June 2016 Moms

extreme pain and pressure in bum

Hey ladies...
Did anyone have stabbing pains in their rectum when they had to have a bm near the end (I'm 39 weeks and five days). I keep thinking I might be having bum contractions (first timer so no idea what labour is going to feel like). Baby is really low and I feel like his head might be squishing my Colon or something. Apparently the baby is sunny side up as well.

Re: extreme pain and pressure in bum

• I am 5 days overdue. She started to feel low last night. Cramping feeling started over night. I have been having contractions all day. I feel a ton of pain and pressure in my butt when I have a contraction or sit on the toilet. Not sure if that info helps you at all, but that's where I am at. 
  • After I delivered before, during and after a BM I have HORRIBLE tailbone pain. I think I must have bruised it during pushing. (I did push very hard. Doctor made me. Good thing because baby had a knot in his cord and it was around his neck twice. His heart rate was dropping and he needed out right that second!) My doc said it should go away "in a few weeks." 
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I don't recall this before labor, but after several hours of labor and having the epidural, everytime I had a contraction, I felt extreme intense pressure in my butt and felt like I could poop. Turns out baby was sunny side up and his head was really low.

Me - 33, DH - 33
    Married - May 2014
    DH - Low Count/Motility/Morph - Varicocele vein x 2 - surgery (8/11) - success!
    BFP - 10/10/15, EDD - 6/20/16 - It's a BOY!
    Baby #1 - 6/29/16 - Lucas Christopher, 10 lbs 3 oz, 22.25 inches
    Baby #2 - TTC May 2017
    BFP - 9/10/17, EDD - 5/26/18 - It's a GIRL! - RCS May 22nd

My Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker