January 2017 Moms

3 boys

our panorama came back and we are expecting our 3rd boy! Any other mommas in the multiple boys camp? I'm bracing myself for the chaos. I grew up in a fam of all girls so the three boys thing is a tad scary! 
Baby Boy 3 is on the way! 
Due 1/21/17

Re: 3 boys

• How fun! I'm a 1 girl, 1 unknown mama here but I have 2 sister in laws that have 4 boys and 1 girl. I grew up with all girls too, plus I myself am a pretty girly girl and my daughter seems to be a girly girl so I find myself wondering what on earth you do with boys all the time! 
  • We just found out this LO is a boy! Our third as well.  DS1 is almost 3, DS2 is 11 months.  We are so thrilled!

My sister also has three boys and my oldest brother has a boy.  No granddaughters at all for my parents and they love the shocked looks all their friends give them :) 

My sister loves having all boys so I can't wait to share the experience.  
  • Loading the player...
  • We just found out our third is another boy too! I am so excited. I feel like I have a good thing going with my boys and love that they are going to have another brother.  My boys are complete opposites so it will be fun to see how #3 fits in with them.
    DS1: 9/29/12
    DS2: 11/5/14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Your spacing seems similar to mine! DS1 just turned 3 and DS2 just turned 1. @ElleMF728  

how old are your boys? @JLJ2012

glad to see some other mommas on the boy train! It's super fun, crazy, and full of dirt/bugs/worms over here right now haha. 
    Due 1/21/17

• Also, I think my biggest fear is that with them all being boys, one will become a third wheel and feel left out. But here's to hoping they are the best of friends always (at least most of the time) lol
    Due 1/21/17
  • So fun! I have one boy and 2 unknowns that are either both boys or both girls. I could be in the three boy camp too and would love it. DS has been so much fun so far. I would love to have two more of him. Lol. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @scgirl6113, mine are currently 3.5 and 19 months.  Will be 4 and 2 when the baby gets here.  This is our last and I love being a boy momma :)  My only fear is how much grocery shopping I will have to do with 3 teenage boys! lol
    DS1: 9/29/12
    DS2: 11/5/14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @JLJ2012 I hadn't even thought of my grocery bill yet! Yikes! haha I mentioned this to hubs and he said "Yeah I might have to look at a second job once they're teenagers."  :D
    Due 1/21/17