January 2017 Moms
Options

Bad news (tw, loss)

2»

Re: Bad news (tw, loss)

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, sending you lots of positive thoughts.   
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. At this point it is important for you to take care of yourself emotionally and physically. However you feel the need to grieve is how you should spend the next little while. Whatever you feel right now is ok. Just remember that we are here for you if you ever need to talk.
  • Options
    LecoolLecool member
    So, so sorry for your loss, and for the way you were treated. That's completely unacceptable. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My condolences ): Really be sure to take care of yourself.  
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.

I had a similar experience with a prior pregnancy and the tech wouldn't say anything to me, saying the dr would call me and talk to me that day or the next day if something was wrong. But the dr didn't call me for 4 days, I had to call her repeatedly and the office person told me over the phone. 
  • Options
    Incredibly sorry for both your loss and the incredibly rude communication. Hoping you find comfort and peace!  :'(
  • Options
    awknycawknyc member
    I'm so sorry for your loss. That tech really needs to understand the importance of professionalism. How incredibly insensitive of her! I would've punched her.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    vssbrmvssbrm member
    So sorry for your loss. I wish you lots of comfort as you heal over time. Prayers for you and yours.
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • Options
    rdh33rdh33 member
    I am so sorry for your loss and for the horrible way you were treated by the tech. :hugs:
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry to hear this @moonlady, and I would absolutely make a phone call about that tech, once I was in a mental place where I could handle it.
    Jan. 2017 Sept. Siggy Challenge - Pumpkin Spice Gone TOO Far!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 2/3/16 --> MC 2/13/16

• Options
    i'm so sorry for your loss @moonlady
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ((hugs)) maybe when you are able to talk about it, call the place back and let them know how rude and inconsiderate she was. Let me know if you want to chat. I will listen, er read. 
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    There are no words that will soften the pain in your heart. Take time to grieve, take time for yourself, and take time for you and your husband. Bless you and your family in this most difficult time. 

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm also sorry for that rude tech.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so incredibly sorry.  I can't believe how rude that US tech was to you.  Huge hugs.
    Pregnancy Ticker