July 2015 Moms
Options

4th of July!

Happy Sunday mamas! How are you and your little ones spending your 4th of July!? Share pics, plans, and anything else! It is exciting our babies are old enough this year, well for us it's my baby's 1st 4th of July so it's exciting! :blush: I bought him a red, white and blue outfit and we might go see the fireworks if it doesn't rain around here!  Have a safe and blessed Independence Day for you and your families! God bless! :smiley:

Re: 4th of July!

• Options
    Jafari's first 4th of July!!!!
  • Options
    It too was my LO's 4th. He was due on the fourth last year but didn't show till the 12th. I can't believe it's been almost a year already. Time has just flown by. 

We didn't do much for the holiday we went to a friends for dinner on the 3rd. Then yesterday we just went for a drive through a wildlife park and then played outside and shot off some small fireworks for LO. He seemed to really like it. So we just spent the day as a family. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We went to the parade in our town at a friend's house. They just got 2 new puppies so deckers got to play with the puppies and all the kids I used to babysit got to play with him! 5 of the kids belong to my sons babysitter when I was in school, and they miss him terribly!!! They loved their baby days while I was at school/work lol then he slept right before the parade started to about halfway through lol

• Options
    We went to the parade in our town at a friend's house. They just got 2 new puppies so deckers got to play with the puppies and all the kids I used to babysit got to play with him! 5 of the kids belong to my sons babysitter when I was in school, and they miss him terribly!!! They loved their baby days while I was at school/work lol then he slept right before the parade started to about halfway through lol
    Love the outfit and so blessed to have a great relationship with your babysitter! Her kids and your baby boy look like they get along so great!