GTKY: Any fun 4th of July plans?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
Married 10/15/11
M/C October 2014
BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

Re: Thursdsy Ticker Change - 6/30

• How far along are you? 18w

How big is baby? Sweet potato and on Monday measured 8oz.

Any milestones/appointments this week? Had an anatomy scan on Monday, still a boy! So the early U/S was right

Rants/Raves? baby butt was measuring 3 days ahead for the first time (so technically 18 weeks on Monday) and a chunky 8oz. Still waiting to feel a kick with my anterior placenta, but feeling more flutters now that are definitely not gas. 

Questions? nah

GTKY: Any fun 4th of July plans? Going to a local Filipino restaurant to get Halo-Halo (this is now a weekly MUST) and maybe having a few people over while we put something on the grill.

Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Pomegranate

Any milestones/appointments this week? 
    Not this week, but AS is on the 19th

Rants/Raves? 
    Stressed about moving out of our apartment. Also we have to rehome our cat Sophie, she has been really rough on FI's skin condition. I'm really upset about it but we have to do what's best for both of them. Our other cats are fat and lazy and aren't a problem but Sophie likes to run and climb on people and his skin is so fragile.

Questions?

Gender reveal party! It's mostly just a 4th of July cookout to watch fireworks, but everyone knows we will be bringing a gender reveal cake.
  • Loading the player...
  • @juliehollz13 Holy crap babies grow fast. I think mine is supposed to be 1.5 oz today. I can't believe it will be so much bigger in just a month! Also, thumbs up to Halo-Halo. I was seriously considering getting some yesterday, but didn't want to walk to the place, and also didn't want to worry about parking. But I'm seriously craving some...I think it needs to happen today.

How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby? Lemon...or cupcake :)

Any milestones/appointments this week? Second trimester FTW!

Rants/Raves? I'm going back home for a month on Saturday. My mom is a CNM, so basically I can coerce her into listening to baby's heartbeat any time I want. I'm so excited. I just love hearing that little ticker beating away!

Questions? None, really.

GTKY: Any fun 4th of July plans? Going to the Lake Michigan dunes with my sister and her friends! Woot!

Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • How far along are you? 18 w How big is baby? An artichoke according to TB Any milestones/appointments this week? Had an app on Tuesday. Nothing exciting, but doc freaked out about my A1C being .1 below the high end of average/normal. Rants/Raves? I don't get my AS until the 19th, which is like 21w. I understand why, c section scar tissue, but dang it! I want it now! Questions? Anyone else's doc flipping about a1cs when you have good blood sugars? GTKY: Any fun 4th of July plans I just got bribed to help out my mom while she is at FCCLA nationals. I get to do the parking for her other FCCLA kids.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• R0824HR0824H member
    How far along are you? 18 weeks!

How big is baby?
    a sling shot, a sweet potato or a tall Frappacino

nothing this week but AS on Monday!!!! :D

Rants/Raves? I get it's a compliment but "WOW you're getting big" is starting to get old

Questions?

my anatomy scan but I do have July 1st plans! BBQ with the family and fireworks tomorrow and another BBQ and fireworks on Saturday.
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • leksiLleksiL member
    @juliehollz13 that drink looks amazing!

@PensiveCrayon welcome to the 2nd tri! sounds like a fun 4th :)

How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A dill pickle or an avocado!

I had my NIPT testing drawn Monday, can't wait to get results!

Rants/Raves? 
    My husband is working late again and we have to pack for our trip so we can leave early tomorrow - flight leaves at 6:20 AM  :s

Questions? 
    None now

GTKY: Any fun 4th of July plans? We are going to Colorado tomorrow to see some of our best friends, who are also expecting (25w) so we are excited to have a long hopefully relaxing weekend! We are going to make virgin sangrias with fre wine woot woot!

Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• karmbakarmba member
    I started the thread this morning then forgot to respond! A busy work travel week taking its toll.

How far along are you? 
    17 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Pomegranate, white onion, turnip

Nope, but my anatomy scan is two weeks from today!

Rants/Raves? 
    I've finally hit the point of having to pee constantly.  It's a bit of s bummer.

Questions?

I'm in Minneapolis for work and my brother lives here.  DH is flying in tomorrow and my parents and siblings are driving up as well.  It'll be fun to see them all!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Mamax2Mamax2 member
    edited July 2016
    How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? The size of the Holy Grail of Antioch. Baby measured 6 oz on Tuesday. 

Any milestones/appointments this week? Endocrinologist on Tuesday.

Rants/Raves? Nothing really

Questions?

GTKY: Any fun 4th of July plans? Traveling to NC to my dads.
  • 16 weeks!

baby girl is the size of an avocado or blackberry phone.

No appts until next week!

Im struggling a little with body image, which is really weird, with DS I was all bring it on! But I feel like I'm showing so much sooner this time and I don't feel very confident. Ugh hormones.  :'( On the bright side, we waited so long for this baby that I know I need to just praise The Lord for every pound I gain and that baby is growing! I felt her without any doubts for the first time yesterday! It was amazing! <3

My MILs bday is on the 4th. So our 4th of July plans are the same every year. Parade, birthday party, swimming if there is time and then fireworks!
  • How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? Pomegranate 

Any milestones/appointments this week? Bloodwork. Meh.

Rants/Raves? I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping at night and it's driving me crazy! 

Questions? Nope

GTKY: Any fun 4th of July plans? I think my in-laws are having a cookout so that should be fun. Maybe I'll go in the pool

BabyFruit Ticker
  • A little late posting, sorry!

How far along are you?   
    15 weeks

How big is baby?  
    Navel Orange

Had an appt with my ob yesterday, everything is going well.  Got to hear the strong heartbeat at 155bpm.  That always makes my day!

Rants/Raves?  
    Loving O'Douls non-alcholic beer right now, it makes me feel somewhat normal again!

Questions?

Relaxing weekend away from work, I don't care what I do!!!!

Me: 39 DH: 36
    Married: Sept 2018
    DS: December 2016
    #2 EDD Feb 2020

BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 14 w

How big is baby? 
    Size of a peach

Officially in the second trimester although I do not feel like it. 

Rants/Raves? 
    Had DS first birthday party on June 18. By the time we had cake and I finally sat down for the first time in what felt like days I had a 100.4 fever, chills, body aches, headache and sore throat. Spent the next 2 days in bed. It was so he'd hearing DS playing with DH and family members while I was locked in my bedroom. Two weeks later and I'm just starting to finally feel better. Thank goodness DS and DH didn't catch whatever I had. Still feeling exhausted and guilty that I'm not doing more with DS. We did begin a mommy and me swim class today. It's M-F for 8 weeks so I'm hoping that will get my booty in gear and out of the house and help me to feel a little more human. I was never this tired first time around!!!! 

Questions? 
    When will I stop feeling so tired?!?!

We are hosting a a BBQ/pool party  on Sunday.