October 2016 Moms
Options

Happiness Thread *Week of 6/26*

My H & I got to get away for a bit this weekend, just the two of us, and I really enjoyed it. With life always so busy, it was good to just be with each other & reconnect.

Re: Happiness Thread *Week of 6/26*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ibabyloveb87ibabyloveb87 member
    edited June 2016
    I got the sanding (as pictured) and first coat done on my youngests dresser while she was napping! I'm doing it a distressed white with a dark undertone! I love refinishing furniture, and her stuff will finally match after I'm done this! My goal is to have it done by this weekend!  
    Looking good! I wish I knew how to do this stuff. Hence why I'm constantly nagging the hubs to get the bed and dresser done for the nursery....hopefully he is starting next week!!

edited bc typing is hard.  
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    I got the sanding (as pictured) and first coat done on my youngests dresser while she was napping! I'm doing it a distressed white with a dark undertone! I love refinishing furniture, and her stuff will finally match after I'm done this! My goal is to have it done by this weekend!  
    Looking good! I wish I knew how to do this stuff. Hence why I'm constantly nagging the hubs to get the bed and dresser done for the nursery....hopefully he is starting next week!!

edited bc typing is hard.  
    Thanks! I wish I took a picture after it had one coat of paint, it's crazy how much it changes! I took some classes to learn how to do it! It's honestly not super hard, just very time consuming! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @UFJen That is great news! What a relief that must be =)
  • Options
    UFJenUFJen member
    @AllyTheKid yes, you have no idea!! I feel like I can breathe again!
  • Options
    I got one of the huge projects crossed off my list today. I got my youngest daughters dresser finished. I've been working on re finishing it for a few weeks now and it's been driving me nuts to be tripping over clothes and all my stuff out that I was using on it. It took me several hours. I can't even count how many. It sure looks amazing and I'm really glad I can confidently cross it off the list as 100% completed.
  • Options
    @RainMira9e That's how I feel when I read the boards on What to Expect. It's like really....? 
  • Options
    Also, free pizza for lunch today at the office!!  B)
  • Options
    my new work phone streams music on the Samsung milk app, and they have an entire Justin timberlake station. YES
  • Options
    I had a 2 hour nap while my kids napped! It was heavenly! 
  • Options
    @bnsmith85 you're adorable! 
  • Options
    Thanks lady! @mrszoess
  • Options
  • Options
    @Kaessi that's so funny, because the first time I felt my son move was when I was eating chocolate chip cookies! He didn't budge for the salad I was eating LOL 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    @bnsmith85 That's such a cute idea!
  • Options
    @bnsmith85 that is so cute!!! 
  • Options