October 2016 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 06.30.16

How many weeks?

What size is baby?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY:As I'm sure you all know, today is national bomb pop day (https://www.onsecondscoop.com/2013/06/national-bomb-pop-day.html).  In honor of this made-up holiday, what are you eating to keep cool this summer? 

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 06.30.16

• How many weeks?

25! Only 15 (max of 16) to go!
    What size is baby?

Size of a cauliflower.. And my uterus is the size of a soccer ball

• How many weeks? 

What size is baby? A slow loris, or "a kale," which I'm pretty sure is not the way you refer to that particular vegetable? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My only question is, would someone else mind taking over ticker change Thursdays? Just for my own reasons, I would like to transition to being a lurker for awhile. If not, I'm happy to keep posting on Thursdays only. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? My sweet tooth is out of control. 

GTKY:As I'm sure you all know, today is national bomb pop day (https://www.onsecondscoop.com/2013/06/national-bomb-pop-day.html).  In honor of this made-up holiday, what are you eating to keep cool this summer?  For the first time since I was a kid, I've started buying those boxed drumstick ice cream cones.  Still good! 
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks? 25 

What size is baby? cauliflower

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm about as big now as I envisioned being as a pregnant person - so I'm pretty frightened of the next trimester!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I feel like I should have less caffeine (I do have under 200mg a day and not every day, but most days). BUT I can't stay away. If it's not because I'm just too tired to do my job otherwise, it's that my tummy is unhappy and needs carbonation to settle it.

GTKY:As I'm sure you all know, today is national bomb pop day (https://www.onsecondscoop.com/2013/06/national-bomb-pop-day.html).  In honor of this made-up holiday, what are you eating to keep cool this summer? bought some cookies and cream ice cream... NUM

@depineta I'm willing to take over, but I usually end up on here later than others (I did start the thread a few times but I never did until afternoons!) so if someone who is more of an early-bird wants to get it in quicker, they are welcome to

• How many weeks? 24 weeks 

What size is baby? cantelope 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? She is kicking and flipping like crazy! Still not loving or even liking avocados! 
  • Yea! I actually made it here on a Thursday for a ticker change.

How many weeks? 24 weeks!

What size is baby? GI Joe

Rants/Raves/Questions? My 3 year old is going to have to learn to wipe his own butt because every time I do it my gag reflex goes into overdrive and I end up barfing. Eh..

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Lots of stretching feelings (so much worse this time around)  and on and off nausea still.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How many weeks? 24 weeks

What size is baby? Kinzley is the size of a cantaloupe

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm so tired lately.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I want cookies and cake

GTKY:As I'm sure you all know, today is national bomb pop day (https://www.onsecondscoop.com/2013/06/national-bomb-pop-day.html).  In honor of this made-up holiday, what are you eating to keep cool this summer?  pretty much just ice .

SO and I have been together: 5 Years+
    BFP: 03/10
    First Baby: 10/20/2016
  • How many weeks? 25

What size is baby? Butternut squash

Rants/Raves/Questions? Still dealing with my carpal tunnel - and still really annoying. I also have ab separation (Diastasis Recti apparently) and it is causing me a lot of discomfort as well. It is also gross to look at my stomach when it's in the shape of a cone ... I only notice that though when I am laying down and go to get up. Guess the engaging of my abdomen makes it noticeable. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Craving cereal. I always want it and today I bought 6 boxes of my fav kind. And milk, I am chugging that stuff!

GTKY: Found these pineapple popsicles at the store and the are so good. 
  • @RainMira9e Thank you so much! This is a small group and most people don't post until later in the day, so I don't think it will be a problem if you start it later. I really appreciate your help!