Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning ladies! :)

Cycle/Month:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: Have you always wanted children, or were you on the fence and had that switch flipped one day? 
Me: 34 | DH: 35  
Met: 2003
Married: 2005
TTC #1: May 2016

Re: WTO Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • @pretzel2plus1 - I am sorry you have been having a rough go lately :( I hope things start looking up for you real soon. Enjoy that awesome 3 day weekend!!!!!
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• @nwegman7878 - Sorry you are hurting so badly. AF is a biyotch. Hoping you can get some relief asap :(

**TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• GrabberBlue2010Daisy621 Thanks ladies. I snuck my heat pad into work to hopefully get some relief. If I didn't just work from home yesterday to bring my dog to the vet, I absolutely would have requested to today. 

Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • @nwegman7878 hugs lady.  I'm on the wheel of "is this spotting or light flow or nothing?" question right now.  SUCKS.  Giant hugs for you and I hope you find something to take your mind of your body today --- I suggest your alcohol of choice when you arrive home.  I'll cheers with you.  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• @hezzer78 - LOL... yes.. yes it is... cause my exact thought was "Really? Im going to throw this sh!t away". Pun intended. Thanks for catching that :wink: ooo the situation with your elbow sounds painful! I am glad you are getting it looked at. Better safe than sorry. I hope it is nothing serious. I am sorry for the loss of your mom. I could not imagine :( 
    **TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• @mrsdaddario Thinking about you today! Hope all is going well! 
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• krys-2krys-2 member
    @MandyBeeSLP OMG I am with you on the canning - I have a serious love hate with it. It's like, if i'm going to do it, I'm going to can ALL the things because of the mess/time/work...and then I have a giant effing production line that takes over everything. And then I make like, 100 jars of jam or something absurd, which I will never finish. But, I'm hoping some day this will be an advantage because I totally see myself as being one of those moms that makes their own baby food (I cook for my dogs, so I'd feel pretty shitty at myself for not cooking for my child lol)
  • @Krys Yes! It is definitely a production. I didn't completely get the kitchen cleaned from yesterday and ended up eating oatmeal for dinner because I didn't want to cook anything or dirty more dishes than I had to! I absolutely think I will make baby food too. I already preserve so many things for us I can't imagine doing the exact same thing when/if I have kids. 
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• @MandyBeeSLP Such a Martha!  I feel the same as @Krys tho and I didn't do anything last year - but hopefully I will embrace it taking over my whole kitchen/dining table for a hot minute here and get some stuff put up again!  It's been so long!  The last thing think I made were fridge pickles lol  But I feel like if I made way too much jam, then I would just put pretty fabric on top and bring them around at the holidays.
  • @ahrains It may be tough to know when to start taking them since your last cycle was annovulatory.  Do you have any idea when you usually would O?  You want to start probably a week ahead - maybe err on the longer side if you are totally unsure.  But if you really have no idea when you're likely to O, you might be peeing on things for a WHILE before you see any action... :/
  • @delujm0 I always dream (in a good way) about twins. Yes, it would be SOOOO exhausting. But I think it would be fun. I have always been fascinated with twins and how their relationship with each other is.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @aammyy33 I'm sorry you have been receiving bad news, but I am definitely happy for your good news! Fx for you that the good news stays around for a LONG time. And you are definitely right about the roller coaster ride.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @delujm0 I always dream (in a good way) about twins. Yes, it would be SOOOO exhausting. But I think it would be fun. I have always been fascinated with twins and how their relationship with each other is.

I always did too!  And then DD was a complete nightmare for almost 4 months.  I very seriously almost voluntarily cut my maternity leave short so I could send her to daycare sooner and get out of the house every day!  But she did come out of it and is super awesome and fun now.  I just don't know how dealing with twins would work now that I have the experience of 1...how do you deal with night wakings?  and what if they both wanted to be held 24/7 like DD did?  and how do you even breastfeed two???  that is hard enough with one!  I think twins would be easier to handle having never had a singleton first because then you'd have nothing to compare it to and you wouldn't know any better.  If I got KU with twins now, my first order of business would be to immediately hire a nanny.  And then buy a hospital grade breast pump I guess, because the idea of using my current home model to extract twice as much milk once I went back to work makes me want to cry. 

• krys-2krys-2 member
    @PepperAT right?! I feel bad for publicly wishing it away in the WTO thread LOL! I just need to at least get a few days in this cycle so it's not a "waste"