight, and saturday, then theres a little fair going on sunday that I think some friends  and me are going to head to. Beer garden!
  • Hi ladies!!!!

Month/Cycle: 10/10

WAYDTGKU: All the 3 letter things!

R/R:  I'm off work today.  My first week at the new job was intense but pretty good.  I have so much to learn.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Any fun, exciting weekend plans?  If not, what do you wish you were.  I think we are just relaxing and hanging out this weekend.  My mom is coming to visit on Sunday so we may have a girls day and get our hair and nails done.
  • Aurora1973Aurora1973 member
    edited July 2016
    edited to fix typos

@Artemis618 , I believe ubiquinol is the better absorbing version of CoQ10.  There have been some small studies that suggest that it improves egg quality in older rats, although nothing is conclusive yet according to what I've read.  That may indeed be helpful to TTC :)

Month/Cycle: 
    7/8

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 
    Charting, PNV, B6, CoQ10, EPO, OPK, Preseed, Mucinex in FW, extracting baby batter from OH whenever he and geography allow

R/R: 
    OH comes home tonight after being gone all week.  Last week was crazy, but we got to spend it all together, so it has sucked being apart since Monday.  I'm very glad he's coming home.  And even if it's too soon to FWP, I'm looking forward to getting some.

CS/Q: 
    Nope

GTKY:  
    Tonight I'm hosting Bunco, which is always fun.  I love to cook for my friends.  The rest of the weekend will likely be spent in the pool. 
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• nwshaynwshay member
    @artemis618 if it makes you feel better, technically the etiquette is a whole 6 months after your wedding (some people say 12) so dont stress, and take your time!