Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GoT Thread *SPOILERS*

Alright @krys and @Sugargirl1019 I'm doing it! 

Let's all discuss this past season/finale!

Re: GoT Thread *SPOILERS*

• Options
    @Sugargirl1019

"I can't believe Jon is a Stark/Targaryen!!! Will he get to control the dragons? But he can't marry Dany, because they're half siblings... can he marry Sansa as a cousin? And Cersei.. damn. She just doesn't care anymore. She got what she's wanted all this time and Jamie looked at her like he was disgusted? Idk. But was she thinking "this isn't as awesome as I dreamed it would be? Now I have no one left?" "

Since I couldn't quote you lol. Okkk sooo another theory is that Jon could be Robert Baratheon's son as well! I always thought Raegar was his father and Lyanna was his mother, BUT! Robert and Lyanna were in love and supposed to get married before she died. Anddddd if Robert is the father then Jon and Danearys can totally get married and rule in all their awesomeness! I can't wait to find out who is actually the dad...

Cersei is the ultimate villain now that she has no more children! I kinda thought Toman would die somehow this season and leave her with nothing. And I have a feeling that with Tyrion being loyal to Danearys now that Jamie is going to be forced to choose between him and Cersei and I just don't know what's going to happen there! I have a feeling he would choose Tyrion because Cersei is about to completely lose it!

Freakin Arya killin Lord Frey!! WHAT IS UPPPP!!! I was fist pumping so hard during that part lol, love her! I predict that she gets to kill everyone on her list...
  • Options
    Such a great episode. Music was on point! .. on fleek..? That's probably wrong. I'm so old.

They finally made a big deal about the wildfire, but the books have been bringing that up for a long time. I just cant believe they killed Margerie (autocorrect won't let me change her speling) off. 

And Jon's parentage. Omgsh!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    krys-2krys-2 member
    OMG the Arya moment had me littlerally CHEERING in my hotel room! I was like YOU GO!!! FUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! hahahahahahaha

I was really upset because I thought I wasn't going to be able to watch it, but Filipino HBO pulled through for me. 

I kind of saw the Jon Snow parent situation coming for a while, but thought I might just be crazy. But what really made me think it was a thing was when they first showed the tower scene with Bran watching but the three eye'd raven wouldn't let him finish watching what happened. I knew something was about to go down with that. 

I totally think that Jamie is off the Cersei train - he just looked utterly and completely disgusted with her. But he'll probably hate fuck her one more time because he's like that. 

And the music at the front WAS on point. You know something serious is going to go down when the music is like that, and the wildfire scene did NOT disappoint in that regard. 

Man...that episode was so epic. What I love about this show (and hate) is that they aren't afraid to off anyone at any time for any reason. I definitely want to read the books.
    Me: 34 | DH: 35  
    Met: 2003
    Married: 2005
    TTC #1: May 2016
  • Options
    SchumeratorSchumerator member
    edited June 2016
    @Sugargirl1019 do you read the books?? DH bought them for me a few years ago when we had watched season one but I couldn't get into them because I couldn't follow all the different characters! I think I would like them a lot more now. Also I was disappointed too when they killed Marjorie, I really thought she was going to do some more stuff! Sad day.

@krys At this point though I think a lot less people are going to be dying, at least main character wise because this is as far as the books go I believe. So from here on out it's the producers writing it, which kinda sucks. But I also don't want to wait like 5 years for more GoT! My prediction is that the next season is going to be everyone battling it out in Westeros for the throne, then the final 7th season is going to be the person who won and everyone else who remains living vs the white walkers and they are going to be like fuuuuuuh*k we shouldn't have killed all those people! We need them! Lol
  • Options
    @Schumerator
    'So from here on out it's the producers writing it, which kinda sucks."

But!  George R. Martin actually told the producers the main plot points that he hopes to have in the upcoming book(s) that he'd like them to include in the TV show.  So there won't be any third act alien spaceships or anything, at least.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Options
    Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited June 2016
    @Schumerator Yes I've read all the books. I'm thinking when I finish this current series I will read GoT again.

Most importantly,  when is the next book coming out since the producers essentially wrote it for him????? Come on George!!

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @TheJerilu Ooooh that makes me feel a lot better then! That's good!

Also who thinks Little Finger is going to totally try to screw over the Starks? He's a sneaky one... I'm hoping Bran will somehow reveal to Sansa through his Three Eyed Raven ways that Little Finger killed Ned and then she will kill Little Finger, BOOM!

Edit: I swear I can't make it through one post without a typo. I need to read before posting.
  • Options
    krys-2krys-2 member
    Little Finger has a death wish for sure. The look when they were all chanting "King of the North!" - the North remembers, bitch. You dead! 
  • Options
    I knew the Jon Snow thing was probably coming, so I wasn't surprised by that (but I was happy they finally confirmed it).

I had a feeling there was going to be baelfire, but I thought Cersei was just going to use it on the High Sparrow and his buddies, not on the ENTIRE ROYAL COURT HOLY SMOKES.

All in all, cheers to this season!  Way better than last season.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Options
    @Schumerator Thanks for starting this thread! I kind of thought MAYBE Jon snow WAS a Baratheon - that Melisandre got her signals all mixed up, and the Baratheon she THOUGHT she saw in her vision was Stannis - but it really should be Jon Snow.  BUT - not sure if you heard any of what Lyanna said before she died, but I could have sworn she mentioned Robert's name.. "Robert will kill me if he finds out.."  Which leads me to believe that Jon Snow isn't his.

