Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Need another shot of the Methotrexate

hi all. Right when you thought there can't be a lower low than this it has just happened. Looks like the little bugger doesn't want to leave my tube. And apparently the Dr thinks it's on my right side and not on my left. Which is the strangest thing I've ever heard. Do I have the traveling Ectopic case?? Not so funny, I know, but I'm at a loss of how else to describe this crazy situation I'm in. So now I have to take another dose of the Methotrexate tomorrow in hopes that it will finally make this all go away without any invasive procedures. All I ask is for good Energies, support, prayers from everybody. I could really use some right now and tomorrow. Crying lots off and on, emotional wreck. Thank you for listening! I promise you are all in my prayers as well.

Re: Need another shot of the Methotrexate

• I am so sorry that you have to get another shot. I hope that it works. Sending lots of good energy your way. Hug
  • I know my dr told me before my surgery that he thought it was on the right side, but that sometimes things can get turned around in there and what looks like the right is actually the left. Mine ended up being on the side they thought, but this may be why you are hearing this since I assume they are just going by an US. I'm sorry you have to get another dose  :( Make sure you keep an eye on your symptoms and don't be timid about calling if you have any serious abdominal pain.
    Me: 32 DH: 36
    Married 5/08
    BFP #1: 1/27/13 DS #1 born 10/16/13
    BFP #2: 1/20/16, ectopic discovered 1/23/16
    Surgery 1/23/16 to remove ruptured tube
    TTCAL 3/16
    BFP #3: 3/24/17 EDD 12/5/17
    DS #2 born 12/11/17

• Loading the player...
  • @mamma1614 I can't believe you have to get another shot! I'm really sorry to hear that. I will be praying for the shot to be effective, minimal pain, and a fast recovery, plus some peace for your aching heart. I'm so sorry you are going through this. ::hugs::
  • Thank you @Taggarab what would you call serious abdominal pain? I've been having menstral like cramps on and off with some pain on my lower spine/rectal area(almost like I'm backed up, but I don't have to go). You think this is normal and part of the process? I'm curled up in a ball now but pain is slowly going away again. Not sure what I should do.
  • @mamma1614 I would watch for pain that seems to be creeping up higher in your abdomen or if you start feeling faint. I assume you are being monitored fairly closely so they should catch anything, but don't be afraid to call.
    Me: 32 DH: 36
    Married 5/08
    BFP #1: 1/27/13 DS #1 born 10/16/13
    BFP #2: 1/20/16, ectopic discovered 1/23/16
    Surgery 1/23/16 to remove ruptured tube
    TTCAL 3/16
    BFP #3: 3/24/17 EDD 12/5/17
    DS #2 born 12/11/17

• I want to thank everyone on here who's been sending me positive energy & prayers. Although I'm not completely out of the woods with this, I just got back my numbers that they went down significantly. From 1540 to 900. Now I have to wait for the results on Sunday. Bless you all and sending postitive energy to all of you, especially @bai-by2016 and @taggarab! Big hugs!!
  • I hope that you numbers continue to drop. 
  • Thank you @hopefulmommy1980 I hope you get through this hard time as well and bounce back soon to have a healthy pregnancy leading to a healthy baby. Amen!
  • Thank you!  That means a lot and I needed to hear that tonight. I hope you heal quickly and have your healthy baby also.