July 2016 Moms

Weekly Randoms 6/27

Re: Weekly Randoms 6/27

• onesassybishhonesassybishh member
    edited June 2016
    @LadyFleck my doctor said he would do mine and then I got there all ready to go and he didn't do it.. That was a Tuesday. My water broke on its own on Thursday night. Hang in there mama, maybe the baby will surprise you!
  • Congrats, @ESchreinerWrites!! Sounds like you had s full boat of worries. So glad to hear baby's birth was fast and he's healthy!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @LadyFleck did you bring up that the other doc had a difference of opinion? Maybe he needs to get with Doc Nice and compare your file. That's kind of messed up to lead you one week and another say something completely different.
    On a side note, doctors are supposed to give you and EVERY patient the attention, time and patience to address anything and everything you are concerned about. Aside from their lengthy appointments you are why they are getting paid after all. Sadly, some just don't get it and we've all seen the "Dr. MacDoodyface" you're describing. I hope you find out regardless!  
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loving all the baby photos and sending huge congrats to all the new mamas!! Mamas with babies still hanging out inside of you, you're almost there, and I'm excited for you to have ALL the baby snuggles!!
  • Thanks @jodi1980 and @onesassybishh

I was honestly so shocked by what he said that I didn't even think to mention what Dr. Nice's opinion had been the week before. I had been warned that Dr. MacDoodyface did not have the best bedside manner at the beginning by a friend and it never really bothered me until I entered the last month of pregnancy. He should not be dealing with emotional, exhausted, frustrated pregnant women at the end of their pregnancies.

I'm hoping this baby will surprise me but I'm feeling pretty hopeless that she'll be even remotely on time at this point.

• Nzamorw said:
    Can't sleep but I seem to drool a lot now. What's up with that?!
    The last several weeks I wake myself up drooling, it's ridiculous!
    @LadyFleck I would definitely be upset as well!  If you don't have baby before next visit I would definitely make sure all of your concerns and questions get answered.  Hopefully you'll see Dr. Nice again and/or baby will just go ahead and make an appearance! 
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh I'm prone to stress dreams, and now super vivid pregnancy dreams are doubling the stress.  I just dreamt I had my LO home for day 1 and forgot to feed her for hours, forgot to support her head when picking her up, forgot to change her diaper, and misplaced her a few times. Scared much? Telling myself dreams are preppin me for FTM stress with a newborn...

@LadyFleck so sorry!  Doctors with no bedside manner should seriously all suck it. 
  • Good luck @winnie1122 ! I hope you have a quick, easy delivery and a healthy baby!
  • I'll be praying for you @winnie1122!!!  Hope everything goes well!!!
    July Siggy Challenge

• Good luck @winnie1122 I wish you a speedy induction and good labor! 
  • LF93LF93 member
    @DachshundMomma I'm totally stealing this pic! 
    Good luck @winnie1122 hope it all goes well! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018
  • @winnie1122 This happened to me with my first and everything went wonderfully! You'll do great!
  • Good Luck @winnie1122
    @LadyFleck If it makes you feel any better at all, I had a different doctor do my cervical check last week and she told me I was dilated to 2, but she said the male doctors would likely say differently because their hands / fingers are so much bigger, but that she felt her measurements were very accurate.  It sounds like it isn't an exact science.   That doctor did sound awful though, sorry you had such a bad experience.
  • @KASG I still have a good 2.5 weeks left too and it feels like forever now that all these lovely ladies have beautiful babies already.  But you're right about not rushing before their time, There is a reason our babies are still on the inside, I just have to keep telling myself that :smile:
  • OMG @brandiK that hair! She is beautiful! Congrats!  <3
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

• @winnie1122 - good luck!!
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• @brandiK congrats!!! She beautiful! I love all that hair!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• She is absolutely beautiful @brandiK!!!  Congratulations!!!
    July Siggy Challenge

• @brandiK Congrats!! I'm glad to hear everything went well. Loving all that hair!
  • @winnie1122 good luck! @stellaluna14 hope things really start to progress for you soon!

• Got not great news at our BPP and growth scan today. Baby B is measuring in the 8th percentile while Baby A is within normal range. My blood pressure was also through the roof, and that was before I even knew all this. To top it all off, the lab just called and said they forgot to collect a urine sample from my after they took blood, so now I have to drive 40 min back out to the hospital. I slept 3 hours last night so I'm on the verge of a total crying meltdown. We're looking at some early, tiny babies over here. 
  • Hope everything turns out okay @shanparadise!!!
    July Siggy Challenge

• @shanparadise - sending thoughts and prayers your way
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• Thinking of you and your LOs @shanparadise !
  • @shanparadise sending thoughts and prayers your way today!! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Sending love your way @shanparadise
  • @shanparadise sending you lots of luck and positive vibes. Keep us posted!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Thinking of you @shanparadise!
  • Thinking of you @shanparadise!
  • Anyone have any suggestions on how to mentally get through the day tomorrow? I'm due tomorrow and there is NOTHING going on down below. How do I not kill my coworkers? How do I not break down publicly?
  • @becausebabyiamapug I almost gave birth from laughing at that image. Maybe I will get lucky and go on my due date after all!