June 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC

lets hear it ladies! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Options
    LO is due to eat any minute- currently using the MommaRoo to get me enough time to finish my lunch first.

Also, my lunch is Burger King. 

Not it sure which is worse! ;)
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    I freakin love the baby brezza!  

When I was pregnant and purchased it at babies r us, this mom and her 1 year old daughter saw me looking at the box and she had the nerve to say "I don't understand why someone would buy that. Talk about lazy!"  I just looked at her, smiled, and picked up the box to purchase it. But what I should have said was "no lady, what's lazy is coming to babies r us at 1 o'clock in the afternoon in your damn pajamas!"  (Both her and her daughter were in their pjs...and that's a HUGE pet peeve of mine. Is it that hard to change them before going out?  No it's not).

So call it lazy or call it genius, I love it either way! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son's birthday was on Monday, and we still haven't helped him find places to put away all his gifts, so there's a small stack of things on the train table in the kids room, and a pile of craft supplies on the high kitchen counter. Good thing no ones coming over any time soon 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. This morning the pest control guy came for our quarterly treatment- where we live there are tons of brown recluse so I keep up on it. Anyway, he finished spraying inside the house and then said to me "for a lady with two little ones you keep the house nice". I said thanks. Didn't mention we have a cleaning service lol. Truthfully I'm feeling so lame that even though Ds is5 weeks already I still feel like I haven't got my crap together at all, most of my day is nursing and i definitely feel guilty over how much time dd (5) spends watching tv, playing ABC mouse, or playing by herself. Getting us all showered and dressed literally takes me for ever and I feel Like I should definitely be making progress in this area but I'm not! 
    TL;DR, I'll take whatever compliments I can get, lol. 

2. When dd tries to cuddle me while I'm nursing, I feel the hairs on my neck rising! I'm not a touchy feely person anyway and I feel like I have a kid on me 24/7, and I feel so bad for her so I don't say anything but inside I'm freaking out lol. 

3. Dh's birthday is this weekend and I'm super sad that he wants plain vanilla cake, I am craving better than sex cake and I really wanted to make it. Boo! 
  • Options
    I love cuddling my LO but there are times where I am so happy he's sleeping so I can just leave him in his rock n play or his crib and have time alone.  Sometimes at night I try to ignore his noises hoping it's just him passing gas just so I don't have to get up.    
  • Options
    alileecam said:
    mdargie said:

2. When dd tries to cuddle me while I'm nursing, I feel the hairs on my neck rising! I'm not a touchy feely person anyway and I feel like I have a kid on me 24/7, and I feel so bad for her so I don't say anything but inside I'm freaking out lol. 
    Second this! I am craving a little less human touch these days. I have tiny humans touching me all day (and night) and DH is touchy-feely and I just want to have some personal space back. Love them, but need a break!
    I also cannot have anyone touch me while I'm nursing.  DS likes to come sit extremely close to me and put his face close to baby brother while I'm nursing and I feel bad cause I told him he had to move away and it hurt his feelings.  Luckily I have no aversion to cuddling him when I'm not nursing so I tried to make up for it and he's ok.
  • Options
    alileecam said:
    mdargie said:

Second this! I am craving a little less human touch these days. I have tiny humans touching me all day (and night) and DH is touchy-feely and I just want to have some personal space back. Love them, but need a break!
    I also cannot have anyone touch me while I'm nursing.  DS likes to come sit extremely close to me and put his face close to baby brother while I'm nursing and I feel bad cause I told him he had to move away and it hurt his feelings.  Luckily I have no aversion to cuddling him when I'm not nursing so I tried to make up for it and he's ok.
    My DS does the same thing with his big head it's so annoying. My FFFC is I can barely stand DS right now I feel terrible for saying that but he's been so terrible. A newborn is a breeze compared to a strong willed just turned threenager. 
  • Options
    alileecam said:
    mdargie said:

My DS does the same thing with his big head it's so annoying. My FFFC is I can barely stand DS right now I feel terrible for saying that but he's been so terrible. A newborn is a breeze compared to a strong willed just turned threenager. 
    Edited to add today he said he didn't want to nap and I said well you have to so mommy doesn't go crazy. 
    I feel your pain. My two year old wouldn't nap today, and she and her brother were at each others throats all afternoon. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hahahaha. 

I am impressed you trimmed your lady bits. Lol. Mine must be a jungle by now. Screw the razor...get the machete!  
  • Options
    alileecam said:
    mdargie said:

Second this! I am craving a little less human touch these days. I have tiny humans touching me all day (and night) and DH is touchy-feely and I just want to have some personal space back. Love them, but need a break

Stuck in a box. I totally hear you on this one. Last night I freaked out when dd was nursing. She had a bad latch and was hurting me and I couldn't get a better latch no matter what I tried. I just was freaking out and didn't want her on me anymore and sat there silently getting through the nursing session cuz I knew I had to feed her. And husband was touchy-feely trying to go to bed and I just shoved his hands off and told him go to sleep. With having her I on me pretty much all day long I totally hear you in just needing some alone time with no one on you. Hoping this is just a phase that will go away. 
  • Options
    alileecam said:
    mdargie said:

Omg saaame! Dd is acting out so much! She's driving me batty. Whenever anyone asks if they can help me with anything I ask them to take her to do something so she can burn off some energy and I can get a break. Ds is easy in comparison!
  • Options
    rlbrooks84rlbrooks84 member
    edited July 2016
    @WinniethePoohsPants I also had to shave the lady parts because holy shit I could not handle it anymore. 

I keep telling myself and my husband I'll stop buying peanut butter cups but I can't help myself and then after my LO goes back to sleep in the middle of the night I go downstairs and eat like 2. I try to only eat 1 but I can't help myself. I can live off chocolate and peanut butter right?! 

Edited because the app hates me!