Marjorie dying was a sad spot for me - I really liked her. I kind of figured Tommen had to die - just not sure how that was going to happen. 

Basically all the chess pieces have been placed to have an epic battle next season. I was caught a bit unawares by Dornes involvement in all this - I mean, they hate the Lannisters so that makes sense - I just didn't expect Varys to head there to rally support. (Especially since we hadn't seen or heard from them since like the 1st episode?) But I guess in hindsight it works.

Next season is the last and supposedly it's only 7 episodes? IDK if that's just an internet rumor or what. 
  • Options
    An excerpt from the next book is on his website!!
    https://www.georgerrmartin.com/excerpt-from-the-winds-of-winter/

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    @hezzer78 From what I've read there will be two more seasons, but yes the next one is confirmed to be only 7 episodes... and I'm like 7 episodes that are 2 hours long each right?! I feel like there is so much left to explain!

@TheJerilu Seriously so much better than last season. I was cued off to Jon being Lyanna's son as well by my brother who does all the GoT research lol, so that wasn't shocking to me. I just want to know who the baby daddy is!
  • Options
    I think I'm the only one who wanted Sansa to get with Petyr, only because I think he's sexy as hell. Oddly enough, when I see photos of the actor IRL he is not nearly as hot.

Then I remember he betrayed Ned and led to his death and I get mad at myself. I'm so conflicted!

When Margaery was in the Sept I was screaming "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT." I didn't understand why the High Sparrow wouldn't let people leave. Weren't they just spectators? But I was glad to see the lot of them wiped out. The sparrows, that is.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options

Since I couldn't quote you lol. Okkk sooo another theory is that Jon could be Robert Baratheon's son as well! I always thought Raegar was his father and Lyanna was his mother, BUT! Robert and Lyanna were in love and supposed to get married before she died. Anddddd if Robert is the father then Jon and Danearys can totally get married and rule in all their awesomeness! I can't wait to find out who is actually the dad...
    They were engaged but I don't think he's Jon's dad. Didn't Lyanna not want to marry Robert because she knew he liked to sleep around and didn't think he'd be faithful? I can't see her sleeping with him before marriage if that was the case. I think Rhaegar fits better as the father.

Targaryeans usually marry each other and Danearys thought she would marry Viserys before he sold her to Drogo so Jon and Dany could still get married.
  • Options
    @LadyMillil Hmmm interesting! I always assumed that Robert ended up whoring around because Lyanna died and that was his one true love. And I guess they never discussed her loving him as much, I just took that from the scene of Cersei and Robert discussing how Cersei could basically never be good enough because she is not Lyanna...

I still think he is Raegar's son as well. But I'd rather him be Robert's son. In the case of Raegar, I could see Lyanna basically trusting Ned to tell everyone the baby is his own because if Robert had ever found out that Jon was technically a Targaryean then he would have killed him for sure. Oooh it's so all up in the air!

@TheJerilu ILY  :D
  • Options
    krys-2krys-2 member
    Umm just saw these and I laughed

• Options
    TheJerilu said:
     And then Jon Snow is all, "NO, THE TARGARYEANS STILL GOT THIS - WHAT'S UP SECRET COUSIN" and assumes the Iron Throne once the mother of dragons kicks the bucket.
    I just woke DH from laughing so hard! "What's up secret cousin"!

but can we take a minute to raise a glass to Olenna Tyrell telling off the sand snakes?! The sass is strong with her!
  • Options
    I am so upset about Margaery, but the High Sparrow really became super evil and I'm glad he died. He was super creepy in the end. I was really happy to see The Queen of Thorns stepping up! She totally shut those twits up!

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    krys-2krys-2 member
    @NYTino24 OMG I am DYING!!! Even better!!! LOLOLOL

• Options
    Y'all are killing me with these gifs! I laughed so hard I snorted and DH had to come in from the other room to check on me!

Is anyone else wondering about Gendry (Robert's bastard)? I'm reading book 4, and he's just kind of disappeared at this point, though Arya mentions him a couple times. I don't remember if anything happened to him in the show, though? Last I remember, Melisandre was draining him with leeches.
    Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails
  • Options
    krys-2krys-2 member
    I think the last we saw him was when he's in the rowboat trying to get to King's Landing after he gets freed from the cell. I don't remember seeing him after that, and that seems like ages ago. He probably drowned since he said he couldn't swim or row a boat - can't remember which it was lol
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    @kyrenora @krys

hmmm good question! for some reason I thought I had remembered him dying... But I was probably just assuming that. If they did not show him dead then he's probably going to pop back up! That is always my theory in GoT lol. If their* head is not straight up chopped off then they could be back! I was so pumped when the Hound came back I was like YUSSSS I knew he wasn't dead mutha truckaaaa! Lol

edit: wrong use of their/there/they're ... I'm ashamed :(
  • Options
    @Schumerator OR - sometimes even when you SEE them die - they  ARE dead, they're not really.. 

(I keep waiting for there to be repercussions for that btw - but nothing seems to have manifested itself yet. A small bummer to me, honestly..)
  • Options
    @hezzer78 I know! They have alluded to it a little bit, like the guy from the gang in the woods who said "every time I get brought back from the dead, I'm a little less than who I was before". I feel like somethings going to be wrong with him down ththe road! 
  • Options
    His personality seems to have changed a little bit. Like when he just walked off from the Night's Watch. That's definitely not something he would have done before. Then again, according to the books, he's like 16 now, so maybe he's just angsty.
    Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails