3rd Trimester
Options

ASMR (that fuzzy feeling) increase? Anyone else?

Hi all!

I'm 30+4 and for the last few days I have been experiencing lots more ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response).  That tingling/ fuzzy / warm feeling you get sometimes that often starts in your scalp and travels through the rest of you.  It's been starting in my chest though. 

I've just looked it up and I can't find anything linking it to pregnancy, but I was just wondering if anyone else had/was experiencing the same thing.  I'm sure it's pregnancy related as I seem to be getting it most when baby kicks.  
Pregnancy Ticker
Sadly miscarried our first pregnancy 09.09.15

Re: ASMR (that fuzzy feeling) increase? Anyone else?

• Options
    I get a feeling similar to this too, I think it has a lot to do with being pregnant during the summer. The heat makes it really unbearable and sometimes I'll get it walking through the store and have to find the nearest bench to sit down! My doctor said it has to do with vitamin D deficiency so I've been drinking vitamin D milk (it's gross and almost like half and half but it has helped a lot) and I've been taking a vitamin D supplement in addition to my prenatal vitamin every day. I hope this helps you!